SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:13 pm

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a53666/bachelorette-20th-anniversary-valentines-day-screening-party/

The article states that they were holding hands during part of the night. He bid on her and got her a gift. He also explains why people who have been on the show end up dating one another. Their relationship is "complicated". Doesn't sound that one sided to me.

Here is part of it:

As for the hostess herself, Ashley said said her impetus for hosting event was, quite simply, trying to take back the holiday. "They've all been pretty much the same boyfriendless awfulness, and a reminder that I'm always single," she laughed of her prior Valentine's Days. "So then this Valentine's Day I said, 'Let's do something where I can get my hot guy friends together, and it'll be for a good cause.'" And maybe there were some fringe benefits: We'd heard gossip that Ashley and Jared were holding hands at one point in the night. She herself told us he'd bought her chocolates the day before, mentioned traveling to L.A. together, and joked that the auction crowd shouldn't feel bad bidding on him in front of her, "although I'm gonna make sure it doesn't go well." (When Ashley came up on the block, Jared sealed that deal for $750, although who knows how much of that was a gentlemanly act — there were only three other men in the place, one of whom swore to us that he wasn't there to try to score; he was just a super big fan of The Bachelorette. Either he's a liar, or terribly, terribly shortsighted.)

At the end of the night, four flutes of bubbly deep, we corralled Ashley and gracefully said, "So are you dating Jared or what?" She sucked on her lip. "It's complicated," she said. We suggested that maybe this would be a good time to uncomplicate it. "Right? It's about time," she said.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:43 pm

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a53666/bachelorette-20th-anniversary-valentines-day-screening-party/
"although I'm gonna make sure it doesn't go well."

It's comments like that that make me dislike her. Grown up Ashley. What is Jared suppose to do, tell her not to speak to him ever again? Don't go to the same events as her, I'm not sure what he's suppose to do to get rid of her attitude. IMO even if he told her, there's no way they will be a couple, that wouldn't stop her. He did that on BIP and she continues the farce.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:59 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
"although I'm gonna make sure it doesn't go well."

It's comments like that that make me dislike her. Grown up Ashley. What is Jared suppose to do, tell her not to speak to him ever again? Don't go to the same events as her, I'm not sure what he's suppose to do to get rid of her attitude. IMO even if he told her, there's no way they will be a couple, that wouldn't stop her. He did that on BIP and she continues the farce.

My take on that is that she was joking. I just get the vibe that things aren't all that one sided anymore.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:05 am

Not complicated at all, even a little imo. He loves the attention and has no interest in her seriously. Ashley, you're an idiot.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:19 am

They were holding hands and she said it's "complicated"? Seems like to me that they're hooking up, but he doesn't want to commit to her. And, she's in LA and he's still in RI, right? How serious could it really be?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:28 am

Whether it's a shtick they're both in on or if Jared's leading her on and she's lapping it up, Ashley just needs to stop. Quit making yourself look look so pathetic whether it's an act or not. Seriously what man with a brain or self-respect is going to want her after this? I could easily see her being like Tenley once she's 30+.

Unfortunately I'll probably see these two on BiP AGAIN this summer with this same old tired BS.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:45 am

bluwavz wrote:...I'll probably see these two on BiP AGAIN this summer..
Ashley/Jared go on BIP and fall in love (in reality they're already in love since they've been secretly dating for a year) and are the next bachelor wedding. It could happen JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:01 am

I also posted this in Chris S. thread.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/tv/196211/you_wont_believe_who_chris?utm_content=bachelor_fanpage&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=sm

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 19 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 03, 2016 3:36 pm

Ashley Iaconetti ‏@ashleyiaco · 1m1 minute ago  West Hollywood, CA

I'm off to see the wizard...@theyearofelan

It's scary to think of the reasons she's meeting up with Elan.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue May 03, 2016 3:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It's scary to think of the reasons she's meeting up with Elan.
She'll be on BIP3 with Jared. Another season filled with drama...tears....emotional highs and lows...production loves Ashley I  JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 03, 2016 4:06 pm

Yeeaaah... It's "complicated" because they are dating for real, but keeping it mostly hidden so they can "fall in love" in a story line made for TV come August. Meh.

Didn't Kiptyn and Tenley basically do that for Bachelor Pad I? I thought they were already dating when they filmed but "pretended" it started on the show.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 03, 2016 4:34 pm

Perhaps they should give BIP a break if they are not able to find fresh faces to fill the spots and provide the drama. Getting sick of multiple returnees each season.

ETA I like ashley I like Jared I like them together but darned go and settle up off screen. It just seems fake.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+39
jen689
bleuberry
Alanna
bluwavz
albean99