SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 65 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Maddy Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:15 am

AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 65 CLCflJvXAAIrTmI
The Bachelorette ‏@BacheloretteABC
Check out @kaitlynbristowe & @shawn_booth on the cover of @people Magazine. #TheBachelorette http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-finale-kaitlyn-bristowe-engagement-interview?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag …
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 65 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Maddy Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:35 am

AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 65 CLCvQfkUwAAyd3z
The BacheloretteVerified account
‏@BacheloretteABC Seriously, though - how frickin cute are @kaitlynbristowe & @Shawn_Booth?! #TheBachelorette

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:38 am

AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 65 CLBiN38WEAAB1Dy
Yahoo TV ‏@YahooTV
.@ChrisBHarrison on #AftertheFinalRose, Kaitlyn's "beautiful love story"
http://yhoo.it/1IqAzih #TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:55 am

Hey guys! I managed to finally watch the proposal.. gotta say even though I missed all of Kaitlyn's season the proposal was definitely up there being one of the best. Shawn's words were just so sincere and captivating and I love Kaitlyn's as well, especially the part where she told she was able to be herself around him. So sweet.. I teared up!!

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:13 am

Cute pics of him carrying her across town.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3178253/Romance-air-Bachelorette-Kaitlyn-Bristowe-t-stop-smiling-fianc-Shawn-Booth-stroll-New-York.html

lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:20 am

I was wondering how she can wear those shoes around nyc, it all makes sooo much more sense now laugh out loud Shawn seemed so f1 to me even before the show wrapped when we saw the first piggyback ride vid that someone on the sumo date took heartbeat

By the way, they're back on gma this am and looking fabulous as always. Beauties!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:57 am

OMG, they are adorable!! Someone please make an avi out the NYC photos, pretty please, I can't seem to do it.
I think this is another level of love and cuteness!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by emptysquares Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:07 pm

More pics of the piggy ride (and makeout!) laugh out loud

http://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/Kaitlyn-Bristowe-Shawn-Booth-Kissing-NYC-Pictures-37991430?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#photo-37991430

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:19 pm

LOVE them! I never know what Fan thread to post in. Hehe! Can't wait to see them on GMA. I didn't know they would be on again. sad
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:23 pm

soccermom333 wrote:LOVE them!  I never know what Fan thread to post in.  Hehe!  Can't wait to see them on GMA.  I didn't know they would be on again.  sad

Me either! Were they on again today?

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:24 pm

Interesting that they weren't sure if they could talk but their trip in December to Hawaii? UMMM....
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:26 pm

^^^^ Wait Hotmomma, what are you talking about??

Yes truelove they were on again and I heard it was absolutely adorable! LOVE these two. Did you see their snaps last night? Funny and cute. They make me smile. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3