SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bilolo Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:22 pm

happydays wrote:I hope her tweet wasn't asking the public (and Shawn) for forgiveness. She doesn't need to ask for forgiveness!
Own your decisions girl!
When i read the message my brain automatically thought of she's asking for forgiveness. :yes:
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:25 pm

emusha wrote:
Alanna wrote:Kait just reposted Becca's insta which says "I forgive" and has this caption

Such a powerful sentence. Nothing is more freeing than these words of grace. No matter the hurt, the words, the betrayal- there is freedom in forgiveness. ❤️

"I forgive"
It seems she is saying the sentence herself and gaining freedom from those words of grace. There's a lot she's being put thorough and so much criticism she is facing -- saying "I forgive" would likely be very freeing for her... if this is indeed how she means it I am glad she's finding some spiritual direction in the midst of the emotional rollercoaster she's on...

I may be totally out in left field, but when I read this, I automatically thought it was in reference to the church shooting in South Carolina. But I dunno no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:28 pm

happydays wrote:I hope her tweet wasn't asking the public (and Shawn) for forgiveness. She doesn't need to ask for forgiveness!
Own your decisions girl!

We all need forgiveness at one time or another. Kaitlyn is no exception. IMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:30 pm

^^^ I agree, and I think she is asking for forgiveness from her final guy.... Shawn. Maybe something happens tonight she is not proud of.?? no idea

Either way, go Kaitlin. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:31 pm

Own your decisions girl!
I don't think it's for Shawn. Before snapchat, when Kait was doing her recap of the show the week before, she talked about being judged for letting Nick on and how stressful everything is, and then totally randomly mentioned Shawn's body and abs. So I think they think they've figured things out just based on that and she has Shawn's forgiveness or whatever you want to call it, PC-style. I hope it's for real figuring out, but even if it's not, they seem to think it is. Let me know if this made any sense laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:38 pm

Kaitlyn liked this IG post today... makes me think she is trying to move on from the past and live in the present. Hard to do when you watch your past on tv.

Hope Shawn is supporting her. It would be nice to see him favorite or tweet something publicly because K's IG of forgiveness and nothing from Shawn publicly is bothersome to me. He needs to do more in public. Stand with his woman not just in private. jmho

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 11376006_446910312142183_586004666_n
@sophiabush
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:40 pm

Maybe she is asking for forgiveness from Nick. Everyone focuses on what Kaitlyn and Shawn feel like, but IMO Nick got a raw deal. He fell in love, had a pretty intimate relationship with Kaitlyn(whatever happened pre-FS and FS), proposed and she turned him down. She was his friend prior to the show and I have never seen her as a person who would purposely lead Nick on just to "break his heart".

She might just realize that she is sorry that they got in so deep before she realized they were not right for each other. When she told him that she was asking him to stay on the show, she said, "you know, this is going to mess with us bad..." I think it did and she is sorry about hurting him. If Nick is pre-FS guy, tonight has got to hurt even just a little bit. She probably knows that.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:41 pm

Alanna wrote:
Own your decisions girl!
I don't think it's for Shawn. Before snapchat, when Kait was doing her recap of the show the week before, she talked about being judged for letting Nick on and how stressful everything is, and then totally randomly mentioned Shawn's body and abs. So I think they think they've figured things out just based on that and she has Shawn's forgiveness or whatever you want to call it, PC-style. I hope it's for real figuring out, but even if it's not, they seem to think it is. Let me know if this made any sense laugh out loud

I agree and should have stated it is for the viewing public too. Shawn is already over it. Snapchat!! boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:42 pm

Very true OP. If the tables were turned and Shawn was F2 and sexguy everyone would feel terrible for him. Couldn't imagine going through all that a second time, whether one dislikes the guy or not, Kaitlyn chose to keep him for so long so it must have hurt him as it would anyone.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:44 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Kaitlyn liked this IG post today... makes me think she is trying to move on from the past and live in the present. Hard to do when you watch your past on tv.

Hope Shawn is supporting her. It would be nice to see him favorite or tweet something publicly because K's IG of forgiveness and nothing from Shawn publicly is bothersome to me. He needs to do more in public. Stand with his woman not just in private. jmho

@sophiabush
Kait just posted yesterday that she feels loved and supported by the people in her life. So either he's no longer a person in her life, which didn't seem to be the case as of 4 days ago, or he's the person loving and supporting her most since he's her fiance. I suppose the third alternative is she's insane and doesn't know what she's saying, so maybe it's that last option if he's just being a total dbag right now, ignoring her.

Obviously, this is all jmo, but I have to go by what Kaitlyn is saying to draw any sort of conclusion here.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:12 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Own your decisions girl!

I agree and should have stated it is for the viewing public too.  Shawn is already over it.  Snapchat!!  boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 3806527698
Snapchat is also in the past. This week the real stress will begin seeing it all play out on screen.

I don't know these people or what they are going through. Shawn has yet to see it even if he has been told.
That it is all in the past just because of snapchat-gate prior to the really rough waters coming up is optimistic at best, imo.
If they can get through the next few weeks that will be the test. Not the past few weeks. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Shawn has yet to see it even if he has been told.

IMO we can't discount the possibility that he has already seen this week's episode. In the past some leads have let it slip that they get an advance copy of the episode about a week before it airs, and any article that shows up in print this week has to have been written last week because they need time to write, proofread print and get to distribution centers so they often get an advance copy to their writers (there's a good chance the US Weekly article was based on someone actually having seen an advance copy last week of this week's episode). It's similar to the on-line account of the first episode that RS saw but he only had access to episode 1. Others have access to later episodes.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls