SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:40 pm

ElonM wrote:Lana eye makeup ain't doing her justice in that pic. Still see her as the F1.

AAL, I'll be joining you soon in Bachelorette Frost thread. bestbud!
Please join me. I am so lonely. Need someone to talk to. giggling bestbud!

ITA... I also see her as F1.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by Katiebelle Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:05 pm

ElonM wrote:Lana eye makeup ain't doing her justice in that pic. Still see her as the F1.

AAL, I'll be joining you soon in Bachelorette Frost thread. bestbud!

I know - all I can think of is Panda Eyes. I actually think the makeup has been very heavy handed on some of the girls.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:53 pm

And Lana's comment on the @ten_insider pic?
F1 much?

Her style is totally different from Sam's. Will be interesting to see them together in real life if she is indeed F1 and how his style will change, if at all because those are all designer items that Lana is wearing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:07 am

She also expressed her thanks to the other interviewers via IG.

I want to see what Sam is seeing when it comes to Lana. I hope the edit show us why he picked her if she's the F1. I'm looking for the 'it'.

These two are playing catch up. No time wasting here.  giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:10 am

Lana given her communications background should do well in the media over the coming weeks

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:12 am

^^ Don't you think this is unusual for Ten to single out a contestant. Have this happened before?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:14 am

^ It may be because Lana has an *in* with Channel 10 through her best friend Laura.
Connections, connections.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:41 am

If Lana was only approached a few days before she started filming and she did not apply it would have taken some convincing, wonder if anything was promised - media coverage etc. ?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:45 am

It certainly is interesting that only Lana's SDs were spoiled to Daily Mail.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:54 am

I'm not saying Lana did not fall for Sam (too soon to know) but surely she would have felt her chances coming in at this point were not good. Lana would have access to so many eligible men. I don't think she came on for love. Her answer to Sam's question about why she was there was hesitant although he may have caught her off guard. He is in the swing of it, constantly having to talk about feelings and to ask that question straight off the bat may have been strange to her.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:00 am

Hate to keep comparing, but he asked Heather the same question.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:02 am

Did he ask iamreal right out of the limo? If he did, do we remember if he asked anyone else?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

+24
djogbenyuie
snowyglow12
notarose
HodanG
GiveMeARose