SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by FLChica Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:46 am

sbolduc wrote:
Thank you! Cute pictures! I think these are pics of her wearing the necklace Tanner got her in Mexico....

https://instagram.com/p/6c1gy0uLHe/
https://instagram.com/p/6Xcoy0OLP8/
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/bachelor-in-paradise/photos/
Thanks for posting these - Jade is such a beauty. The necklace is gorgeous and a great memento of where their love story began!

I'm with Kasha on the ring. To me, it is non-traditional and unique...just like Jade. These two seem so normal and I can't wait to see the proposal.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:37 pm

^^^me too! I absolutely love ring and excited for next two episodes. They are a great match for sure and agree with everyone who says they seem so "normal" especially for this franchise. Great looking couple.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:22 am

Too bad the nice, normal people never get enough screen time. I wish we had gotten to see much more of them, but excited to see a happy ending for them amidst all the craziness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:33 pm

BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 COAesRAVAAASxzq
Jade Elizabeth Roper ‏@jadelizroper
Ladies, that beautiful ombré dress I wore on my date with Tanner to Tequila is back in stock at @shopellea!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:54 pm

BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 CN77ZaGUcAAD5xt
Jade Elizabeth Roper ‏@jadelizroper · Sep 2
Enjoying the weather tonight with my favorite sidekick, Pips.
(P.S. We are watching squirrels.)
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:27 pm

BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 CORPJGGUYAE26MO
Carly Waddell ‏@carlywaddell
The REAL relationship on #BachelorInParadise FRIENDSHIP GOALS tees @jadelizroper
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:45 pm

BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 CNtPql1UEAADqRq
Carly Waddell ‏@carlywaddell Aug 30  
Jade and I wore cool clothes from The Mill in Nashville tonight. Check them OUT!!! #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:48 pm

BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 CORO4qXUkAIFbGu
Cuz, duh. #rideordie @carlywaddell

Last edited by Maddy on Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:49 pm

BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3310tb6

t o n i ‏@mistonioliveira 17h17 hours ago
My mother sees jade & tanner from #BachelorInParadise at LAX and all of a sudden becomes the paparazzi.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:56 pm

BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 COQOr-IUcAAzrIA
These two. ❤️ @ashleyiaco @theyearofelan  #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:13 pm

loveactually9 wrote:BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3310tb6

t o n i ‏@mistonioliveira  17h17 hours ago
My mother sees jade & tanner from #BachelorInParadise  at LAX and all of a sudden becomes the paparazzi.

They're not even trying to hide anymore, huh? I wonder where tanner was while they were peri scoping last night.

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:50 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
loveactually9 wrote:BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3310tb6

t o n i ‏@mistonioliveira  17h17 hours ago
My mother sees jade & tanner from #BachelorInParadise  at LAX and all of a sudden becomes the paparazzi.

They're not even trying to hide anymore, huh? I wonder where tanner was while they were peri scoping last night.

Interesting...makes sense as she was in KS all week it seems. I am assuming he was either in the same room or you could see adjoining rooms in the background at the beginning.

Even last night I thought that at one point he was in the room because at the beginning a couple times Jade kept looking up to the left of the room (or her right I suppose) and the TV was on as they were live which I thought was weird. Then when people were saying that they had bad reception Carly was like well we will sign off and come back on but then said actual if we position the camera like this and walk towards the balcony this way almost to avoid getting him the camera, could be totally off but I suspected that when I watched it.

Also one of the pics they posted last night on snap chat was taken by someone else as they were too far away to be a selfie and it did not look like a mirror shot.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Jade Roper - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
umngirl
Seabear
fashionista84
Sprite
mtnlvr55