SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 43 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:50 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Thank you Ladybug….

Not fangirl-ing but this kills me.  So much more romantic:

19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 43 C3c322720ac518245c6abcbd04310078_zpsfmcpo82h

This and the other one (where she's digging her fingers into Shawn) are just such good examples of a "lover's gaze" in almost all respects.[/quote

This. Is. Precious.   I can't even. Alanna it makes a wonderful avatar. Hopefully there will be more for the taking next week!!! ;)  ❤️
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 43 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:51 am

So this is what they look like in a pic together laugh out loud

19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 43 Image13
Itsbrittneyr insta

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:21 am

^  19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 43 3806527698 Why can't she post any BTS ones like Andi did? Oh wait Kait already gave us a Snapchat  laugh out loud 5 more days until they give us all the pics/Snapchats they desire.  Smiley

19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 43 C3c322720ac518245c6abcbd04310078_zpsfmcpo82h

Adorable. :cutesmile!: I'm not fangirling either just enjoying it all. Hugesmile

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 43 1f49c

19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 43 8367-910 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 43 I_got_13 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 43 E5kqdm15 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 43 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:36 am

After listening to Ben's recap of what happened in SA. K came over for a sleepover. They supposedly were up for 6 hours just talking(no sleeping?)… the handler came around and told them that they had an hour to get ready. Instead of K leaving to get ready herself she stayed for more time with Shawn. Didn't she have to leave in an hour as well?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:30 am

iamreal2u wrote:After listening to Ben's recap of what happened in SA.  K came over for a sleepover.  They supposedly were up for 6 hours just talking(no sleeping?)… the handler came around and told them that they had an hour to get ready.  Instead of K leaving to get ready herself she stayed for more time with Shawn.  Didn't she have to leave in an hour as well?

I assume she snuck out after the handler left

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:34 am

iamreal2u wrote:After listening to Ben's recap of what happened in SA.  K came over for a sleepover.  They supposedly were up for 6 hours just talking(no sleeping?)… the handler came around and told them that they had an hour to get ready.  Instead of K leaving to get ready herself she stayed for more time with Shawn.  Didn't she have to leave in an hour as well?

That's a lot of talk time, I see why Ben said he got to know K pretty well, and IMO vice versa. I think this time is more quality time than the sexgate time,
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:45 am

Maggenzm wrote:

That's a lot of talk time, I see why Ben said he got to know K pretty well, and IMO vice versa. I think this time is more quality time than the sexgate time,

I agree that extra time they spent off camera really benefitted their relationship and getting them to fall in love and not just lust with each other IMO.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:30 pm

Love this tweet from Shawn. Of course he wanted to see his friends, and I'm sure he wanted to give his support to K during certain segments, but I bet he had FOMO most of all over the other men that got to see, talk, & hug his lady.

https://twitter.com/Shawn_Booth/status/623291541667356672

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:30 pm

Alanna wrote:So this is what they look like in a pic together laugh out loud

19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 43 Image13
Itsbrittneyr insta

That is the cutest. They are like a little married couple already.
I am so looking forward to their public outing I can hardly contain myself. Smiley

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:37 pm

agentcurls wrote:
Alanna wrote:So this is what they look like in a pic together laugh out loud

That is the cutest. They are like a little married couple already.
I am so looking forward to their public outing I can hardly contain myself. Smiley
Kait says she wants to golf with him for the next 40 years heartbeat Good luck to them, I hope they make it and I can't WAIT to see them oot and aboot in public in just a few days! I've just loved watching them fall in love, despite the, ahem, not perfect-ness of it all courtesy of that little lady laugh out loud

I was SO disappointed in Steve's initial spoiler because I just loved Kait on Chris' season and wanted to see her fall in love. And their story has far exceeded my expectations when Kait was first announced the lead! I'm (still!) totally thrilled the spoiler turned out to be oh-so-wrong and that Kait is the one who spoiled it.

All this to say, can't wait for the finale! Yay!!

Last edited by Alanna on Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:38 pm

Alanna wrote:Shawn's latest snap is so cute. Tucker is playing in a pond/lake and Shawn says, "look at this guy, it's like watching Michael Phelps" laugh out loud He's so proud and supportive of his family, his dog and his Kait. Adorbs heartbeat

I saw that, Alanna. He has such a tender heart. His dog and Kaitlyn really turn him to putty.

Of course these 2 enjoy a good time....slurping her white wine and his craft beer, etc. and they get a rap for being party people. They are young...I say let them do that without judgement.
But I think they will adjust to post-show life well. They seem to have a great time together doing the simplest little things. Nothing glitzy and glamorous.  
I can just see them having some kind of picnic near the creek, watching their doggies playing in the water, etc.
I so enjoy these 2. Please last awhile KaitBoo PINKHEART

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:35 pm

Linds911 wrote:^  19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 43 3806527698 Why can't she post any BTS ones like Andi did? Oh wait Kait already gave us a Snapchat  laugh out loud 5 more days until they give us all the pics/Snapchats they desire.  Smiley

Adorable. :cutesmile!: I'm not fangirling either just enjoying it all. Hugesmile

Oh I'm completely fangirling :yes: .    Love that pic.   Can't wait for their FRC and to see them post show. Jumping hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3