SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:49 pm

Yes jc, but I was referring to "Speechless & feeling absolutely romanced" and wondered if that had anything to do with her love life.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:56 pm

I guess we will know more if anything of her plans after monday no idea.

Till that time its all hush hush for all these remaining contestants. So looking foward to see the ending and the after paradise show when they all regroup.

ETA Her plan is to go to the Phillipines to assist with Orphans (or something like that) shortly so it is highly unlikely that she has a new relationship to grow and nurture here (after the finale). JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:36 pm

RS said in his recap column that Josh has tried to talk and keep in touch with Tenley post-filming, but Tenley hasn't wanted any part of it. That makes me think something did go down at the finale and it wasn't just a prep planned breakup, but Joshua did something to make Tenley dump him. It would explain Tenley crying in the car. And why she's so close with JJ, who's been pretty negative about Josh. It could also just be because Josh wants to rekindle a romance but she's moved on/completely over it. It will be interesting to see their dynamic now (if they are on after paradise) and what Tenley says about him after the finale.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:29 pm

chasingpavements wrote:RS said in his recap column that Josh has tried to talk and keep in touch with Tenley post-filming, but Tenley hasn't wanted any part of it. That makes me think something did go down at the finale and it wasn't just a prep planned breakup, but Joshua did something to make Tenley dump him. It would explain Tenley crying in the car. And why she's so close with JJ, who's been pretty negative about Josh. It could also just be because Josh wants to rekindle a romance but she's moved on/completely over it. It will be interesting to see their dynamic now (if they are on after paradise) and what Tenley says about him after the finale.

The logical explanation and very curious to see the dynamic on the recap. I do wonder who all will feature (add ons to the final couple like you suggested Jonathan etc.). Perhaps they will bring on all the 1st crop since most of them made it to the end anyway.

The only slightly curious item is that Tenleys mum is buddy buddy with Josh on social media.
But yeah the whole JJ and Josh thing is super amusing. To me at least.

ETA : just watched Tenley's latest periscope and felt a little sad for her. She mentioned heartaches and disappointments and would clarify next week but seems now excited about her trip.
Someone posted "pick the right guys" and she giggled.
Eta2: this girl has me puzzled and I don't claim to understand what she keeps on about. Now she is talking about her epic love story has already been written. And that she will write a blog post soon. Also been talking about her heart a lot. scratch. So is she referring to romantic love or that she got some type of "call" and is dedicating her heart solely to God and humanity ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:23 am

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374 4h4 hours ago
Serious question: should we have Jorge on Ben's upcoming season? #BachelorInParadise #TheBachelor

Tenley Molzahn ‏@TenleyMolzahn 4h4 hours ago
@Millsy11374 Jorge & I only travel as a pair now. I'm his cocktail waitress.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:03 am

Tenley and Joshua seem so lovey dovey.  I am curious to see what happens tomorrow. She was so mad with Kirk for breaking up with Carly that it seems like she would not want to do the same thing to Josh. Which one of them got cold feet??

I notice that Tenley talks about her "heart" a lot too. Hmmm.....
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:16 am

I didn't get to watch last nights show yet, so I'm curious to what transpire between Tenley and Josh. But I can only guess that if Tenley is romantically involved with anyone, it's JJ. I can't see JJ posting pictures and talking the way he does about Tenley so publicly on SM if she was in a relationship with anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:26 am

I noticed that Tenley did not put herself and Josh in the same "couple" category as Jade and Tanner and Kirk and Carley (pre-breakup). And they (editors) chose to put that in there.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:15 pm

According to RS, Tenley does not like Joshua. I wonder what he did to piss her off. He is still very complementary of her on SM.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:42 pm

loveactually9 wrote:Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374  4h4 hours ago
Serious question: should we have Jorge on Ben's upcoming season? #BachelorInParadise #TheBachelor

Tenley Molzahn ‏@TenleyMolzahn  4h4 hours ago
@Millsy11374 Jorge & I only travel as a pair now. I'm his cocktail waitress.

Maybe that's her way of saying she wants on the show too!! cantstopl
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:59 pm

I just want to say that I really enjoyed Tenley this season. She is a delight and seems like such a sweetheart. Curious to see how they break up occurs with Josh...they just don't seem to be a good match. She seems too classy for him.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:05 am

Sorry but tenleys reason for dumping Joshua was lame both on the show and on ap.

Just cause she did it sweetly and Joshua did not kick up a fuss does not make it better than Kirk.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
Rolly
BlackHalo
jcrbil
nd4reality
IWouldMarryAshleyI