SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by just2relax Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:15 am

After After Paradise Ashley seemed awkward. I think she and Jared were told to keep their distance and not talk to each other. So I was surprised to see the photo of them together with Elan, which I love. I happen to like the two of them together.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by BlackHalo Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:41 am

I love Ashley I. I think she's sweet and deserves a good guy. But if Jared's not feeling it she needs to let it go. Someone speculated that Jared and Ashley are an item right now. Any reasoning for that? I thought Jared looked more upset he had hurt Ashley feelings then embarrassed by the whole thing on After Paradise.

Also, Ashley posted a pic with her, Jared, Ben H, and Tenley after the taping of Men Tell All and she said they were true gentlemen so I don't think they are on bad terms.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:48 am

BlackHalo wrote:I love Ashley I. I think she's sweet and deserves a good guy. But if Jared's not feeling it she needs to let it go. Someone speculated that Jared and Ashley are an item right now. Any reasoning for that? I thought Jared looked more upset he had hurt Ashley feelings then embarrassed by the whole thing on After Paradise.

IDK if they are an item now.

But they are friends.

Personally I thought they were both more awkward because they were trying to tip toe around any sort of reveal that happens in the final few episodes.

I thought that Jared said some really sweet things on the after paradise (particularly about falling in love). And she has been gushing on her appearance and in her articles. I pretty much doubt that she would be so upbeat if things were sour. She is Ashley I after all. Even if they are not an item she is in a very good place so good for her.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:04 am

BlackHalo wrote:I love Ashley I. I think she's sweet and deserves a good guy. But if Jared's not feeling it she needs to let it go. Someone speculated that Jared and Ashley are an item right now. Any reasoning for that? I thought Jared looked more upset he had hurt Ashley feelings then embarrassed by the whole thing on After Paradise.

Also, Ashley posted a pic with her, Jared, Ben H, and Tenley after the taping of Men Tell All and she said they were true gentlemen so I don't think they are on bad terms.

I think she's actually open to many times of guys. For example, Chris Soules doesnt have a face anything like Jared's, but she seemed hot for Chris S (at least until he rejected her, then it becomes all about his paper thin lips!!). The Jared type is really rare. I see the prominent cheek bones and the square jaw are what she really likes, but she thinks it's the eyes, nose and lips, when it isnt that at all. (I also think this is why women like Ben Higgins - the square jawline.)

I think he is physically attracted to her but her personality turns him off.  Jared would probably like Ashley I if she had a personality closer to Kaitlyn's (the outgoing side without the speed of Kaitlyn though); a more extroverted, talkative, dominant type woman. Rather than the shy, introverted, uncertain type of woman. That's just my impression.

nd4reality wrote:
I thought that Jared said some really sweet things on the after paradise (particularly about falling in love). And she has been gushing on her appearance and in her articles. I pretty much doubt that she would be so upbeat if things were sour. She is Ashley I after all. Even if they are not an item she is in a very good place so good for her.

If you notice though, he is repeating those lines directly from the parts of the letter we heard on TV. It may not be word for word, but he is really just repeating what she wrote. That's not coming from him. Maybe he agrees with it now and genuinely feels that way about her. Or maybe he is just musing for the audience to keep it suspenseful.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:54 am

Monday's show ended as a cliffhanger. We know that Jared accepts the date with Ashley, and WE know that the date will lead to a hotel room. But when Jared accepted the date, did HE know that it would be an overnight date? Not sure. We did see previews of her reading the "FS card" offering them to stay together or in separate rooms, and we do see Jared accept them staying together. So, it was a big cliffhanger at the end of Monday night's episode. Therefore, I think that Jared was under strict orders to 'play along' and not give anything away.

I do believe that Jared likes AI as a friend. He is probably at least somewhat attracted to her physically. Although, if he was within eyesight of her when he forked out her extensions by the ocean...maybe not so much. I cannot imagine that he would ever have sex with her. He is too much of a nice guy to take advantage of her vulnerability. I think he might be tempted to nibble but don't think he's going to take a bite.

Honestly, with AI's obsession over her appearance (hair, full makeup, clothes) and her seemingly low self-esteem if she is not in true form, I'm imagining what she is going to look like in that FS as she attempts to seduce Jared. She WILL wear something sexy and revealing, for sure. Whereas he will be in gym shorts and a t-shirt. LOL But, what about the hair and makeup? What will the pillowcase look like by morning? Will her hair fall out?

TBH, the best thing Jared could do for his friend AI is to tell her she is prettier without all of the 'stuff' and that she doesn't need all that. She'd probably be more approachable to men if she dialed it back. It's sad to me that she has been brainwashed into thinking that all that stuff equals beauty. We know that society sends girls that message, but I have the feeling that that image of beauty has been reinforced (or enabled) by those closest to her throughout her entire life. Hopefully as she matures she will see her own worth has nothing to do with her mascara.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:03 pm

I read Ashley's Cosmo recap and she said that she would never have sex with someone unless the person loved her and was committed to her. So, I think that this was a producer-manipulated situation with Ashley just playing along to get off-camera time with Jared. I don't think that losing her virginity was really on the table and I don't think Jared would have taken that from her, knowing that he wasn't in love with or ready to commit to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:31 pm

Going to read her recap now.
She also said the same thing on twitter.

ETA : just read her recap. I find them interesting and fun to read.

Last edited by nd4reality on Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:40 pm

I actually think Ashley has the kind of strong features and dark arresting looks that don't require a lot of makeup, unlike some women who look washed out without some mascara, blush and lipstick.  But yeah, I agree it's not her looks that are turning men (including Jared) off, it's her personality.  Needy and shallow are not attractive to anybody and she wears those traits like a bumper sticker.

Glad that it sounds like she didn't do the deed with Jared and seems to know not to use her virginity as a weapon.  I hope for her sake, some of her edit was exaggerated and she's not so vapid in real life.  I agree that she needs to find a real job and focus on her career.  Use that degree please!!  It will give her some self confidence, broaden her intellect, and make her more attractive to guys than another coat of mascara will.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:57 pm

I was thinking about creating a Facebook with a pen name and responding on Cosmo's article to AshleyI, about how much I love her.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:59 pm

OK. Hugesmile
I don't know if I want to be privy of all this.
Yanno guilty by association and all that. :halo:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:46 pm

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:I was thinking about creating a Facebook with a pen name and responding on Cosmo's article to AshleyI, about how much I love her.

Ok well not every one loves her like you do so be prepared for the incredible rude comments people leave on SM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:57 pm

nd4reality wrote:Going to read her recap now.
She also said the same thing on twitter.

ETA : just read her recap. I find them interesting and fun to read.

Yeah, she actually comes off pretty insightful and well-spoken in them!

A couple of things that I liked/found interesting:

- Jared is a huge romance movie fan. No wonder Ashley is obsessed with him - he IS the perfect guy!
- Jared said that he would only go on a date with somebody else if he thought they were really his future wife. I guess he did the show seriously!
- a DRUG CARTEL SCARE? What?
- Mackenzie was interested in Tanner, but had a gut feeling that he would have gotten with Jade. I wonder why that is, because Jade/Tanner were my prediction from day one the cast was announced. They just go together, I suppose!
- Ashley and Amber bonded over being dumped
- Chris B paid for everyone's dinner after After Paradise...but Ashley still thinks he's ridiculous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+39
jen689
bleuberry
Alanna
bluwavz
albean99