SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by nutty1 Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:15 pm

^^^^^^

I was just coming to post that....what the heck??!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:16 pm

Only entertaining ones on that list that can carry a show like DWTS are Ashley I and JJ. Only issue is... the pairs have supposedly been rehearsing for 2 weeks now and Ashley has been traveling all over the place. JJ I think wouldn't do another show again... or would he? Hmmm.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:17 pm

Ashley I has been a LA since BIP red carpet event.

She left for NJ only recently for a bachelorette party.

Could it be her?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:19 pm

Well if true, so much for it being the lead that's always on DWTS. laugh out loud If there's any truth to that, I say Ashley I. I'm not sure what she has that she is so valuable to the franchise, but, we'll see.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:27 pm

ElonM wrote:Ashley I has been a LA since BIP red carpet event.

She left for NJ only recently for a bachelorette party.

Could it be her?

She's actually been a lot of places since last week. She was in San Francisco, Providence, and NJ.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Well if true, so much for it being the lead that's always on DWTS. laugh out loud If there's any truth to that, I say Ashley I. I'm not sure what she has that she is so valuable to the franchise, but, we'll see.

I think it's a definite entertainment-factor. Can't see it being anyone else. Maybe JJ. But definitely not Kirk, Jillian, Jade, or Tanner.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:40 pm

Most of the pros have already met their partners & have been rehearsing by now. Have any of them been spotted in NY? One celeb is being announced on GMA tomorrow.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 3 1f49c

DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 3 8367-910 DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 3 I_got_13 DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 3 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:48 pm

If Ashley I is still in NJ it could be here.

After this episode I could see her on DWTS
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:51 pm

I don't know, I think jj is just screwing with us. I can't see them choosing a random BIP cast member over Kaitlyn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:59 pm

If the person is from BIP wouldn't they have to be eliminated tonight? They can't have them still on DWTS and they are still on this show, IMO.

DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 3 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:02 am

if it were jj, he'd get in trouble for tweeting that, right?

also, the person doesn't necessarily have to be in NY. they could do the announcement over Skype.

i thought it was a joke at first too, but then when thinking about it - it seems too specific/random for jj to just be messing with people.

anyone want to tweet RS about it?

i suppose we'll see tomorrow morning!

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:20 am

chasingpavements wrote:I don't know, I think jj is just screwing with us. I can't see them choosing a random BIP cast member over Kaitlyn.

i can totally see them picking ashley. she's been covered on E!'s The Soup almost every week, on Jimmy Kimmel, and on Jimmy Fallon. she seems to be well-known now. also, the dots casts for the past 3 or 4 seasons have been less than d-list celebrities. also, abc knows how entertaining she is. ratings gold, tbh.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
FLChica
Momon001
pavalygurl
Nonina430
eirekay