SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:37 am

Based on the article Lana quit her job in June.

Meanwhile, this season’s The Bachelor seriesis also the talk of the hospital after Lana Jeavons-Fellows recently appeared as one of the Bachelorettes.

Ms Jeavons-Fellows, 27, worked in the San’s corporate communication department for three years until the end of June.

“We are very proud of her and we wish her well,” the hospital spokeswoman said.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by natik Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:53 am

ElonM wrote:Based on the article Lana quit her job in June.

Yes that`s what caught my attention too. I`m still not 100% sold on Snez being F1.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:56 am

I find this interesting given it was soon after filming ended. Maybe she's moving to Melbourne Hugesmile
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:01 am

ElonM wrote:I find this interesting given it was soon after filming ended. Maybe she's moving to Melbourne Hugesmile

The thing I don`t understand is why the other contestants are liking pics with Sam and Lana when they are kissing. That does not make sense to me if she is not F1. Jasmin likes their pics, and Lana does not even follow Jasmin on IG. The same goes for Zoey from season 2 who happens to be close friends with this Joni B. girl from this season. And they started to like the pics with them as a couple way before Lana was on the show. They started to like the pics right when the show started to air.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:16 am

Unless they have inside information I see no need for them to like those pics. I'm certain most of them know who won.

Also, I find the timing of Lana quitting her job a bit suspicious. Filming ended in mid May, she quit her job in June, when to Europe in July (trip planned a year ahead) and resurfaced only recently via social media.

Why are we now hearing about her quitting her job?

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:23 am

ElonM wrote:Unless they have inside information I see no need for them to like those pics. I'm certain most of them know who won.

Also, I find the timing of Lana quitting her job a bit suspicious. Filming ended in mid May, she quit her job in June, when to Europe in July (trip planned a year ahead) and resurfaced only recently via social media.

Why are we now hearing about her quitting her job?

Yes! That`s the point. Why the hell they all are liking pics of a couple kissing if it`s not the final couple. And I´m certainly 100% sure they know who the F1 is. And they knew it way before the show started on TV. Cause as I said they liked their pics together right from the get go when the show started to air.

Plus the whole quitting job thing.

Last edited by natik on Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:15 am

Why would anyone quit their job almost 3 months ago though for a new relationship? It makes no sense IMO. Even Roberto Ali F's F1 was still at his old job until he applied for a new license in California which was the absolute proof he was F1 then. If there is proof Lana has landed a new job Melbourne then yep then she is F1 then, JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:22 am

Maybe she quit because she's starting her own adventure, the book publishing is just one thing ... also, before The Bachelor she had some other plans... wasn't there mentioned she applied for some other show? ... either way, she landed on TB quickly ... and I would assume, if she isn't F1, she is pursuing her own endeavors, who knows where?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:03 pm

happygolucky wrote:Maybe she quit because she's starting her own adventure, the book publishing is just one thing ... also, before The Bachelor she had some other plans... wasn't there mentioned she applied for some other show? ... either way, she landed on TB quickly ... and I would assume, if she isn't F1, she is pursuing her own endeavors, who knows where?

Again she is not out there to promote herself with the help of the show. She does not use hashtags or anything related to the Bachelor show. The only thing is the rose icon but there isn`t even a description there like "The Bachelor AU Season 3" or something. She did not mentioned her eBook on her IG account. Her partner brought that news to the attention. She is actually pretty quiet in terms of being on the Bachelor.

We`ll see, only one week till the Finale. Either I´m spot on and my inside source was correct or I have been fooled. But whatever...it happens.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:09 pm

I didn't say that she's using TB or seeking fame, did I? But we don't know what her plans were before joining the show, since she got the call last minute to come in, so she's maybe pursuing what she already had in plans before she knew she would go on the show and it may have nothing to do with The Bachelor ... it's just one of the options, considering different outcome, that's all.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:20 pm

By the way...interesting who of all the people liked that picture.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We have Joni one of the contestents of this season who happens to be friends with Zooeye (she is also friends with Sam Frost) from last season. And both liking constantly pics of Sam and Lana.

Then there is Lana's best friend who celebrated something with Lana on 16th May.

There is also Jasmin from this season who didn't even get to know Lana on the show.

And there is also Mary from last season who happens to be best friends with Sam Frost and Sarah.

And none of them is actually following Lana on IG or Lana them. Except Lana`s best friend of course.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

+24
djogbenyuie
snowyglow12
notarose
HodanG
GiveMeARose