SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 79 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Chick2480 Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:56 pm

It's flips words but not the side of your car or your hand

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 79 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by emptysquares Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:00 pm

It just depends on how the picture/video was taken. If it's taken from the front camera the picture gets flipped.

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:05 pm

I tried it on my phone and it doesn't flip it. Watch the videos.... She's clearly driving on the opposite side of the car and the ring is on the left in some photos and right in others. I've been slightly stalkerish with their videos and pictures :p Your camera in selfie mode doesn't switch that much, your left hand is still your left hand.

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:09 pm

Chick2480 wrote:I tried it on my phone and it doesn't flip it.  Watch the videos.... She's clearly driving on the opposite side of the car and the ring is on the left in some photos and right in others.   I've been slightly stalkerish with their videos and pictures :p   Your camera in selfie mode doesn't switch that much, your left hand is still your left hand.

Mine does it all the time. It's not like she flew to England and is driving on the other side of the road.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:11 pm

Chick2480 wrote:New here with a few questions from the snap chat clips

1.) anyone know why her ring is always switching the the right hand? The only thing I can guess is maybe it's too big and fits better there.

2.). Also where are they that the steering wheel is on the opposite side of the car?  The video of the in the jeep had her driving and the steering wheel was on what's normally the passenger side.

Oh and is there anywhere the periscope videos are posted since I missed them?

As Sprite mentioned - the camera is taking a mirror image so the ring appears to be on her right hand and the steering wheel appears to be on the right side of the car for the same reason - it's a mirror image.

Unfortunately Periscope videos expire after a day or so - even though there are links here to all the recent videos they now say they are expired so I don't think there's any way to see them now. Alanna does a great job of posting them here for those that don't have Periscope, though you have to watch them within the first day.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:19 pm

Yeah it shows a mirror image but it doesn't change the side the steering wheel or ring are on. Take a selfie our yourself in a car, your still driving on the left side of the car... She's on the right. Even so the one video he took of her wasn't in selfie mode and she was still on the right and he on the left. Either way not important but it was weird to me :p

A few more snap videos have been posted.... Looks like his family is having an engagement party for them Smiley

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:24 pm

Ooh if anyone can post those snaps here, it'd be great.

Anyone else think that a couple of Shawn's friends are now hanging with Nick?

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:27 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3