SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:41 am

Per eversotrue
The show wouldn't push down the opportunity to have Tenley come on by being "asked" by Ben. But would Ben?? Would he really "ask" her to come back? And if he didn't want to, can TPTB force him?

The show has many ways to negotiate the scripting they desire. It's not black and white. If force means threaten, barter something bad if ___________ does not occur, IDK.
More likely they manipulate to get the situation they want hoping to get the desired. It depends on what TPTB want and how badly. IT depends on how the puppet, errr--lead has behaved up to this point. Has he been pretty easy to handle or a PITA? It depends on the puppet err--lead. Has he been fooled several times and learning? Does he care? Is he pissed with the experience? Or is he trusting?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:56 am

Luvstruck wrote:Does anyone remember why Tenley got divorced? I wonder if he cheated on her since she has recently said one thing she doesn't want is a liar.....I think if you have to much of a checklist it is hard to meet someone who has all those qualities and you may overlook someone who is actually better for you.  Jillian is a prime example of a checklist gal and Reid as not "Tall, Dark, & Handsome" which was on her list so she ended up with Ed the cheater. I still have my rose colored glasses on and think if she had chosen Reid that they would be married with kids right now.  
Yup, her ex-husband cheated! And, I loved Reid and Jillian...although Reid cheated on his girlfriend with Sarah Newton at a reunion show. 

BlackHalo wrote:I don't know that TPTB could force Ben to request Tenley. Ben actually seems to have a backbone so I doubt he'd go along with that unless he really doesn't like any of girls. We also don't know if Ben has romantic feelings for Tenley or if it's completely one-sided. RS was implying that something romantic happened, now he is saying they only talk as friends. I'd take what he is saying with a grain of salt.
I think he's saying that, although Ben is fully aware that Tenley has feelings for him, they are just talking as friends now. He's always implied that the feelings were mostly one-sided. He (and a few tabloids) said that they "hooked up" once (which I took to mean making out), but I never thought that was more than a casual thing for Ben. Like Sean's make out with Jenna before his season.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:00 pm

Those that sleuthed Tenley while on Jakes season, found that Tenley is the one who claimed he cheated, her ex denied the claim. There was no proof that he did cheat, or with whom. IIRC. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:02 pm

Ben requesting Tenley to be on the season would be a much bigger slap in the face to the other girls than Kaitlyn deciding to let Nick on her season. For him to do that: 1. He would actually have to have romantic feelings for Tenley 2. He would have to be extremely disappointed in the crop of girls 3. He would have to seriously think that she is the one because he would certainly be creating problems down the line with a potential F1

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:39 pm

I just can't see Ben being humbled by being asked to be TB, will meet 25 new women, then ask if Tenley can come on. When does he decide this? A week two 5 weeks? When would he say, Ok, I'm not into any of these girls, bring Tenley?

JMO but I don't see that happening.

I wouldn't surprise me one bit, if they ask her or Becca to come on, a few weeks later, or just like they have done in previous seasons where 5 new contestants arrive for a total of 30. CS had 30. I hope neither of them are anywhere near this season.

In the Bach Aussie franchise they bring in the "intruders" (I love that) more contestants to create drama.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Those that sleuthed Tenley while on Jakes season, found that Tenley is the one who claimed he cheated, her ex denied the claim. There was no proof that he did cheat, or with whom. IIRC. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Interesting. JMO, but no one is going to admit that they cheated on someone who's practically a Disney princess and I don't know what type of proof would be available, except his admission. I don't think that she would have divorced the guy after 15 months unless something unforgivable had happened, especially with her religious beliefs. The guy and his fiancé at the time (possibly the mistress?) seemed like pieces of work, going to all the tabloids at the time and talking about how Tenley would "only have sex with once a week and withheld sex from him". Seemed like typical "cheater husband" justification to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:46 pm

Usually the person involved has a big mouth and blab's for their 15 minutes of fame or there are old pics of the people involved and a "friend" shares them for all to see. We didn't have any of that.

Tenley says he cheated, he says she withheld sex from him, no proof either way. My point was that it's a he said she said and without proof I don't want to call anyone a cheater, unless it's my opinion or there's proof.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:40 pm

My issue with Tenley is the very fact that she is so image conscious and lives her life on SM. To me it comes across as an edited overshare.  I applaud her for her religious beliefs and am sure she is a lovely person. What puts me off is the overly saccharine spin on everything. I use saccharine instead of sugar because sugar is 100% real and saccharine is not. I think Tenley is her own worst enemy because she does not want her flaws to be seen.  Prime example is her back pedal of the Idaho excuse after she got criticism and flack on SM. I did not see her lasting with Joshua but just own it and say it was a fun summer romance but was not ever going to work IRL.  Tenley comes across as a disney character with all her flowery speeches about her "heart." It seems very evident that she wants to be liked by everyone and is overly concerned about the public or fans viewpoint of her.  

I see Ben as a person who is very down to earth and real and I cannot imagine him wanting to make a life out of being the bachelor and living the rest of his life on SM hanging on to his "title."  I see Ben with a pretty, outdoorsy, low maintenance gal who wants to share her life and adventures with Ben in the real world.  Ben seems to be the opposite of a "hollywood" lifestyle.  It would not surprise me if Ben is to Tenley what Tenley is to JJ.  I would guess that Ben sees Tenley as a friend but Tenley like JJ toward her, has dreams of it being more.  As real as Ben is, I cannot imagine he would "ask" Tenley to come on his season because he witnessed firsthand how well that went over on Kaitlyns season.  I think if Ben thought Tenley was his person forever he would not have taken the Bachelor role. I hope Ben is not channeling Jared and being overly nice with the "friend zone" so it unwittingly encourages Tenley to hang on.  Sometimes you just have to rip the bandage off.  

Sorry for the long post.  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:33 pm

^^^ Yes Seabear well said!! I feel 100% exactly the same way about Tenley and Ben!!

Good Post I agree
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:56 pm

Bottom line is, I just DO NOT want any previous contestant on this season, no matter who it is. ALL new and improved women please!

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:22 pm

^^^ The reason I don't want any previous contestants on Ben's season is because I just don't see any of them being right for him at all. Not the three most mentioned and not any others either.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:11 pm

That divorce under her belt isnt going to be attractive to the Christian men out there though. That's going to be a tough one. Plus she is a friend to the world, basically jumping into it. But it seems she must be interested in non-Christian men though, which should give her better odds, just from watching her activity on the show.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
Rolly
BlackHalo
jcrbil
nd4reality
IWouldMarryAshleyI