SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 44 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:44 pm

Wow so quiet in the fan thread! I finally watched MTA and am excited for finale but even more so the ATFR. As Alanna noted above, I adored K diluting Chris season and the MTA helped remind me of just how fun she is.

Another season where all the goodies are left on cutting romm floor. This season has been a rollercoaster!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 44 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:19 pm

Tucker got a haircut heartbeat

It's so ironic to me that the outwardly grouchy/surly Shawn has the freaking happiest dog in the world and is now engaged to the happiest girl in the world laugh out loud So cute!

19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 44 10261057_126549324350358_552140466_n

And this is just too cute:
19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 44 11357698_1610237199253748_276220205_n

Both pics borrowed from Shawn's sis Meghann (insta booth10) Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:26 pm

^^^ Thanks Alanna. Can't wait for Monday! #teamkaitboo beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:58 pm

Yep.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/minouclark/team-shawn-all-the-way?utm_term=.bi1ongxYbJ#.ceBzp6dKw5
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:18 am

provenceguy wrote:Yep.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/minouclark/team-shawn-all-the-way?utm_term=.bi1ongxYbJ#.ceBzp6dKw5

Sweet. Thanks for posting.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:27 am

iamreal2u wrote:
provenceguy wrote:Yep.

Sweet.  Thanks for posting.

Right on! I agree with everything posted.
Hey Kabooteam, can one of you bring the whole post as is, that will make for a good conversation I am sure.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:44 am

If you don't mind, I am going to post a few of my fave from that list minus the picture, don't know how to.

#2. He was there for Kaitlyn from day one, so he’s clearly committed to her.
Unlike Nick, who just showed up out of freaking nowhere.

#5. Kaitlyn already told Shawn she thinks he’s “THE ONE” so she might as well hand the final rose over already.
So what if it happened off camera?! It still counts.

#6. Shawn’s family absolutely loved meeting Kaitlyn and treated her like she was already a part of the family.
Nick’s family was far more hesitant at first. (I wish I can bring this picture, the body language is off the chart)

#7. When Kaitlyn and Shawn kissed by the fireside it was like rainbows and butterflies. There’s never been a truer embrace on the show.
SO MUCH PASSION.(this picture is worth a 1,000 words)

#12. He’s not afraid to be spontaneous, daring, and NAKED.
THIS IS HUSBAND MATERIAL.

#19. He gives the best hugs with his giant, muscular arms. Kaitlyn should definitely hold on ‘til death do them part.
Good luck beating that hug, Nick.

Come on Kabooteam, let's make it alive here, it is brutal in the general forum.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:05 am

I have to agree with the writer - especially #19. I love their embraces and nuzzles. Still fangirling Alanna's avatar.

We should be watching the feet - I imagine all 3 should be making their way for the finale within the next couple of days.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:11 am

Has anyone watched Cupcake's latest snapchat? He's at Shawn's house and it's adorable. But the thing that stood out to me the most were the boxes and Tupperware and even a trash can behind Shawn's couch. I couldn't help but think maybe he's packing up to move somewhere? :gotcha:
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:13 am

LenaActually wrote:Has anyone watched Cupcake's latest snapchat? He's at Shawn's house and it's adorable. But the thing that stood out to me the most were the boxes and Tupperware and even a trash can behind Shawn's couch. I couldn't help but think maybe he's packing up to move somewhere? :gotcha:
I noticed that too, also, one of his snaps a month ago had him go to a storage unit. Could he be moving to Van City and putting his stuff in storage? It would be surprising since usually the girl has moved for the man on this show.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:22 am

Alanna wrote:
LenaActually wrote:Has anyone watched Cupcake's latest snapchat? He's at Shawn's house and it's adorable. But the thing that stood out to me the most were the boxes and Tupperware and even a trash can behind Shawn's couch. I couldn't help but think maybe he's packing up to move somewhere? :gotcha:
I noticed that too, also, one of his snaps a month ago had him go to a storage unit. Could he be moving to Van City and putting his stuff in storage? It would be surprising since usually the girl has moved for the man on this show.

RS said he could not see Shawn moving to Vancouver and thought it more likely K would have to move. But maybe he's moving out of the place he shares with his sister and in somewhere with Kait not necessarily Vancouver, but maybe their own place in Nashville? I will curious to watch their post-show interviews to hear their plans for the future because I do think they need to be close to each other and a long-distance relationship will be harder to maintain since TPTB won't be paying for any more airline tickets.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:25 am

I think it's much more likely Kait would be the one to move to Nash also, she sounded really happy/excited about living in the US from one of her periscopes. I just thought the storage unit thing in his snap was interesting.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3