SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:06 pm

Shawn is now following Robert Mills (also Andi) on Twitter. Will be interested to see if he favorites or tweets anything tonight. Really hope this doesn't turn into a rehash of last season. Help me now.

This show really is SM intertwined. One thing to watch on your own, another thing to watch what airs and what the public viewers say/respond. Seems like most of the show/impact is on SM these days.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:11 pm

Part one is filming. Part two is airing. Part 3 is the aftermath.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Shawn is now following Robert Mills (also Andi) on Twitter. Will be interested to see if he favorites or tweets anything tonight. Really hope this doesn't turn into a rehash of last season. Help me now.

This show really is SM intertwined. One thing to watch on your own, another thing to watch what airs and what the public viewers say/respond. Seems like most of the show/impact is on SM these days.

Shawn seems usually pretty SM silent even while the show airs. I expect he'll probably remain so. Actually I am hoping he avoids watching altogether but i think he will, just a feeling I am having. I fully expect Bachelor Nation to be vocal and supportive including Nick

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:20 pm

The Lead gets an early copy to blog. But Shawn isn't the lead. I don't recall someone not the lead getting a copy (or at least saying so). Most f1s would rather not watch.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:22 pm

I hope he's not watching. Why watch? It's all in the past and hopefully he can focus on a happy future.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:25 pm

It's only in the past if you keep it there.
Hard to do when these people are on SM.
As Kasha said and it is so true, there are 3 parts to this all.
TWT
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:25 pm

Alanna wrote:I hope he's not watching. Why watch? It's all in the past and hopefully he can focus on a happy future.

I hope so. Actually hoping both he and Kaitlyn have done that but regardless tonight won't be easy for either of them to be sure

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:29 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Rolly wrote:Lots of things can change but I have a funny feeling Shawn would prefer to be the bachelor more than he wants Kaitlyn. We shall see.....I've been wrong before.... Hugesmile
I thought he wanted to be the bachelor or winner while he was on the bachelorette. But that's just me. The dude is just way too alpha male for me so my bias is going to show. Too much testosterone from working out/surrounded by other males.

And yes, while he may have been told about what happened he is about to watch it unfold on screen. Two different things to hear and then see. If he really was there for K he would get over it as she was single at the time and there for herself not for him. If he doesn't... then that is just more evidence to me he was there for himself/ego.

jmo
I've had that same impression.  Especially when he signed his good-bye notice to co-workers with 'Bachelor Shawn'.  Leaving his job also, nothing was holding him back from getting the gig.. if it was offered.

there's also a tweet that says 'if he's not f1 he'll be the bachelor next season" that tweet came out during htds

i'm all about keeping eyes and ears open to consider everything out there will all make sense a year from now or less/more but the truth always comes out with this show
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:29 pm

scratch Shawn shouldn't watch, but Whitney was heavily criticized for not watching.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:33 pm

emusha wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
I thought he wanted to be the bachelor or winner while he was on the bachelorette. But that's just me. The dude is just way too alpha male for me so my bias is going to show. Too much testosterone from working out/surrounded by other males.

And yes, while he may have been told about what happened he is about to watch it unfold on screen. Two different things to hear and then see. If he really was there for K he would get over it as she was single at the time and there for herself not for him. If he doesn't... then that is just more evidence to me he was there for himself/ego.

jmo
I've had that same impression.  Especially when he signed his good-bye notice to co-workers with 'Bachelor Shawn'.  Leaving his job also, nothing was holding him back from getting the gig.. if it was offered.

there's also a tweet that says 'if he's not f1 he'll be the bachelor next season" that tweet came out during htds

i'm all about keeping eyes and ears open to consider everything out there will all make sense a year from now or less/more but the truth always comes out with this show

True. There was also speculation about The F1 from last season too so who knows. Like I said not too many of these people come on the show for the right reasons anyway.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:35 pm

Us Weekly posted and tweeted about Nick and Kaitlyn's date tonight.
Tonight's episode of #TheBachelorette is a doozy, so we called in an expert: @JP_Rosenbaum is taking over our Twitter at 8 p.m. ET!
"Bachelorette Front-Runner Nick Viall: Kaitlyn Bristowe and I "Complement Each Other Well" http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorettes-nick-gushes-over-his-connection-with-kaitlyn-bristowe-2015226
boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 Kaitlyn-nick-bachelorette-467
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:45 pm

This poor thing. Can someone put a romcom on for her and just let her be for the next 2 hours?

[ltr]kaitlynbristowe[/ltr]
1 minute ago
Just remember, when you judge me, you do not define me, you define yourself. think about that before sending out negativity to any1 tonight

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls