SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeYou - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by remockered Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:39 pm

It could be that Shawn tells in an ITM that they have consummated the relationship and he thinks it is insane that with their commitment to each other, that Kaitlyn continues to make out with other guys. He confronts her and says he will have to think about if he can handle it; he may need to leave. Kaitlyn cries, he reconsiders, he comes back, and everything is fine. So, the audience knows this happens, but the guys do not, creating suspense, much like an aside in a play. Kaitlyn later complicates matters by confessing to certain guys what she has do ne sexually, not necessarily who with, and some believe it is Nick. They all leave and one of these guys is a source for RS, JMHO.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

BeYou - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:45 pm

I don't think that anyone tells the guys about sex. I could see it just being Shawn telling the guys that Kaitlyn told him that she is falling in love with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:56 pm

jojo47 wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
At the cocktail party that night at the Guinness Storehouse the six men proceed to woo Kaitlyn, especially one hopelessly romantic bachelor. The recipient of the group date rose and Kaitlyn share a romantic private concert by the hit Irish rock band The Cranberries, but simultaneously, a very agitated man confesses that he is having a hard time watching the Bachelorette share her attention and affection with the other guys. He has a meltdown and reveals an explosive secret that only he and Kaitlyn know.

Now, this jealous bachelor decides to take matters into his own hands and directly confront Kaitlyn about how he feels. A stunned Bachelorette automatically fears the worst – that he has decided to leave!

I think this is all Shawn because the last bolded says "this jealous bachelor".

Sorry to quote myself, but I want to add something.

Shawn confronting Kaitlyn would be when he's wearing the suit in her hotel room & walking briskly down the hallway (either to or from her room).

BeYou - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 A130f99efc0f7f290287091a13373cd2_zpspzjohrsl

And then I think that this could be when Kaitlyn discovers that Shawn didn't leave. We always thought she had a funny look on her face in this SC. Maybe he goes to her room to talk things thru (or apologize)?

BeYou - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 006687

I was just going to post that it all seems to be Shawn until I saw your post, Jojo. Wording makes such a difference. Without the last part it sounds like it could be Nick but it says "this jealous bachelor" which implies it's all the same guy and as you said we saw Shawn confront Kaitlyn.

I think that she & Nick do get very cozy but that doesn't mean it has to be sex although that's probably what they want us to think.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15319

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:58 pm

No way would Nick reveal to the guys he had sex with her. It would get back to her in a millisecond and she looks really happy on their second date in Ireland. Not a care in the world. So I don't think Nick does anything to upset her.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:59 pm

These are my thouths i posted in another thread
I believe that the second description is correct and it's Shawn getting irritated about Kaitlyn giving the GDR to someone else after Kaitlyn told him she feels the same way as he. I would be irritated too. And i think he revealed that she responded positively to the IMFILWY.
Kaitlyn, to reassure him, does "premature activity" with him.

This is what happened i'm telling you.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:01 pm

Kait's look when she opens the door to Shawn isn't how I expect her to look if she thought she's dead to him (he leaves her to get engaged to That Guy) and suddenly he's resurrected in front of her door. She looks more happy and mischievous to me. Plus, I don't think Shawn would actually threaten to leave or leave, he's not happy but I'm sure he knows the consequences of leaving- Kait and That Guy sitting in a tree....

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:03 pm

bilolo wrote:These are my thouths i posted in another thread
I believe that the second description is correct and it's Shawn getting irritated about Kaitlyn giving the GDR to someone else after Kaitlyn told him she feels the same way as he. I would be irritated too. And i think he revealed that she responded positively to the IMFILWY.

I really hope so.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:07 pm

George1218 wrote:
bilolo wrote:These are my thouths i posted in another thread

I really hope so.

Me too! Anything to make it be Shawn. It could be she is soooo distraught in her PIs because the producers make her feel,like she's ruined the whole show, disrespected all the guys and everyone will hate her for her act of passion. Major guilt trip laid on her, which is appropriate I thnk, but also why she could be so upset even if Shawn was the guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:12 pm

mindless wrote:No way would Nick reveal to the guys he had sex with her. It would get back to her in a millisecond and she looks really happy on their second date in Ireland. Not a care in the world. So I don't think Nick does anything to upset her.

Mindless, could you redirect me to any pics of this second date please? I think I've only seen the pics with his ugly sweater (I like Nick but those have got to go) and the cathedral -- aren't they from the same date?

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:22 pm

happydays wrote:
mindless wrote:No way would Nick reveal to the guys he had sex with her. It would get back to her in a millisecond and she looks really happy on their second date in Ireland. Not a care in the world. So I don't think Nick does anything to upset her.

Mindless, could you redirect me to any pics of this second date please? I think I've only seen the pics with his ugly sweater (I like Nick but those have got to go) and the cathedral -- aren't they from the same date?

Happy days,
The "ugly" sweater (I like it giggling ) is from the second date in Ireland in Cobh at Kennedy Park. His first date is in the city of Dublin next week, they just walk around the city and have dinner together. A fan saw them in Ireland and RS posted very blurry pictures of this date. RS did get this confused with the cathedral date, which is different. Kaitlyn takes Jared to the Cathedral the following day after the group date and they watch the Cranberry's concert for alone time after he gets the group date rose.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:31 pm

OnePromise wrote:
happydays wrote:

Happy days,
The "ugly" sweater (I like it giggling ) is from the second date in Ireland in Cobh at Kennedy Park.  His first date is in the city of Dublin next week, they just walk around the city and have dinner together.  A fan saw them in Ireland and RS posted very blurry pictures of this date.  RS did get this confused with the cathedral date, which is different.  Kaitlyn takes Jared to the Cathedral the following day after the group date and they watch the Cranberry's concert for alone time after he gets the group date rose.  

Gotcha! Thanks for clarifying OP!

I guess his clothes are just as polarizing as Nick himself! HA!  BeYou - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:45 pm

LOL about Dublin: "lush beauty" ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu