SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:49 pm

Thank you for the links, Lipsis. 
I agree with your Dan/Ian comparison. 
I don't have big issue with Liz, I just don't think she played a game worthy of winning the 500K vs Steve. 
I'm happy for Steve.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:42 pm

lipsis wrote:I'll say this about Liz. I liked her way better after Austin and Julia left. She actually seemed sweet. She always thanked live feeders for watching and thanked us when we voted to send them something. She didnt expect to make F2 (despite what Vanessa told her) so she didnt have anything prepared.

I think Steve played a great game. Although not as great as Vanessa. He had been practicing his Vanessa eviction speech since F5. Thankfully he changed it up a bit. He originally was going to call her Derrick and himself Cody (BB16 references) and say he wasnt going to make a $450,000 Cody mistake. He also had been practicing his F2 final speech to the jury since he won part 2 of the comp. He was ready for last night. He was right to evict Vanessa. In their backyard interviews all but one juror said they would have voted for Vanessa but were happy for Steve.

I liken this season to season 14, Dan vs Ian.  I was rooting for Dan (Vanessa) and was disappointed he (she) didnt win but I thought Ian (Steve) was worthy of winning and I can live with it.

The backyard videos arent available yet but you can read the recap at Jokers, if you want. I will post a link when the vids are ready.  Recap at www.jokersupdates.com

Ditto that. ^^^ Good Post   I don't watch the live feeds or even every episode.  I really enjoyed your comments. Bummed for Vanessa because to me she deserved the win but fair and square Steve beat her.       Thanks for the time and effort you dedicated to this thread. tyvm
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
leselihau
AllAboutLove
Bronwyn
sharivh