SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Ashley Salter - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Ashley Salter - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Ashley Salter - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:10 pm

Longhornfan wrote:I find it both amazing and sad at the same time just how much damage that these producers of TB and BIP are able to inflict upon the reputation and the lives in general of the men and women who sign on that dotted line and essentially put their lives into the hands of those producers.

I have to wonder, though, what in the world made Ashley Salter agree to go on BIP, especially since she knew what happens behind the curtail.  Was it just for the money?  I guess that she might have hoped to get a different and better edit on BIP, but it sure did not happen for her.

Anyway, I am glad that I read that article above that pretty much set things straight for me.  She may be quirky, but she isn't crazy, as the franchise likes to portray her.  And, she is smart to distance herself from all things related to this franchise.  Just look at Chris B, once a joke, always a joke.

I think Ashley S will be fine. I dont think anyone is going to discriminate against her regarding job opportunities or anything because of this show. If anything, she might have more fans pouring into whatever shop she works in. And all her friends were probably already aware of all her quirks. No worries.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Ashley Salter - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Ashley Salter - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:27 pm

I love Ashley, edit and all. Her quirks are harmless ... and entertaining. And she knows how to laugh at herself.

And every so often she comes out with the keenest, most "right on" observations. Truly an interesting person.

Can't say it would be easy to be married to her (as shown on TV), however.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:58 pm

Jade Elizabeth Roper ‏@jadelizroper · Aug 31
Samantha may not have been born out of a flower or a seashell, but you were Ashley S. You're a gem and I love you @_ABSalt.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:09 pm

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Ashley Salter - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 11820721_409672105902542_578486144_n
jessica_florence A salter/snyder stare down #bachelorinparadise #bachelornation @absalt @tsnyder33
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:14 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:18 pm

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Ashley Salter - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 11821324_506747542833794_443631899_n
agbrannen Throwbackkkk from college @absalt
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:21 pm

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Ashley Salter - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 11375391_688029768000551_635905851_n
agbrannen Guess I could say I am one lucky man @absalt
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:27 pm

Guest wrote:Pretty positive that this is Ashley's current boyfriend!  I guess they've been on/off since college and have gotten back together after her time on BIP.
I also think so... :Nod:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:44 pm

So, in doing some digging it would appear that Ashley and her boyfriend are maybe engaged?  She's got a few pictures on her Instagram that look like they could be Engagement Photos....and the pictures were taken by White Willow Weddings.  

Last edited by leselihau on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:53 pm

Picture won't appear unless you remove the emojis. She also posted pics on her IG so looks like it's possible! Smiley

Walking on sunshine @agbrannen @karenapagano by @absalt

@agbrannen stairway to heaven by @absalt

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Ashley Salter - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 8367-910 bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Ashley Salter - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 I_got_13 bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Ashley Salter - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 E5kqdm15 bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Ashley Salter - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:03 pm

Oh, wow those do look like engagement pictures! That would be crazy if she engaged 2 months after she was falling in love with Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 pm

It's so common for this to happen after coming off a season. I was hoping this would happen after CS season. So happy for her! He is a cutie! It looks like someone she knew from college.

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Ashley Salter - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1377737533 leselihau !

Thanks Linds for posting the pics!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Ashley Salter - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
isittrue
nan27
AllAboutLove
Cameron2
MiniDiva