SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:38 pm

Thanks Elon. Was it Lana that said she has not had any contact with Sam? TYIA for refreshing my memory.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by natik Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks Elon. Was it Lana that said she has not had any contact with Sam? TYIA for refreshing my memory.

No it was Snezana. Lana said "maybe I have, maybe I have not".
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:41 pm

Ahh ok thanks natik!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:56 pm

iamreal2u wrote:This was created for Sam and Lana to fall in bachelor bubble love.  Wow.
Yeah. I think a lot of the dates were (Snez's are definitely the most romantic and to get the feelings going). It's no wonder that even in the dark blinddate that Sam was close to Lana. So much of attraction can be created and enhanced and lead/contestants fall under the spell of the bubble.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:06 pm

The producers needed Lana to catch up to the incumbents IMO hence why they amped the date up, wonder if the producers scripted Lana into the one of the F2 slot post casting. I think the date will be the most romantic so far, but yes the bubble effect will be in full blast laugh out loud Looking forward to the episode.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@ribena_jacqueline
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:30 am

Am I the only one that thinks it is super, super weird that Lana and only Lana's dates were spoiled on DM in real time and while the show was airing?

And then a public video by Lana's friend and they are "Celebrating" and then public tweets with Sam watching the show when Lana has her first SD and then public IG pic again by the same Lana friend?

And more strange, no one thinks she was a setup? Not even mentioned in the media? Seems like someone has some major clout and/or she is F1.

Very coincidental I must say...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:36 am

The producers are sneaky. They fed the photos to DM.

I think it was to make known that she was there even though she wasn't part of the original group of girls.

Honestly, I'm not certain if she was set up to be the bachelorette or not but the fact that they started of with 19 girls was an indication others will enter the mansion. I guess they didn't expect Sam to like her as much.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:47 am

I still like Lana... but I find her official TB photo to be a perfect description in the story I'm seeing ... the temptress giggling
(source)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:51 am

giggling Hugesmile

:cutesmile!:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:07 am

Do we know what Lana was doing in Mexico for a year? Was that volunteering?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:08 am

supposedly because she had a boyfriend (don't know if he was Mexican or just living there)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

+24
djogbenyuie
snowyglow12
notarose
HodanG
GiveMeARose