SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

knowyourworth - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:17 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:What city is Lana from?
Sydney, I believe. Like Heather. So if Lana is F1 then Sam could be visiting Lana.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

knowyourworth - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by EmmK Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:43 am

Gosh, there is so much tension and media uproar built around this Lana character, that I starting to believe she is some kind of angel who is coming in to swipe Sam off his feet. They are talking about her like she has magical powers or something.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:33 am

EmmK ... really? is there something new out there, some scoop? ... or just the old press about her "saving life"?

I'm tossing between her and Snez and who might be in the finale. I would prefer Snez, just because I like her already, but if Sam lets Snezana go at F3, then I'll take it as him trying to "let her go easy" ... or ... or there is a Bachelorette gig at stake ... and one of those 2 might be in play for the new lead ... and that doesn't mean F3 spot necessarily (like in US version).

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:52 am

@HGL

this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:55 am

"The brunette beauty, 27, was spotted with Sam,35, on April 17 - filming began in early March - in Sydney's Manly, where they waltzed together as he gazed into her eyes."

"With his hands clutching her bare back the two looked like they've been together for years, rather than a pair who are only just getting to know each other."

"Taking her hand like a true gentleman, the pair looked like smitten teenagers as they giggled and chatted before embarking on their thrill-seeking adventure."

"Looking stunning in the ethereal snap captured by photographer James Day, the communications officer-turned-humanitarian aid worker is the epitome of bridal beauty.
Modelling the bridal attire, Lana still made sure to show off her incredible figure in the strapless corset and sheer skirt pairing."

DM IS IN LOVE WITH HER. THEY HAVEN'T DESCRIBED ANY OTHER CONTESTANT'S BEAUTY THIS WAY. IF ANYTHING, THEY'RE ALWAYS PUTTING HEATHER DOWN (SAME WITH BEC, EMILY ETC).

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:03 am

bringing the photos from the article posted above by EmmK
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yeap, from the preview:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ooh, wow ... my opinion might change in the course of the weeks and maybe at the end I'll be hoping for a different outcome than what I'm thinking right now.

Last edited by happygolucky on Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:10 am; edited 2 times in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:05 am

EmmK wrote:@HGL

this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wow! So she is the one in the long preview where they look like they are dancing... "The brunette beauty, 27, was spotted with Sam,35, on April 17 - filming began in early March - in Sydney's Manly, where they waltzed together as he gazed into her eyes."
The dress looks like the one in the preview.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:28 am

EmmK wrote:Gosh, there is so much tension and media uproar built around this Lana character, that I starting to believe she is some kind of angel who is coming in to swipe Sam off his feet. They are talking about her like she has magical powers or something.

The way they're talking it almost seems deliberate to me. She looks a lot like Heather but a curvy, girly, feminine one. Pretty much Sam's ideal. Almost feels a bit manipulative on the producers part. How are the other girls meant to compete with someone they seem to have deliberately cast to be perfect for Sam?

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:09 am

Daily Mail have been fed these photos as it can't be a coincidence they now have four spoiled dates with Lana. I think Heather's continued media blitz and Lana's spoiled dates are all part of some storyline.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:30 am

"Laura Dundovic's best friend, Lana Jeavons-Fellows, is set to take Heather Maltman's place as Sam Wood's new favourite with plenty of spoiler pictures floating around of her getting cosy with the handsome personal trainer."

They are implying that she is a threat to Heather and the "mysterious blonde" is a threat to Snez.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:35 am

^ So basically they've been cast intentionally to rival the only two originals that have any hope of winning this thing?

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by realityjunky Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:41 am

This is definitely going to cast doubt for sure on whether heather is f1 or not. I definitely believe that daily mail has been fed these photos as AEF mentioned and it just so happens that they have been released a week before the intruders come in. I can tell that Sam is very much into lana from the pics and she clearly gets another date so she's going far. I wonder how his relationship with heather is going to play out. To me it seems like that might do some reverse editing whereby heather was so popular at beggining but when the intruders come she kind of fades away and focus will be put on the newcomers. Typically you would expect for f1 to be hidden then slowly come but In this I think it might be reversed because the intruders actually go far therefore it's easier to cast doubt.

realityjunky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

+24
djogbenyuie
snowyglow12
notarose
HodanG
GiveMeARose