SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 Empty Re: DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:03 am

AmyB wrote:They seriously brought back Louis (who has been incredibly bitter towards the show ever since he first left) instead of promoting Sasha who stepped up for Derek last year? WTF?

They probably would have done that if the partner wasnt Paula Deen. She's too old for Sasha.

DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 Samuel10DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 Samuel10 DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 Family10DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 Samuel15DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 Empty Re: DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by alwaystulips Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:11 am

I'm rooting for Andy, Nick Carter and Bindi.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:18 am

No Bachelor alumni this time... despite all the signs pointing at Nick - which reminds me of when he was being speculated as the next Bachelor too and they went with Ben.

Andy does have a tiny link - he performed during Des' season during her first one-on-one with Brooks.

Still rolling my eyes at Gary Busey and Paula Deen.

I really don't watch the show regularly but I do enjoy the casting speculations and would watch if someone I really was a fan of was on - but not happening this season.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:20 am

Other than Nick I don't see anyone else I'd consider a front runners, sight unseen. As always, I'll watch the first couple weeks and hopefully one of these people will grab me.

DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 Samuel10DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 Samuel10 DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 Family10DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 Samuel15DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:57 am

I'm rooting for Paula and Bindi. It really interesting to me that the guy that stopped the shooter in France is a contestant. Did someone (Nick) drop out at the last second. Seems really sudden to bring that guy in

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:46 am

I'm glad Lindsay is going to get to be a pro even if it is with Peta's help. I can't wait to see her in that role! Smiley

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:46 am

isittrue wrote:No Bachelor alumni this time... despite all the signs pointing at Nick - which reminds me of when he was being speculated as the next Bachelor too and they went with Ben.  

"Clues" always point to Nickie . . . til the big reveal. Bored now. :cutesmile!:

Yay for Anna and Louis coming back! I like pro Lindsay ok but too many blonde female pros.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:59 am

I'm happy to see Lindsey being a pro again. She was dropped back to the troupe after season 16 in favor of Witney and then Allison. I think we have a good mix of new/old/returning pro's this year.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:50 pm

Looks like a fun new season of DWTS with a diverse cast and personalities.  So glad there are no Bachelor alum this season.  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:49 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Looks like a fun new season of DWTS with a diverse cast and personalities.  So glad there are no Bachelor alum this season.  yes

Me too Mini... BTW love love love your avi!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:00 pm

So I woke up early just for that mess on GMA glad I went back to sleep for an hour laugh out loud interesting crop of celebs. Some I would rather not have on like Paula Deen! but excited for Alexa, Carlos, Nick Carter, Andy & Bindi. So glad Anna T is back I've missed her! Louis bugs me ever since his annoying rant after his last season on. Meh.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 8367-910 DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 I_got_13 DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:16 pm

With respect to the really odd choices: you have to have someone people feel comfortable voting off first.

I expect both the PenaVegas (or is it VegaPenas?) to be good. I've seen their work via my daughter.

It might be that Nick was in the mix until the train story broke and when they found they could actually get one of the guys, well, they went for it. There are always people on the list who won't actually make the final cut.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
FLChica
Momon001
pavalygurl
Nonina430
eirekay