SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:39 am

^^Interesting perspective, charriotoffire. I hadn't thought about it in that way.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by charriotoffire Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:57 am

BKay wrote:^^Interesting perspective, charriotoffire. I hadn't thought about it in that way.

Thanks Bkay, I thought I didn't put that across very well.

Just to belabor the point. I dont judge her as a human with choices, I judge her as a Bachelorette lead.

And she is the crappiest Bachelorette everrrrr!!! She is vacant most of the time, doesn't make good conversations, she doesn't take pride in a career and at 27 years old, she should have, her jokes are about putting down people and yeah I've said that already.   She' so unconvincing as someone who is looking for a "husband".  
So what else to talk about her but her inability to delay sexual gratification which is a hallmark of very low emotional quotient.  

I want my classy boring witty kind bachelorette types  back.. and why do I not care if Ashley had sex with Ben because she didn't talk about it and I respected that. Besides she is more than her sexuality.  This one has nothing to offer but sex and I'm so sick of her already.  (I haven't watched the show since the pilot, and just going by this board. I'm invested on what will happen like any Bachelorette junkie.)

Last edited by charriotoffire on Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:12 am; edited 2 times in total
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:59 am

Wait, we had a witty Bachelorette in the past?

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:12 am

chasingpavements wrote:Wait, we had a witty Bachelorette in the past?

You have a point. I crossed out "witty" from the list. Hugesmile
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:22 am

I don't think that Kaitlyn is happily talking about sex. I think she keeps getting asked about it and that's why she has to talk about. The leads discuss EVERYTHING with the producers, so I would bet all the imaginary money I have that they all have been asked questions about the FS and they have all answered. The show Just never showed it before because they were trying to keep an image of romance and tradition.

I also think that past Bachelorettes have talked about sex. I believe Trista revealed sex with Alex and her F2. Jillian talked about how important sex is when making your decision on the show, and that's why she thought Sean/Cat were lying about not having sex or just being stupid. Ali talked about getting physical with Roberto and how she had planned to have sex with Frank before he left. Emily never talked about sex, but was caught in a sexting scandal, which pretty much counts.

I personally think that Kaitlyn is one of the more witty, interesting, funny, and compassionate Bachelorettes we've ever had. Catherine Kelly and Ali both said she's their favorite Bachelorette to date, so I don't think I'm alone in thinking that. I definitely think she's someone people will either hate or love.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:38 am

I'm with you CP. I was so tired of bland boring Bette's. She's a breath of fresh air. Not perfect, but fully human and she is owning her decisions which is a lot more than I can say about other recent leads.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:46 am

chasingpavements wrote:
freeflowingsalt wrote:
Beagle wrote:

Nick met Kaitlyn during the rap GD on March 24th. On April 2, Kaitlyn was "falling in love" with Shawn during their 1 on 1. On April 6th, Kaitlyn was in the process of "falling in love" with Nick and had sex with him. So 4 days between Shawn's declaration of love to Kaitlyn  and Kaitlyn  sleeping with Nick......  no no

I don't get what the big deal is. She's the bachelorette; she's officially dating a million guys. She's not cheating on Shawn. She is in the process of deciding which one is right and this is part of the process. She could be falling in love with both of them for all we know. I'm Indian and I know like a tame season of Bachelorette - Emily Maynard's for example - wouldn't fly here in India. People would be up in arms calling Emily a sl*t for *kissing* - just kissing - other guys when she's apparently falling in love with one of them, so who gets to decide how much physical affection is appropriate in this weird situation? Different strokes for different folks, man. (No pun intended  Hugesmile ) So much of this is just context. And there is SO MUCH grey area with this show. Chris Soules told each of the girls that he was falling in love and then slept with Kaitlyn and Whitney (probably not Becca and that would have been her choice, not his. He probably would've.) Why are the rules so different for Kaitlyn? I don't get it.

I'm Indian too! I get so excited to see there is another one of us obsessed with this silly show. And, I think they did have a Bachelorette-esque show in India, but with zero kissing and sex and all that.

And, I 100% agree. I don't see why Kaitlyn having sex with a guy after a good FIRST date with another guy makes her a total sl*t. I honestly think that people are getting too caught up with the spoiler and editing. I think that's why they left in the "husband"/"falling in love with you" comment in a week 5 episode, so people would think "oh, she's already in love with Shawn...how she can possibly sleep with anyone else?". The truth is that she also had a really strong connection with Nick, evidenced by her "as close as two people can get without ever meeting" comment. She probably hadn't made up her decision at that point and was still trying to figure out her feelings for both guys. Sex was part of that decision-making process for her and I don't blame her for that. She's not the first one to do and she won't be the last. They just chose to highlight it this time, for whatever reason.

i'm Moroccan married to a Pakistani laugh out loud, coming from a very different culture yet i am obsessed with the show as well giggling
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:48 am

Alanna wrote:
emusha wrote:can I just bring another monkey wrench in along with all the others?
K & nick by any margin of comparison did *not* I repeat *not* have a cooling off period proceeding the pre-FS sex
their dates that we have glimpses of have them interlocked, kissing and very carefree, happy and easy-going about wanting to be close to each other... so as much as shawn might have barked/balked at any new knowledge of her "Actions" which he directly called her out about not matching her words.... she goes on and does not try to tone things down with "the other guy"
I don't think shawn will be very happy at ALL to watch the show back if he is going to do that. and I don't see him as a chris str. 2.0 by any means.

refreshing -- that term must have been a joke from a jokestess bachette laugh out loud
Yep, yep, yeppity, yep, yeppers.

Enjoy Shawn now, Kaitlyn, the days are numbered imo.
So far I have seen evidence that the Nick thing is not going away for K&S, FRC or after:

- On the show we see her reassuring Shawn about "that other guy". If Nick is sex-guy then that is repeated reassuring about the "other guy" and he is still taken to FRC.
- Reassurance is not just on the show: K hiding those IG photo tags of her, her posting an IG pic of her talking about Shawn, tweeting about him, and Shawn liking that IG pic that N was "caught" with Whitney... a lot of this is N-related post-show.
- K being in the media saying she regrets only the timing of sex-guy (hard to reassure Shawn with this one). Problem is, she cannot say she regrets the sex with sex-guy himself: if she did and we see it is Nick then we would have known he is not F1 long before FRC (without snapgate) and it makes her look hypocritical because she kept Nick until FRC. It's a no-win.
- Shawn cannot even say N's name. That's not just dislike for a specific guy that he never met before, that is dislike for a guy that Kaitlyn is into despite her feelings for Shawn. That's why Shawn was all "your actions don't match your words" because to him, they don't. And they won't.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:04 am

man, how sad for Shawn no no he totally put his guard down for her to do this! totally unacceptable no
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Alanna wrote:
emusha wrote:can I just bring another monkey wrench in along with all the others?
K & nick by any margin of comparison did *not* I repeat *not* have a cooling off period proceeding the pre-FS sex
their dates that we have glimpses of have them interlocked, kissing and very carefree, happy and easy-going about wanting to be close to each other... so as much as shawn might have barked/balked at any new knowledge of her "Actions" which he directly called her out about not matching her words.... she goes on and does not try to tone things down with "the other guy"
I don't think shawn will be very happy at ALL to watch the show back if he is going to do that. and I don't see him as a chris str. 2.0 by any means.

refreshing -- that term must have been a joke from a jokestess bachette laugh out loud
Yep, yep, yeppity, yep, yeppers.

Enjoy Shawn now, Kaitlyn, the days are numbered imo.
So far I have seen evidence that the Nick thing is not going away for K&S, FRC or after:

- On the show we see her reassuring Shawn about "that other guy". If Nick is sex-guy then that is repeated reassuring about the "other guy" and he is still taken to FRC.
- Reassurance is not just on the show: K hiding those IG photo tags of her, her posting an IG pic of her talking about Shawn, tweeting about him, and Shawn liking that IG pic that N was "caught" with Whitney... a lot of this is N-related post-show.
- K being in the media saying she regrets only the timing of sex-guy (hard to reassure Shawn with this one). Problem is, she cannot say she regrets the sex with sex-guy himself: if she did and we see it is Nick then we would have known he is not F1 long before FRC (without snapgate) and it makes her look hypocritical because she kept Nick until FRC. It's a no-win.
- Shawn cannot even say N's name. That's not just dislike for a specific guy that he never met before, that is dislike for a guy that Kaitlyn is into despite her feelings for Shawn. That's why Shawn was all "your actions don't match your words" because to him, they don't. And they won't.

I'm glad someone picked up on this. I  feel like there is a sense that K & N can now no longer be friends post show because of shawn (which is understandable in his defence).

To add to that list, I've noticed in her People Mag recap and her previous snapchat recaps, she very happily talks about all the other guys but skims over Nick. Either something is not right between them or she feels that she has to reassure Shawn.

I was really looking to see what she would say about how Nick answered the questions at the start of the show or his mariachi song (which I thought was epic), but really got hardly a sentence on Nick himself. It was more about feeling bad for the guys. Should be interesting to see her recap next week...

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:58 am

^ Definitely think it is reassurance. She was reassuring Shawn from the moment Nick was on the show. If that pattern persists post-show and it seems to be... well... to me that says less about Nick and more about insecurities in Shawn and how he would feel about any girl he is with as he comes across as an alpha type male. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:59 am

You guys forgot one- she responded to JP that she and Nick didn't sext. Like, "Look, Shawn, babe, this is the ONE thing I'm DEFINITELY being honest about, I'm almost 90% sure, I think, maybe."

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls