SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Ashley Salter - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Ashley Salter - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Ashley Salter - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kimberlyg Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:30 pm

Aw, he's cute and they look adorable together.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Ashley Salter - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Ashley Salter - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chancy Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:35 pm

His face reminds me of Drew's.

Chancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:41 pm

He actually reminds me of ken Marino in that pic! RS is saying that Ashley s is basically distancing herself from the franchise, which I really appreciate and admire. I hate people who get stuck dating in this incestuous group, so I'm glad she was able to go back to a normal guy in her normal life.

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:25 pm

Apparently Ashley has been bossing everyone around and rubbing people the wrong way, according to Nick and the rest of them.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:03 am

Please. Shut up nick.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:09 am

nd4reality wrote:Please. Shut up nick.

Just because he is Nick Viall, doesn't mean his saying has no bearing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:51 am

peggy0221 wrote:

I think nd is talking about Nick Peterson. I don't think Nick v has even met Ashley s!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:20 am

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:Apparently Ashley has been bossing everyone around and rubbing people the wrong way, according to Nick and the rest of them.

Where is this information coming from?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:46 am

chasingpavements wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:

I think nd is talking about Nick Peterson. I don't think Nick v has even met Ashley s!

Yes thanks.

Though I should be free to state my thoughts on anyone. No ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:59 am

nd4reality wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:

Yes thanks.

Though I should be  free  to state my thoughts on anyone. No ?

Sorry that I thought you mean to say Nick V because I think I saw somewhere before that Nick made some comments re the BIP casts before.

But it applies to Nick P too, he could be right about Ashley S even though he is a jerk himself 
And I wasn't mean to say you can't state your view because I was state my view too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:03 am

I find it both amazing and sad at the same time just how much damage that these producers of TB and BIP are able to inflict upon the reputation and the lives in general of the men and women who sign on that dotted line and essentially put their lives into the hands of those producers.

I have to wonder, though, what in the world made Ashley Salter agree to go on BIP, especially since she knew what happens behind the curtain.  Was it just for the money?  I guess that she might have hoped to get a different and better edit on BIP, but it sure did not happen for her.

Anyway, I am glad that I read that article above that pretty much set things straight for me.  She may be quirky, but she isn't crazy, as the franchise likes to portray her.  And, she is smart to distance herself from all things related to this franchise.  Just look at Chris B, once a joke, always a joke.

Last edited by Longhornfan on Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:Apparently Ashley has been bossing everyone around and rubbing people the wrong way, according to Nick and the rest of them.

Where is this information coming from?

Nick said this in front of the camera, on the beach in one of the recent episodes. It was right before he went on a date with the blonde girl (cant remember her name at the moment). It was juxtaposed with everyone else sitting at the table for breakfast. It starts with Carly complaining that Ashley S wanted to put red lipstick on Carly's face. Carly said she refused, and that AS said she wasnt treating her the way Jesus would. Dan then chimes in to say, "I love how she bosses you and then at the end she says ....'...But I love you.'"

Nick specifically said he went on the date to take a break from Ashley, cause all the other members there expected him to reign her in.

Episode 08/31/15 Time index: 05:05 to 05:51. This is immediately before Nick dumps AshleyS.

[This is the other Nick, not Nick V, but Samantha's Nick.]
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Ashley Salter - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
isittrue
nan27
AllAboutLove
Cameron2
MiniDiva