SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FianceTypeStuff - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emusha Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:41 pm

emusha wrote:K is glowing and happy during this date like the weight of the hard work being the bette had been lifted of her shoulders ...she seems present and sweet -- she doesn't seem guilty at all IMHO

ALSO her fat man laugh is back!!

sorry to quote myself
I LOVE that jared does that for her
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

FianceTypeStuff - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:41 pm

She is enjoying this date. Does not seem that the guilt is wearing on her. Plus it does not seem at this point in time the guys suspect anything. So only the couple themselves know anything has happened at this point in filming.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:41 pm

Well K did imply in her blog that the one she picked knows she explored her connection with Nick and still chose him so there's that I guess. And she did go full in on exploring her connection with him

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:41 pm

bilolo wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:
bilolo wrote:Why did Kaitlyn said in interviews she did not regret it , she clearly did.
I don't think she regret being with Nick, I think she regrets hurting Shawn two totally different things
She said why did i do that and so on and on. She regretted it imo.
IA, she seemed to regret it to me also. That is not how you want to be the morning after sleeping with your future serious bf for the first time.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:42 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
emusha wrote:K is glowing and happy during this date like the weight of the hard work being the bette had been lifted of her shoulders ...she seems present and sweet -- she doesn't seem guilty at all IMHO

I agree she seems free and not so tense.

If she is that free and intense now, let's wait just a few more minutes for her to breakdown completely over Shawn giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:43 pm

It just doesn't stop:

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 54s54 seconds ago Chicago, IL 
Sex is not shameful. Whether we admit it or not, sex is important part of many serious and meaningful relationships #TheBachelorette

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 33s33 seconds ago Chicago, IL 
Despite what we have been led to believe, both men & women have an emotional connection to sex that we all should respect.#TheBachelorette

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:44 pm

Alanna wrote:It just doesn't stop:

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 54s54 seconds ago Chicago, IL Sex is not shameful. Whether we admit it or not, sex is important part of many serious and meaningful relationships #TheBachelorette

OK Nick needs to stop now, just please......not helping Kaitlyn at all and himself!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:44 pm

Alanna wrote:Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 1m1 minute ago Rule no.1 Never kiss and tell, Rule no.2 Never kiss and tell twice.... #FianceTypeStuff #TheBachelorette

Yes, Nick sucks. Glad you learned, Kaitlyn's hard, cold lesson up next here.

Wondered how long it would take Andi to comment about Nick outing kaitlin.  Guess everyone is entitled to their opinion.  Kaitlin and Nick are getting hammered on SM.  Yikes.

Nick is not helping with his tweets.

Last edited by soccermom333 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:45 pm

I don't see anything wrong with those tweets. They are supportive.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:45 pm

Aww the love pics of his dog so sweet!! You can't go wrong with a man who carries pics of his dog with him

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:45 pm

PLEASE STOP NICK. FOR EVERYONE'S SAKE. STOP TWEETING.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:46 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 1m1 minute ago Rule no.1 Never kiss and tell, Rule no.2 Never kiss and tell twice.... #FianceTypeStuff #TheBachelorette

Yes, Nick sucks. Glad you learned, Kaitlyn's hard, cold lesson up next here.

Wondered how long it would take Andi to comment about Nick outing kaitlin.  Guess everyone is entitled to their opinion.  Kaitlin and Nick are getting hammered on SM.  Yikes.  

Is it really that bad? I don't want to venture and check, this was a really bad episode for all parties.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu