SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

knowyourworth - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows Empty Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dressed to kill! How could Sam resist a girl in uniform?

Attention! Laura Dundovic's bestie, Lana Jeavons-Fellows, 27, is also in the running for a bachie of her own

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

knowyourworth - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:39 pm

I wonder what week she comes in?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

knowyourworth - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:32 pm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:14 pm

I think if Lana joins the show in the next two ep i'll believe she could be the f1. However, if she comes in week 4 or 5 how does he fall in love and pick someone who comes in so late? I could see him bringing her to f4 bc he didn't really have a connection with anyone else but idk about being f1. We'll have to wait and see.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:30 pm

From the pics posted by Dailymail, I would want to assume she made it to the F4.

It would be difficult for her to be the F1 with her late arrival but I'm rooting that she is.

Last edited by ElonM on Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:38 pm

I feel like she definitely makes f4 but who knows after that.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:22 am

Do you think she looks a bit like heather maybe smaller and curvier?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:39 am

source: Laura D. IG - link

Her resume is impressive, definitely has lots of connections in entertainment and sport business, so maybe a great match for Sam career wise (am I a cynic) ... beautiful in full make-up, nice looking girl/beautiful in the pictures without all the "prep". I would assume has a lively personality, so... will go in a strong match for a F1 contender. (I still prefer Heather so far)
If she comes late in the game, I'm convinced she's taken all till the end, to give her the time to do more dates ...and for Sam to "figure it out" ... but also if there wouldn't be a strong connection, he wouldn't let her join the show... or would he?

Also a hypothesis, what if Lana is considered for the next Bachelorette ... with the looks, the bio, the heartbroken F2, so they let her join "later", enough to introduce her to the audience. Her edit most likely will be very positive.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:57 pm

I agree about bringing her in for more dates and possibly being the bachelorette

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:18 am

source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:43 am

Why do the producers need to bring in a new girl once the show has started? Surely there are enough story lines with the women already in the house. Is it because the F1 was too obvious and they needed to shake things up?

I know when Nick joined the men late on the Bachelorette it didn't go down well with other contestants so how do the producers expect the women will react?

Lana is going to have to be very confident because I can't imagine they will give her a very warm welcome.

From what I've read Lana seems to be the "whole package" so why wasn't she there from the start. And would it have made a difference to his relationships with the other girls, especially Heather?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:05 am

I think the fact that two of her dates were spoiled during filming and no-one else's, give weight to the theory here that she could be next bachelorette. Also DRAMA.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

+24
djogbenyuie
snowyglow12
notarose
HodanG
GiveMeARose