SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 22 of 66 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 44 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweetandfreelife - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:36 pm

Why did K ever, ever, ever dream of going into that room that night?? That was the start of her many, many screw ups. Painful.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

sweetandfreelife - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:39 pm

I already felt bad for Ben with the whole Kaitlyn coming down to their room and giving Shawn reassurance (or more) thing. But they didn't even have twin beds? He got the cot? That's just terrible. I really think he wanted to leave when he asked Kaitlyn if he was just spinning his wheels there.

And of course Shawn keeps referring to it as "his room". It's like Ben wasn't even there. no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:10 pm

TPTB put Ben in that room to play chaperone. How many times do contestants share a room where one gets a kings size bed and the other a cot. Umm.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:13 pm

Sharleen seemed to think that TPTB didn't know about the sneaking off, because they wouldn't allow her/JP to be alone off-camera for 15 minutes, so she can't see them doing it for 6/7 hours.

Maybe Shawn had his own room, and that's why Kaitlyn originally planned to go there, but when she got there, she saw that Ben was hanging out with Shawn and he stayed so he could hang out with Kaitlyn. She was possibly trying to give him a signal to leave by sleeping on Shawn's bed, but he didn't take it? I don't know, I am so confused about the logistics of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:35 pm

TPTB may have specified to have cots in all single bed rooms. I have seen this before.

Now for Kaitlyn to spend hours on the bed with Shawn while Ben was on the cot. Rude. Really Kaitlyn is just a trainwreck.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:59 pm

giggling I just ran across these...

sweetandfreelife - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 22 Index.php?action=dlattach;topic=90559  
sweetandfreelife - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 22 Trainwreck  
sweetandfreelife - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 22 Index.php?PHPSESSID=20r5mtvs510564a137nrmfesh3&action=dlattach;topic=90505

Wished I'd seen them earlier, sure could have used them many times in this mess of a season!

I posted similar thoughts to y'all in the MTA epi thread.  I wonder just what they had to promise Ben to get him to stay... I'd have told them (TPTB and K) all to stick it and walked away asap!  no no
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:05 pm

Judging by RS' spoilers, I'm thinking they do want Ben H as the bachelor with Ben Z and John Murray as backup plans. I can see them going for the boy next door type season which Ben has in spades. The right group of girls will go crazy over him.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:11 pm

I'm still hoping for Ben. Sigh..

It really feels odd having Ben in the F3 - bc Shawn was told about the sex, and he wasn't. It's obvious to the audience he's not as big a priority to Kaitlyn, right? The FS date wasn't going to change her mind at the point. Extra footage for Ben though, and that gives me some TB hope.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:23 pm

^^ Maybe then Kaitlyn will come back and wholesome Ben will help her rebuild her image. "Will Ben change this cougar into a lil old kitty cat?"
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:48 pm

Ben retweeted an article about how Kaitlyn should be praised and not sl*t-shamed. He is an angel among mere mortals laugh out loud

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozart Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:03 pm

Smiley :yes: awwww
BlackHalo wrote:Judging by RS' spoilers, I'm thinking they do want Ben H as the bachelor with Ben Z and John Murray as backup plans. I can see them going for the boy next door type season which Ben has in spades. The right group of girls will go crazy over him.

I agree with you, BlackHalo. The last two Bachelors - Juan Pablo and Chris S. - have not gone over well.
Much as TPTB revel in drama and controversy, I think they may want to give us a "feel good" season with a sincere, nice, and honest man as the lead. Smiley
Sean L. was such a Bachelor, and I'm sure that Ben H. will be too.

Yes, the important thing is to attract enough of the right women so that Ben has enough quality women to make a good choice.
I know that some contestants will be selected to bring on the "drama" - but I hope that this time, TPTB are also thinking of Ben H. and of the audience - Bachelor/Ette fans - who crave that magical happy ending. Smiley

Marti Smiley

My Homepage (for Mozart fans) -
MOZART'S FAVORITE SISTER-IN-LAW, SOPHIE WEBER HAIBL: AN 18TH CENTURY WOMAN:
http://mozartist.blogspot.com/
Mozart
Mozart

Female Posts : 251

http://mozartist.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:13 pm

loveactually9 wrote:Ben retweeted an article about how Kaitlyn should be praised and not sl*t-shamed. He is an angel among mere mortals laugh out loud

Nick tweeted the same article. Interesting that F3 and F2 do this but not F1.

Ben H doing this only reaffirms for me how non-judgmental a person he is - because by him tweeting this (2nd one about sexgate relatedness) he is not only supporting Kaitlyn but also indirectly Nick as well since it relates to K&N.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 66 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 44 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman