SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

STFU - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by OnePromise Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:55 pm

I really hope to see Nick be the bigger person and continue to support Kaitlyn even after the ending was revealed to be that she picked Shawn.  Especially with Shawn's recent favoriting of the posting that digs on Nick.  Shawn doesn't seem to have a good attitude towards "that guy" who lost...and if Nick can have a supportive attitude when he didn't get picked...that speaks volumes about Nick's character.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

STFU - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:56 pm

reason wrote: giggling  Hugesmile  giggling  Hugesmile

ReneeM wrote:There's no such thing as 'leftovers' when it comes to sex hmmm

If it is not left over what is the name please?  enlighten me

Nothing. There's no name for it and there doesn't need to be. Lots of people have sex with more than one person in their lives. None of these people are virgins. If Nick is sex guy do you consider him 'leftovers' too? I mean he did sleep with Andi :soapbox

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:57 pm

Shawn is acting like a d**** if you asked me. He won #STFU and move on. Stay positive and stop taking dig at the other guy. Keep it up and that relationship wont last because it will eat him up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:59 pm

ReneeM wrote:

Nothing. There's no name for it and there doesn't need to be. Lots of people have sex with more than one person in their lives. None of these people are virgins. If Nick is sex guy do you consider him 'leftovers' too? I mean he did sleep with Andi :soapbox

Nick have not said anything about Josh has he? yes he did get left over from Andi but he has move on. They all seems so immature only Nick I see acting like an adult.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:01 pm

So not only will we have Chlorox Bleachable moments as a sponsor, but now Glad for glad ware left over containers.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:01 pm

ReneeM wrote:

there is huge difference between dating in the real world and on TV. having sex with a different guy in the main time you are dating your "fiancee to be" is just unacceptable in this situation, i wouldn't be happy about it and most people wouldn't want such thing to carry on with their life long partner.

having it documented on TV forever is not the greatest memory to have about your life partner.
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:01 pm

Kaitlyn snapchatted 22 mins ago with Whitney in a taxi/limo/car. Shawn snapchatted 10 mins ago.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:02 pm

rofl rofl cantstopl cantstopl giggling giggling OMG Kasha I love you.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:04 pm

reason wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

Nick have not said anything about Josh has he? yes he did get left over from Andi but he has move on.  They all seems so immature only Nick I see acting like an adult.

That's not the point though is it. If you're upset about Shawn talking trash then call HIM out. There's still no need to call kaitlyn leftovers, and if Kaitlyn is a leftover then by your own logic so is Nick.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:05 pm

ReneeM wrote:
reason wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

Nick have not said anything about Josh has he? yes he did get left over from Andi but he has move on.  They all seems so immature only Nick I see acting like an adult.

That's not the point though is it. If you're upset about Shawn talking trash then call HIM out. There's still no need to call kaitlyn leftovers, and if Kaitlyn is a leftover then by your own logic so is Nick.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:07 pm

It just proves... sex changes everything ... sex changes "the game" ... and it complicates things, since you can never take it back ... so cast should "use it wisely" or not abuse the situation at all and then pretend to be free of any responsibility.
I know that the engagement is at stake at the end ... but I don't really believe that people do it thinking "that's gonna be the last person I'll ever sleep with ...for the rest of my life, so before I say Yes, let me try it out" ... by the time of FS most brains haven't even processed the status of their relationship and fallen in love.

So whoever the sex-guy is, I hope he can handle the judgment of the media, TPTB and fans/viewers.

But it would be interesting to watch if the sex-guy is Shawn, currently fan-favorite, how will media and all the internet commentators on SM react to that ... since they already labeled Nick for this presumed act and they weren't nice in their descriptions.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:07 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Kaitlyn snapchatted 22 mins ago with Whitney in a taxi/limo/car. Shawn snapchatted 10 mins ago.

So it looks like the "party line" is business as usual. Pretend that snapchat-gate didn't occur. They have a new game plan...Kaitlyn is having fun as a single girl with Whitney in Chicago stirring up rumors of being with Nick... And Shawn is having fun as a single guy with Cupcake in Tennessee.

I wonder what Nick thinks about all this?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls