SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeYou - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:57 pm

timfan wrote:If nick does say something to the guys that he had sex with Kaitlyn he will be even more disliked by the fans of the show
He wasn't at the GD cocktail party. Besides, US magazine said Kaitlyn told some guys about the sex. So I doubt nick told the guys next episode.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

BeYou - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:59 pm

At the cocktail party that night at the Guinness Storehouse the six men proceed to woo Kaitlyn, especially one hopelessly romantic bachelor. The recipient of the group date rose and Kaitlyn share a romantic private concert by the hit Irish rock band The Cranberries, but simultaneously, a very agitated man confesses that he is having a hard time watching the Bachelorette share her attention and affection with the other guys. He has a meltdown and reveals an explosive secret that only he and Kaitlyn know.

Now, this jealous bachelor decides to take matters into his own hands and directly confront
Kaitlyn about how he feels. A stunned Bachelorette automatically fears the worst – that he has decided to leave!
So are all these descriptions about the same guy?
BTW - it doesn't say TO WHO he reveals - maybe just in his PI (to viewers) - or what specifically.
Beside, we have SCs of Shawn being in Kaitlyn's room in 2 different occasions in that week in Dublin ... he didn't got his 1:1 or SQT ... so why visiting her 2x?
There's still no confirmation of him having 1:1 in the week after Dublin ... is it believed he had a group date again?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:02 pm

^ I think it is all Shawn too. As the crowd narrows down, and confident of his frontrunner status, I think his jealousy\competivemess\disdain for Kait with the other guys will start to extend beyond Nick to the other guys, like Jared getting GDR.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:06 pm

I agree sdmon plus this is not Nicks first time to play the game with TPTB . He knows if he told the guys about K and him what damage that would do. Plus if he was the one that told the guys why on earth would K take him to the final two.  Just does not make any sense to me. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:07 pm

I think that Shawn is sex guy.  When did they? Who knows. Could have been in that cute little cabin in San Antonio after the mutually exchanged ILYs.  Could have been later in Ireland after his confrontation with Kaitlyn.

I think that at this point, Shawn is ready to call this thing and be the final one.  He is sick of watching other guys spend time with his girl, esp after "that guy" gets to spend all day with her on his 1:1.  In his jealous confusion, he reveals to a producer during an interview the intimate nature of their relationship (who knows what exactly that entails at this point) and then goes to confront Kaitlyn...making it look like he has had enough and wants to go home.  She worries that he might leave and has sex with him to prove that he is her guy.  Cue the - not sorry about the sex, but sorry about the timing.

I still think the passionate night with Nick is a smoke screen.  She may have had a passionate night with him, but that doesn't mean he is the sex guy.  And she could then be crying over passion with Nick and sex with Shawn....a real dilemma for viewers because we "don't know who she is going to pick"!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:10 pm

bluwavz wrote:

The Bachelorette: Next Week on The Bachelorette (6/22)
IN AN EPISODE THAT PROMISES TO BLOW UP THE TWITTER-VERSE,
ONE BOMBSHELL AFTER ANOTHER EXPLODES,
THREATENING TO DESTROY KAITLYN’S SEARCH FOR LOVE, ON THE BACHELORETTE, JUNE 22

Ian’s Showdown with Kaitlyn Turns Nasty; A Night of Passion Goes Awry; A Shocking Secret is Revealed

“Episode 1106” – Some bachelors will be making their last stand at the Alamo, as the drama picks up in San Antonio where it left off – Ian is about to give Kaitlyn a piece of his mind – in one of  the most shocking confrontations of this or any season. After a rose ceremony that leaves nine men in the chase for Kaitlyn’s heart, the remaining bachelors travel to the lush beauty of Dublin, Ireland. A picture perfect day strolling through the streets of Dublin turns into a passionate night for the Bachelorette and one of the men, but will Kaitlyn’s actions have serious consequences when it comes to the other men? A six-man group date tests the bachelors’ ability to say “good-bye” to Kaitlyn – at a fake, traditional Irish wake. The rose winner from the group date and Kaitlyn enjoy a private concert by the internationally famous Irish rock band The Cranberries. Simultaneously, one of the men has a major meltdown and reveals an explosive secret only he and Kaitlyn shared, leading to a face-off that could derail the Bachelorette’s search for love, on “The Bachelorette,” MONDAY, JUNE 22 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Kaitlyn is left reeling from a stunning verbal smack down from Ian, as he lets her know exactly what he thinks of her. How will she react to this very personal attack? And what will he reveal about his real intentions that have nothing to do with the Bachelorette? One determined man makes Kaitlyn feel better, but not before a jealous frontrunner discovers their tryst.

A memorable rose ceremony follows at the Alamo
and the remaining men travel to Dublin, which is a dream come true for Kaitlyn. She invites one lucky guy on a one-on-one date to stroll through the city streets and soak up the culture and then visit an Irish pub. At a romantic dinner that night, the heat is turned up and the couple attempts to fight off the passionate feelings they have for one another. Kaitlyn’s feelings are real, but she is worried about the effect her actions might have on her other relationships.

Six suitors are at first eerily unnerved and then, amused, when they attend a traditional “fake” Irish wake – for Kaitlyn – and must “eulogize” her. The bereaved and bemused bachelors bid a fond farewell to their beloved, who is hysterical with laughter listening to a raucous celebration of her life.

At the cocktail party that night at the Guinness Storehouse the six men proceed to woo Kaitlyn, especially one hopelessly romantic bachelor. The recipient of the group date rose and Kaitlyn share a romantic private concert by the hit Irish rock band The Cranberries, but simultaneously, a very agitated man confesses that he is having a hard time watching the Bachelorette share her attention and affection with the other guys. He has a meltdown and reveals an explosive secret that only he and Kaitlyn know.

Now, this jealous bachelor decides to take matters into his own hands and directly confront Kaitlyn about how he feels. A stunned Bachelorette automatically fears the worst – that he has decided to leave!

The 12 remaining men are:
Ben H., 26, a software salesman from Denver, CO
Ben Z., 26, an entrepreneur from San Jose, CA
Chris “Cupcake,” 28, a dentist from Nashville, TN
Ian, 28, an executive recruiter from Los Angeles, CA
Jared, 26, a restaurant manager from Warwick, RI
JJ, 32, a former investment banker from Denver, CO
Joe, 28, an insurance agent from Columbia, KY
Joshua, 31, an industrial welder from Kuna, ID
Justin, 28, a fitness trainer from Naperville, IL
Nick, 34, a software sales executive from Chicago, IL
Shawn B., 28, a personal trainer from Windsor Locks, CT
Tanner, 28, an auto finance manager from Kansas City, MO

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/episode-1106/

The bolded makes me think someone discovers a tryst that happened in SA or before.  Jared and K were in her room in SA.  We have no SC of any other possible "trysts" prior to this.  I think Shawn discovers this info and confronts K in the SCs where her hair is askew and she is straightening the sofa pillows etc.  The way it reads, the RC follows at the Alamo, so this "tryst" had to have happened prior to the RC at the Alamo.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:11 pm

jojo47 wrote:

Now, this jealous bachelor decides to take matters into his own hands and directly confront Kaitlyn about how he feels. A stunned Bachelorette automatically fears the worst – that he has decided to leave!

I think this is all Shawn because the last bolded says "this jealous bachelor".

Sorry to quote myself, but I want to add something.

Shawn confronting Kaitlyn would be when he's wearing the suit in her hotel room & walking briskly down the hallway (either to or from her room).

BeYou - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 A130f99efc0f7f290287091a13373cd2_zpspzjohrsl

And then I think that this could be when Kaitlyn discovers that Shawn didn't leave. We always thought she had a funny look on her face in this SC. Maybe he goes to her room to talk things thru (or apologize)?

BeYou - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 006687
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:14 pm

Or it can be Shawn is feeling insecure and trying to pump himself up as the frontrunner by sharing with the guys his ILY's with Kaitlin. His I want to cry did not sound like someone upset IMO. It sounded more like "Aw, I just want to cry since our connection is so deep and special. Guys might want to leave since it's game over in their heads if Kaitlin is openly reciprocating his ILY. Also goes with him arguing with K about their insane connection probably in defense of himself spilling the beans. It might get overheated with him and K fighting and she thinks he will leave in a fit of rage. I believe it would be her worst fear to have Shawn leave.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:03 pm

Wow, so if Nick is the sex guy, are we potentially working up to Nick admitting to a sex encounter on TV again? That would be crazy!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:21 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:Wow, so if Nick is the sex guy, are we potentially working up to Nick admitting to a sex encounter on TV again?  That would be crazy!

Yeah crazy. Plus being dumped again after.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:26 pm

Can you say "soap opera?" This is getting to that point, IMHO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:36 pm

Lucas15 wrote:My instinctive reaction:

A picture perfect day strolling through the streets of Dublin turns into a passionate night for the Bachelorette and one of the men, but will Kaitlyn’s actions have serious consequences when it comes to the other men?

This date seems to match with the Guiness Brewery date which we know from SC and other photos was with Nick. It also seems consistent with the spoiler that the passionate night was sex-gate and is with Nick.

A six-man group date tests the bachelors’ ability to say “good-bye” to Kaitlyn – at a fake, traditional Irish wake. The rose winner from the group date and Kaitlyn enjoy a private concert by the internationally famous Irish rock band The Cranberries.

This is the group date; Shawn is on it but Jared gets the rose and the concert.

Simultaneously, one of the men has a major meltdown and reveals an explosive secret only he and Kaitlyn shared, leading to a face-off that could derail the Bachelorette’s search for love.

This is the most interesting tease. Nick is not on the GD and Shawn comes home early (because Kaitlyn goes to the concert with Jared) and the word Simultaneously suggests that Nick could be the one who reveals the secret only he and Kaitlyn shared. That might explain why CH answered this in the Robyn Ross Interview:

Ross: I'm curious to see if Kaitlyn calls him out on what he did to Andi.
Harrison: Or if history repeats itself. I think we all have this ability to think, "Oh that won't happen to me." And then guess what?

100% this !!! clapping!
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu