SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:06 am

I just watched their part of the 6 mo reunion show just to see what people were talking about. My problem with Davina was not that she was angry or even sees Sean as a liar. It was that never once did she ever admit anything she could have done better or even mistakes that she made. I saw the same thing in the season. It was always that Sean needed to court her or he should be there for her but was she ever there for him? I don't know but we sure didn't see it.

The experts were shocked by how negative she was right from the start and even their picture fell in surprise. giggling I didn't think they attacked her as much as tried to understand why she was putting everything on Sean.

Sean was pretty much like he'd been all season and he clearly was in the wrong for not attempting to really move to NYC. IA with him that how he acted caused Davina to shut down completely. Whether he's what people came on here and said about him is true I have no idea nor really care. I have no issue that Davina clearly isn't happy with him and doesn't believe what he says. I have more of a problem the way she was on SM. She really hurt herself or her image more than him imo.

This was a bad match no matter what they say now. I don't think I care enough to watch next season but will say I'm disappointed that it was so bad compared to season 1.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by snatchyawigoff Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:16 pm

Just finished this show and imo Davina got paired with a gay man and has every right to be pissed off. RyanMR.ED, I would never hire you as a real estate agent. Youse a joker bruh.
I have a hard time seeing these extroverted women paired with introverted boys irl.

Does Cilonas have a thing with Sean? Anyway, on to a different show. Entertaining thread too! THANK YOU

snatchyawigoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:27 pm

Welcome1 snatchyawigoff!!!

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnweeks0723 Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:52 pm

I couldn't agree more. Sean is gay and looking for TV time. He is also a nut case and a pathological liar. Ryan R is weak and a total loser. Ryan D....well we all know what he is.

I think Cilonas and Sean should get together. Logan can watch to make sure they don't fail the experiment.

snatchyawigoff wrote:Just finished this show and imo Davina got paired with a gay man and has every right to be pissed off. RyanMR.ED, I would never hire you as a real estate agent. Youse a joker bruh.
I have a hard time seeing these extroverted women paired with introverted boys irl.

Does Cilonas have a thing with Sean? Anyway, on to a different show. Entertaining thread too! THANK YOU

dawnweeks0723

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+42
nuts2uiam
Grahamg
bekind
albean99
cubequeen
stuckinsc
crazychicken
MenNeverChangeWomenDo
Herefornow
kimberlyg
Thomigirl