SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:36 pm

I've always got this feeling that CS was completely overwhelmed by the attention he was getting from all these women that he got completely confused and just threw himself into enjoying it....i doubt he ever gets that kind of attention in his normal life from women

I wonder if K was experiencing the same thing on the show...esp in such a non-committal dating culture where she is used to chasing after guys -- I wonder if she was feeling overwhelmed by the attention from what she deems to be Amazing guys -- the guy who she had intense feelings for at first sight +++ her crush who was the guy who when she saw him her heart skipped a bit +++ the guy who is sooo charming and adorable and charismatic ++ the guy who just "gets her way of talking" ....and each of these attributes are found in different guys ....

I wonder if K just really threw herself into all the possibilities and ended up getting overwhelmed by the physical and emotional outcomes that kind of spiraled out of her control?? will be very interesting to see how she handles everything

and i'm also curious how her compatibility is with her F1...this show is really making me think about the importance of that in light of the couples who really made it work post show...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:39 pm

The tabloids do this most seasons. The difference is that Kaitlyn's getting more scrutiny because of Snap-gate IMO.

I tend to think they're not worth discussing because mostly they're garbage - also IMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15324

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:39 pm

Can this season's dates get any
worse?!?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:40 pm

jojo47 wrote:This date is truly beyond ridiculous:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/806831#i1,p0,d1

Ben Z is a sweetheart...
And this date is ridonculous! have the dates been this ridiculous ever? maybe K just gave them the green light to go as insane as they can go cos she's just lighthearted and likes the adventure??.... no idea
honestly, it feels a bit like the show is satire-ing itself giggling
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:41 pm

Are these dates really conducive to finding a husband....

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:43 pm

K fav'd this (would be nice if this was true for her ughhh).

@kaitlynbristowe these media sites blow everything out of proportion! Drives me insane! No matter what you are amazing!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:45 pm

emusha wrote:
jojo47 wrote:This date is truly beyond ridiculous:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/806831#i1,p0,d1

Ben Z is a sweetheart...
And this date is ridonculous! have the dates been this ridiculous ever? maybe K just gave them the green light to go as insane as they can go cos she's just lighthearted and likes the adventure??.... no idea
honestly, it feels a bit like the show is satire-ing itself giggling

I don't think the leads get input on the dates.

This is a strange date alright but Ben Z was sweet.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15324

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:47 pm

happydays wrote:Are these dates really conducive to finding a husband....

they say the proof is in the pudding ...I'm finding a lot of these dates just not very "Datelike"
There were so many performance based dates I doubt she got much time with the guys or even learnt much about them as potential partners from those dates...and then there are the sex ed and wake dates...
honestly, at this point I think K likely knows less about these guys than any previous bachelorettes did at this point in the show no idea

oh is that right albean? for some reason I had an idea that the lead works with the production team to get the dates going -- isn't that why K had so many performance based dates?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:50 pm

IDK, but they must be conducive to having sex... The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 50 1710264613

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:51 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
IDK, but they must be conducive to having sex... The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 50 1710264613

Clearly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:04 pm

Even corpse Kaitlyn cannot simmer down and stop laughing laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:20 pm

I agree these dates are ridiculous.  What happened to the "adventure" style dates, or ones exploring the beauty of the place they are visiting?  Maybe that's only for 1 on 1s now, and the GDs are all about high comedy/ridiculing the participants.  Trying to think back on past GDs and one of the best ones IMO was on Ashley's season when they helped build a house in Thailand.  Why can't they do more charity-themed dates?  I do think the lead can make suggestions/have input, but it's also possible that Kaitlyn had nothing to contribute and/or just went along with whatever the producers proposed, or in some cases, recycled.

I suspect that unfortunately, ever since media coverage exploded when Nick confronted Andi about sex, the producers gleefully decided to take advantage of Kaitlyn's wild child persona, and instead of only insinuating sexual activity, as they have done in seasons past, this time they are laying it all out on the table.  MF has stated he likes to highlight real life relationship problems and mishaps on the show, so I guess this is the season where we are going to have a full scale debate about sex and monogamy.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls