SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Raingirl Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:08 am

I'll be rooting for her too. I felt bad for her that she seemed to try so hard with Kiptyn but he really didn't seem as much into her. She seems like a sweet person from her social media.

Raingirl

Back to top Go down

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Newto Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:56 am

Awesome pictures, sophienette.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:sophie, that's a great page! A ton of work went into that, and you did an awesome job! yes

blowkiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:53 am

stuckinsc wrote:I have always like Tenley, but I have to say, isn't she a little old for doing bachelor shows now?  She stayed within the family and dated Kiptyn then hashtag guy. I would love to see Tenley move away from bachelor world and find her happy, I just don't think she is going to find the one doing bach shows.
Tenley reminds me of an older Clare.   :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:38 pm

^^We've "known" Tenley longer, but I believe she's at least 4 years younger than Claire.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:48 pm

^^ My bad. I thought Tenley was older.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:34 pm

Tenley is 31; Clare is probably 34 or 35.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:05 pm

She commented on
Spoiler:
Instagram photo "missing you! see you soon!" - will there be a finale show this season? Or will Tenley rep BIP at the Men Tell All like they did with some of the cast last season? Or are they friends and will actually see each other soon? LOL. Update-he replied "you know it!"

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:02 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:Tenley is 31; Clare is probably 34 or 35.

She just turned 33 this year, so there's only a two year difference. I do think that they are both too old to be doing a summer show for the SECOND time. Remember how much crap that one girl from Aaron's season got for doing BP because she was 30? And, now it's apparently becoming the norm.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:08 pm

As to the potential spoiler above.... since Tenley lives in San Diego, it's very possible she'll make the trip to LA when the MTA... taping for that will be soon.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:36 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

She just turned 33 this year, so there's only a two year difference. I do think that they are both too old to be doing a summer show for the SECOND time. Remember how much crap that one girl from Aaron's season got for doing BP because she was 30? And, now it's apparently becoming the norm.

She was well over 30 if I remember right. They never put her age but I looked it up and she was 39.

I'm okay with Tenley doing it because she hasn't been on for a long time but Clare just did this last season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:15 pm

albean99 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

She was well over 30 if I remember right. They never put her age but I looked it up and she was 39.

I'm okay with Tenley doing it because she hasn't been on for a long time but Clare just did this last season.

Ahhh, I guess I didn't realize she was almost 40. I just remember Dave Good saying something like "If I'm 30 and still doing this, shoot me". She looks good for her age! And, yes, it's way more embarrassing to be doing this at 39 and a full decade after your Bachelor appearance than what Tenley is doing.

Off-topic, but I accidentally stumbled onto a recap of BP 1 when I trying to find her age too, and I saw the blogger writing about how stupid Nikki was to have had hooked up with Juan, when it was so obvious that he was a player. I was so confused how this blogger had psychic powers back in 2010 until I realized there was another Juan/Nikki pairing in this franchise where the Juan was a jerk, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
Rolly
BlackHalo
jcrbil
nd4reality
IWouldMarryAshleyI