SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Jillian Anderson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP Season 2 - Jillian Anderson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Jillian Anderson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:09 pm

She looks very pretty in the yellow tank top. Surprising that she is one of the first girls to leave with all male body builder types you'd think they would choose her.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

BIP Season 2 - Jillian Anderson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Jillian Anderson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:13 pm

BIP Season 2 - Jillian Anderson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Jillian-anderson-600x800http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2015/08/03/bachelor-in-paradise-jillian-wears-neon-bikini-marcus-lacy-wedding/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+people%2Fstylewatch%2Fofftherack+%28PEOPLE.com%3A+Style+Watch+-+Off+The+Rack%29&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplestyle
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:22 pm

Luvstruck wrote:She looks very pretty in the yellow tank top. Surprising that she is one of the first girls to leave with all male body builder types you'd think they would choose her.
For me it is absolutely logical, she is not feminine at all, with new boobs or without them. Rolling Eyes
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:26 pm

Simply too much in your face, imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:45 pm

Did she have work done on he face too? She looks different to me. Maybe she just changed up how she did her makeup?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:09 am

Sprite wrote:Did she have work done on he face too? She looks different to me. Maybe she just changed up how she did her makeup?

Haven't watched yet, but now that you mentioned and I see more carefully the pic of her above.
She really looks different, esp. the nose. Maybe I have blurred memory, but she looked better back in CS season. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:55 pm

Each time she brags about how confident she is that she's going to get a rose, she gets sent home. Poor Jillian. She needs to get a clue. Would she like a man who wears makeup and wears a dress everyday?

Last edited by IWouldMarryAshleyI on Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:58 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I always thought with all her muscles and his muscles that if Michelle M hadn't taken him, she and Cody would have at least had lifting in common.

Yes. She said she competes in fitness shows. Why doesnt she go for a male fitness competitor? Lots of those guys adore muscular women. I am honestly surprised she hasnt simply hooked up with a man from the gym. But I also think part of her problem is extreme shyness and social awkwardness. I dont think she'd know what to do around a man, and I doubt she's had much success there.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Jillian Anderson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
MissB
california90
officeRules
stuckinsc
livlafluv1