SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparty - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:52 am

From the episode thread: tenley confirmed that she is not dating jj. They r just great friends. Which must be super hard for jj since he seems to have a major crush on her still and they r spending so much time together. His insta is full of pictures of including her.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

afterparty - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:14 am

She took a trip with her family to Denver. While there she spent time with JJ who posted pics of their time together. This was a few weeks ago now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:16 am

I'm still trying to figure out why Tenley would want to be with a guy that thinks Chinese is spoken in Tokyo.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:34 am

just2relax wrote:I'm still trying to figure out why Tenley would want to be with a guy that thinks Chinese is spoken in Tokyo.

giggling
At this point Tenley seems to be feeling the physical attraction more than thinking with her thinking parts. That seems to be changing soon but as of the RC it looked like she wanted to pursue her attraction a bit more.
While I think she kissed Mike during her date and was flattered by the attention there was no spark like she had with Josh nor the comfort that she has with JJ. So bye bye Mikey.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:42 pm

just2relax wrote:I'm still trying to figure out why Tenley would want to be with a guy that thinks Chinese is spoken in Tokyo.

I mentioned this in the other thread, but Tenley basically said in her Periscope that she didn't see her husband with any of the three guys, so she just picked the one who she had the most fun with.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:34 pm

Tenley Molzahn retweeted
Whipclip ‏@whipclip 17h17 hours ago
@TenleyMolzahn about moving on after her breakup --> https://www.whipclip.com/video/dws1r #AfterParadise

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:50 pm

afterparty - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 CMGWp6aWEAApPQA
Good Morning America ‏@GMA
.@TenleyMolzahn is torn: life-of-the-party @jjhlane or new beau @MichaelGarofola? #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:52 pm

afterparty - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 11312191_367193810158019_202720637_n
tenleymolzahn "This is the beginning of anything you want." // Confession... I've been in a bit of a funk since I've been home from filming in Paradise. I've been struggling with getting my routine back to normal with sleep, eating, & exercise. Last night I was busy catching up with work, yet had planned to go for a run, but I kept telling myself what's 1 more day, I'll just run tomorrow. BUT then I told myself, if I'm complaining about how I'm feeling, I am the one responsible for making the change, & one more day could turn into another day. I walked away from my computer & went for an incredible 6 mile run. It felt so good. My work was still waiting for me later, and I felt like a million bucks, so worth it. So whatever it is you're wanting in this moment, don't wait for tomorrow to start taking actions towards that, start today! #sweetandfreelife #soulfood #holisticnutrition #healthcoach #nutrition #healthylife : @nmisabella 6d
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:56 pm

While I completely admire Tenley for how strong she is, I feel bad for her. There aren't that many sweet souls out there that match her that she will get both the butterflies and the friendship connection that will walk the same faith path has she does.
I finally found the link to the periscope that she did and found her adorable. Glad she found a group of friends that she loves and admires.
I thought perhaps she does not want to spoil anything but her BL did not indicate that she found a romantic connection with one of them. So sad.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:00 pm

afterparty - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 11428138_1647511955484206_632963034_n
tenleymolzahn Celebrating the first episode of #bachelorinparadise - what a night! What did you all think?! #sweetandfreelife #bachelornation #bachelorfamily #afterparty
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:03 pm

afterparty - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 11820675_135712266766988_461474921_n
tenleymolzahn "Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything. Maybe it's about unbecoming everything that isn't really you, so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place." // I'm grateful for the wild & unique experiences that I have had in life that have helped me discover myself & that have shaped me. Paradise can definitely be added to that list. Grab a glass & join me for this journey!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:05 pm

afterparty - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 11351631_870813332994587_1914155042_n
tenleymolzahn "Break me open, God in motion, Light my world with fire and rain. I can feel your heart as you reach for me." // Experiencing God in motion in big & cool ways. That's just how He does it.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
Rolly
BlackHalo
jcrbil
nd4reality
IWouldMarryAshleyI