SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

knowyourworth - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by treatmom4 Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:14 pm

Yep. I'm aware of that insta video- and all you make ref to.& know you've pointed to this instagram in the past also. I'm well familiar w/ all of the posts this season and last and additional media. Annnd of course Lana doesn't look heartbroken!! She couldn't all allow herself too! I personally can be sobbing in my bedroom and then go downstairs and host a party 5 min later... I have received upsetting news by phone during dinner out and become even more animated and continue the evening as if nothing has happened ! Because this is how I was raised to behave. Not all are like this, I'm aware but again IMO... Lana never looks heartbroken because she didn't allow a herself to show it not because she was cold or unfeeling IMO...just like Heather ( who, yes, was my favorite too) and others post show had to act happy etc.
That's my final rosy thoughts on the subject. You are all entitled to yours, of course. :yes:

treatmom4

Back to top Go down

knowyourworth - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:44 pm

Good points. I think Lana may be like Osher is and he said that he is someone when bad things are happening he just goes into logic mode. I am glad Lana has very close and supportive friends. It's never easy to go through this, especially to have it filmed and then have to pretend for months. If anything, that's the hardest part and having to relive it all on TV and never have the lead say "I am sorry".

Lana really dodged a bullet, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:53 pm

treatmom4 wrote:Yep. I'm aware of that insta video- and all you make ref to.& know you've pointed to this instagram in the past also. I'm well familiar w/ all of the posts this season and last and additional media. Annnd of course Lana doesn't look heartbroken!! She couldn't all allow herself too! I personally can be sobbing in my bedroom and then go downstairs and host a party 5 min later... I have received upsetting news by phone during dinner out and become even more animated and continue the evening as if nothing has happened ! Because this is how I was raised to behave. Not all are like this, I'm aware but again IMO... Lana never looks heartbroken because she didn't allow a herself to show it not because she was cold or unfeeling IMO...just like Heather ( who, yes, was my favorite too) and others post show had to act happy etc.
That's my final rosy thoughts on the subject. You are all entitled to yours, of course. :yes:

ITA. I think she's just the kind of person who doesn't want to show other people her "weakness". I can relate. She doesn't wear her heart on her sleeve, which makes her seem a bit aloof, but that doesn't mean there's not a lot going on inside. I still haven't watched the finale, but I saw a clip, and after she walked away from Sam she asked the cameramen not to film her. She sounded really sad then. She's just too poised to break down in front of people.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:25 pm

This is coming from Nick's and Heather's "fan" (one who got into modeling after 2nd TB stint and started a "lifestyle" blog and the other one who is taking advantage of the spotlight to help further her film-making career, both building the network with the newly found connections):

Lana has every right to take this moment and make the best out of it.
And for her own sake, I hope she does. Considering she is smart and skilled, with an influential background and backing ... I presume she is making very thoughtful moves, diplomatic, intelligent, classy and gracious for her fans. Whether that includes hiring a PR agent, make a public statement that can persuade people to change their view and "fight the edit" & the perception... I can only approve, since the past examples from this cast have been a cautionary tale of what not to do. I applaud the clever pursuit.
Personally I'm not interested, but I'm not the one who counts. There are people who care for Lana (the way I care for Nick & Heather) and who can be proud of her.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:52 pm

happygolucky wrote:This is coming from Nick's and Heather's "fan" (one who got into modeling after 2nd TB stint and started a "lifestyle" blog and the other one who is taking advantage of the spotlight to help further her film-making career, both building the network with the newly found connections):

Lana has every right to take this moment and make the best out of it.
And for her own sake, I hope she does. Considering she is smart and skilled, with an influential background and backing ... I presume she is making very thoughtful moves, diplomatic, intelligent, classy and gracious for her fans. Whether that includes hiring a PR agent, make a public statement that can persuade people to change their view and "fight the edit" & the perception... I can only approve, since the past examples from this cast have been a cautionary tale of what not to do. I applaud the clever pursuit.
Personally I'm not interested, but I'm not the one who counts. There are people who care for Lana (the way I care for Nick & Heather) and who can be proud of her.
yes Great post! As for the bold, I too am not the one that counts... that's for Lana's fans to follow up on and be proud of as they should be on her SM platforms and her website and other endeavors.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:10 pm

Cutting Lana some slack as regardless of who and what she is, it is never easy to be in the F2 position. Especially when having to carry on as if everything were good. Feel for her. Go have fun in Bali and forget everything except your new found girlfriends from the show. those who are not fans gonna hate... be yourself and carry on.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:20 pm

I do agree Norcalgal. I think for whatever the reason or combinations of them, Lana was genuinely very upset on the Studio yesterday and you could see the empathy on Heather's and Nina's faces. I haven't see an F2 so teary at an ATFR. Max is associated with her BFF Laura so if he was there representing her maybe it was to offer support. Lana seems angry to me about TPTB's role-  in articles where she has talked how she was driven around after the FRC until midnight (we know this happens) and how she had the toughest ride of all the girls. Laura may have sent Max along to look after her. While I might question why she came on the show, I found Lana to be very elegant and intelligent and I agree go enjoy Bali.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This would fit with Sam's 'physical' penchant - if true he's even more of a cad than I thought no

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:31 am

Lana is better off.
Sam was groping her in the water and this was when he said he already knew he wasn't going to choose her.
To me, he is a very immature 35 year old and as his dad said, needs to "grow up".

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:21 am

Lana, you are better off without Woody.

You are awesome.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:52 am

There is this as well.  If I was Snez, I would be worried.

Reason Lana upset
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:25 am

Good mercy.

I could imagine how this has affected her. Sam at this stage knew who his F1 was so to do this is a possible indication that he was just having fun while it lasted.

I would like for Lana to move on and start having fun.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

+24
djogbenyuie
snowyglow12
notarose
HodanG
GiveMeARose