SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

STFU - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bilolo Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:09 pm

Alanna wrote:It may have been an accidental slip of his fingers, he is Kait's man after all laugh out loud The more I think about Shawn's disdain about THAT GUY, the more I think Shawn must be sex guy because he'd be livid if she slept with THAT GUY.
In the season preview; there's a voice over (during a kiss with Shawn) that says " if the physical part of the relationship isn't there for me that's a deal breaker". IMO they're making it seem like like the physical part isn't there with them and boom he's the one she has "premature activity" with. rofl

But then, if he's still mad at Nick that seems he's "prematureactivity" guy, no reason to still be mad at him after the show if he wasn't the guy".

But then again, it's Nick we're talking about, maybe he's still trying to woo Kaitlyn as that's what he did with Andi knowing fully she was with Josh.

So i don't know rofl rofl
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

STFU - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:09 pm

So true HGL I am waiting to see how it all plays, people seem to see Nick as the devil incarnate.

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:11 pm

Like they really think that this will just pass over like a rain cloud? Well, maybe it is like those cigarettes where someone punishes you when caught by having to smoke a whole pack. They are going to have to snapchat constantly in locations far away from each other now. How silly. TPTB would just be better off showing the real love story and bloopers of the guys. Perhaps take it a step further, show them directing the scenes, show the crew, do a one up on "Unreal", but show that despite it all, connections do happen.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:11 pm

OnePromise wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Kaitlyn snapchatted 22 mins ago with Whitney in a taxi/limo/car. Shawn snapchatted 10 mins ago.

So it looks like the "party line" is business as usual.   Pretend that snapchat-gate didn't occur. They have a new game plan...Kaitlyn is having fun as a single girl with Whitney in Chicago stirring up rumors of being with Nick... And Shawn is having fun as a single guy with Cupcake in Tennessee.  

I wonder what Nick thinks about all this?  

Nick is too intelligent to play their games, he has his life to live and I hope that is what he is doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:12 pm

Not sure what Shawn's problem with Nick could be since all the other guys seem to like him now. I'm still thinking Nick is the sex guy.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:13 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Not sure what Shawn's problem with Nick could be since all the other guys seem to like him now. I'm still thinking Nick is the sex guy.

If Nick is the sex guy then dont blame him alone it takes two to tango he was not in that bed alone kaitlyn was there too.  He needs to grow a pair. If he dont keep that snark in check it will eat away at that relationship and it will be over before he knows it.

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:15 pm

i'm verrrry curious to know who the sex guy is, that's gonna define most opinions on how this season goes, it will explain Shawn's behavior, can't wait for that episode

Last edited by missfafa on Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:15 pm

I am getting the feeling that between snap chat and IG, we are going to know in excruciating detail for the next six weeks where Shawn and Kaitlyn are,who they are with (Not each other) and what they are doing on a daily basis.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:16 pm

happygolucky wrote:It just proves... sex changes everything ... sex changes "the game" ... and it complicates things, since you can never take it back ... so cast should "use it wisely" or not abuse the situation at all and then pretend to be free of any responsibility.
I know that the engagement is at stake at the end ... but I don't really believe that people do it thinking "that's gonna be the last person I'll ever sleep with ...for the rest of my life, so before I say Yes, let me try it out" ... by the time of FS most brains haven't even processed the status of their relationship and fallen in love.

So whoever the sex-guy is, I hope he can handle the judgment of the media, TPTB and fans/viewers.

But it would be interesting to watch if the sex-guy is Shawn, currently fan-favorite, how will media and all the internet commentators on SM react to that ... since they already labeled Nick for this presumed act and they weren't nice in their descriptions.

If sex guy is Shawn, he will get a "free pass". It will be chalked up to just being part off his "journey to find love" with Kaitlyn. They will likely focus on Nick's reaction to the news and crucify him for his response again. Especially if he doesn't take it every well. I could see them even spinning Nick's acceptance of Kaitlyn having sex with Shawn (if that is at happened), as a bad thing.

Although now that the ending was spoiled, they might give Nick a break to try to cause the viewers to side with him in hopes that the audience would be thinking that Kaitlyn will chose Nick...only to be "suprised" when she still choses Shawn in the end.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:19 pm

tigertiz wrote:So  if it's so easy to screw up the tiny buttons, why allow them to have public accounts?
Why was Nick (aka Mr airplane-gate himself) allowed to be active on social media while filming?
Why do they ensure that after Kaitlyn's snapchat-gate that she and Shawn and past contestants ramp up their SM activity immediately instead of taking their phones away?

Bottom line is, TPTB don't care enough to control SM because it helps lead the hype.

Social Media is what is driving the show... it is always the trending topic on Twitter on Mondays, it is what the nation is talking about. It's what we focus now more on than the show itself when we sleuth (who is back home, who is active, etc) Heck, with it we are able to debunk RS' spoiler.

So in a way, as much as it can be a 2 edged sword, TPTB realize that SM is ultimately free publicity from the contestants themselves. And as the saying goes, any publicity is good publicity. jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:19 pm

remockered wrote:Like they really think that this will just pass over like a rain cloud?  Well, maybe it is like those cigarettes where someone punishes you when caught by having to smoke a whole pack.  They are going to have to snapchat constantly in locations far away from each other now.  How silly.  TPTB would just be better off showing the real love story and bloopers of the guys.  Perhaps take it a step further, show them directing the scenes, show the crew, do a one up on "Unreal", but show that despite it all, connections do happen.

i don't think they're smart enough to think of this though, much more to execute it.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:19 pm

I'm first to dislike the name-calling, especially when it's directed towards Nick (my fave) ... so I really don't wish the same thing happening to other cast members, either female or male, if is it derogatory and insulting (except for the Smug One a.k.a. Oracle of a hired power ... and even with him we're being nice, giving him credit, which cannot be said the same about him towards us).

But it's interesting how many "jabs" and insults has Nick gotten over the year from the fellow contestants ... and still with time ... their true colors have been revealed ... so I just say ... give it time.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls