SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Dan Cox - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - BIP Season 2 - Dan Cox - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Dan Cox - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:19 pm

chloep wrote:https://instagram.com/p/6kqFUPPA7O/

These two need to get on with it... Seriously! They have much better chemistry than any coupling on BIP.
BL is also on-point.... Also, it's kinda interesting that it's only Carly who keeps saying that they are 'just' friends. Dan is totally mum on that front and is mentioning her and tagging her in practically every single of his post... (I kinda wonder whether it's just Carly's defense mechanism. Not even wanting ppl to speculate. )
 Dan also comes on Clare's periscopes (at least the last two I've seen) and jokes about dating her. He doesn't get offended or deny anything when Clare flirts with him and all the viewers encourage them. It's probably just his personality not to take things to seriously! 

I get the feeling Carly is still hung up on Kirk, judging from her tweets.

Back to top Go down

mcm - BIP Season 2 - Dan Cox - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Dan Cox - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:23 pm

he sure likes the blondies, doesnt he? Even if the blonde is non-descript like Sarah Herron.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:38 am

mcm - BIP Season 2 - Dan Cox - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 11248194_416923585159227_843653300_n
amberj22chi 4 emotions of this weeks episode of @bachelorinparadise Sexy- Anger- Shocking- and Funny- Hopefully the Love part airs next week
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:48 pm

^^cute picture and big shoutout to Dan Cox. He was awesome on both After Paradise and AfterBuzz. He is a catch for sure!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:55 pm

^Ya, I liked him a lot after AfterBuzz. I havent seen After Paradise yet

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:01 pm

I remember wanting to see more of him on Bachelorette but barely got any screen time. I don't know much about him...haven't taken time to look...but he is great anchor for this season of BIP2. Kinda has maturity and calmness of Graham Bunn from last season.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:23 pm

Dan does remind me of Graham in that he's kind of the "leader"/moral center of the group. He seems like a good guy.

The only thing I didn't like about him is that he's giving Samantha the benefit of the doubt completely and basically just blaming Joe for Samantha's actions, when that's not true! I also wasn't a huge fan of him talking about Ashley S's crazy, but I get it. He mentioned something about her yelling at Michael G at that RC, which I guess is that "red flag" they didn't show. I did like how he explained Ashley I - how the first thing she said to him was "if you were a celebrity, who would you be", but he grew to like her once he got to know her.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:29 pm

I get why Dan does not like Joe but not why he supports Samantha so much even after seeing the reality playing out on tv.

For that matter tanner got that Sam was not innocent but jade is still supporting her.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:33 pm

They are hanging AGAIN.. ;)This time in Nashville.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:20 pm

chloep wrote:They are hanging AGAIN.. ;)This time in Nashville.

Who? Dan and Carly?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:28 pm

https://instagram.com/p/6-TtU2vA6l/

Hope this makes it over.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:47 pm

yes BowenAnderson

For those who can't view IG. Whatever is going on between them, I like that they appear to be taking things slow.

carlywad
4h
carlywadLate night Nashville karaoke with this crew. (microphone emoji) New friends + Old Friends (friends emoji) @ashleygearingmusic @jadelizroper @danielgcox best from @shopmesh (heart)

mcm - BIP Season 2 - Dan Cox - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 11875444_1606744712933721_768618836_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Dan Cox - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
california90
mindless
MVMom39forever
MiniDiva
Rolly