SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Dan Cox - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - BIP Season 2 - Dan Cox - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Dan Cox - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:19 am

IDK how things really ended. According to RS none of them came out as a couple except for Jade and Tanner. And the later arrivals. And that may be because they did not have the time to find faults in each other mcm - BIP Season 2 - Dan Cox - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698 .

I did see one sc in the promo where Ashley S was crying so perhaps that was the episode where things started to fall apart. We also saw those SCs of Dan on a date with someone else so he probably started thinking her animal "attachments" were too weird. If that hidden camera scene is anything to go by she does have a weird streak and its not just editing.
It must be hard dating someone like her.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

mcm - BIP Season 2 - Dan Cox - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Dan Cox - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:27 am

I don't know if Dan & Carly have a thing but they're cute together. Carly does make a point of saying they're friends but since they're both on BIP with other people it's not like she could do anything but say that.

I really like Dan so hope he does find someone. I'm sure doing the show will bring many women his way.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:37 am

Dan and Carly are super cute on the show (and after tbh). That scene were they were discussing Joe was adorable and they seems so in sync.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:21 pm

mcm - BIP Season 2 - Dan Cox - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 CMjgo0EWEAA_F2G
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
Lookin' good, fellas! #BachelorInParadise continues Sunday at 8|7c on ABC.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:24 pm

mcm - BIP Season 2 - Dan Cox - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 CMn3Ao-WcAAKlhl
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
Today's #MCM goes to these beach boys. Catch #BachelorInParadise at 8|7c, TONIGHT on ABC.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:40 am

Sarah Herron on afterbuzz said she dated Dan, is still very close to him, and thinks he's a stand-up guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:42 pm

^^^Yep, Sarah H sounded so grounded and fair on AfterBuzz. She had really great things to say about Dan, which made me happy as I think he seems to be a great catch!

He does remind me of the actor Hugh Jackman (Wolverine).
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:03 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
He does remind me of the actor Hugh Jackman (Wolverine).

Now that you say it, YES!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:50 pm

https://instagram.com/p/6kqFUPPA7O/

These two need to get on with it... Seriously! They have much better chemistry than any coupling on BIP.
BL is also on-point.... Also, it's kinda interesting that it's only Carly who keeps saying that they are 'just' friends. Dan is totally mum on that front and is mentioning her and tagging her in practically every single of his post... (I kinda wonder whether it's just Carly's defense mechanism. Not even wanting ppl to speculate. )

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:09 pm

Nice pic! Why does she keep saying Zak's friends are now her friends. Weren't they always her friends? Just because he's married doesn't mean she couldn't be friends with his buddies? I'm confused.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:15 pm

I think she means Dan is her friend now since they were in Paradise together.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:30 pm

chloep wrote:https://instagram.com/p/6kqFUPPA7O/

These two need to get on with it... Seriously! They have much better chemistry than any coupling on BIP.
BL is also on-point.... Also, it's kinda interesting that it's only Carly who keeps saying that they are 'just' friends. Dan is totally mum on that front and is mentioning her and tagging her in practically every single of his post... (I kinda wonder whether it's just Carly's defense mechanism. Not even wanting ppl to speculate. )
z

Why is it not loading? Can someone post here pretty please?

Can't wait to see the new pic. Have you heard any Dallas rumblings on these two?
Imagine how they would explain this turn of events on the finale regroup if there is in fact something there.

Oh and IMO they r not allowed to admit they r dating till the big reveal. So it makes sense that Carly keeps saying friends everywhere.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Dan Cox - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
california90
mindless
MVMom39forever
MiniDiva
Rolly