SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bilolo Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:43 pm

If Shawn is final 1 he better not watch this ugh.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:44 pm

emusha wrote:
Alanna wrote:This is SO awkward. Cringy-ness factor off the chart. 

Shawn needs to lighten up a little.
stream froze -- what did I miss??
Kait is taking Nick for a date, Shawn looks like he's about to go throw himself off the hotel roof.  no no

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:44 pm

lexforlife wrote:the Nick show?  Did I hear him right?

He said there is the bachelorette, the other guys and the Shawn-Nick show. Like others have said, it seems Nick was well aware of the plot this season IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:44 pm

I do not get what these women see in nick she almost says the exact same things andi said last season
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:44 pm

They are making it so obvious who the final 2 guys are. I'm bored.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:45 pm

I agree plus it did not help he walked in on them making out either. Shawn is getting it good from the producers me thinks

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:45 pm

could it be Shawn actually is that intense and clingy, It not all prodicer feed

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:45 pm

mercieme wrote:

He would lighten up if producers were not in his ears feeding him information as to how Nick was the new front runner, the bubble is powerful girl laugh out loud

isn't it just -- i feel bad for these guys who sign the contract and jump both feet in to be producer puppets as things roll out
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:46 pm

timfan wrote:I do not get what these women see in nick she almost says the exact same things andi said last season
I have NO idea, it's literally the same words. I guess the delivery in person must be amazing or something. I am baffled, truly.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:46 pm

There's the pendant the poster shared with us! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:46 pm

I think Nick said "and there's the Shawn hates Nick show," according to my closed captioning.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:47 pm

emusha wrote:
mercieme wrote:

He would lighten up if producers were not in his ears feeding him information as to how Nick was the new front runner, the bubble is powerful girl laugh out loud

isn't it just -- i feel bad for these guys who sign the contract and jump both feet in to be producer puppets as things roll out

Yep bet if Shawn were to return a second time to the show, he would be less wired IMO

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu