SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 23 of 66 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 44 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweetandfreelife - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:05 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
loveactually9 wrote:Ben retweeted an article about how Kaitlyn should be praised and not sl*t-shamed. He is an angel among mere mortals laugh out loud

Nick tweeted the same article. Interesting that F3 and F2 do this but not F1.

Ben H doing this only reaffirms for me how non-judgmental a person he is - because by him tweeting this (2nd one about sexgate relatedness) he is not only supporting Kaitlyn but also indirectly Nick as well since it relates to K&N.

I like Ben and he would be my top pick for the next lead, but, this is also good PR for his bid to be the next Bachelor. Not that I am cynical or anything.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

sweetandfreelife - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:18 am

I really want Ben H. to be the Bachelor. I get that he's super young, and in some ways I definitely don't want to see him ruined by the franchise... but he seems like such a great/stand up guy, and he just seems smart and articulate. I definitely don't see another Farmer Douche/JPG season if Ben is the lead. Yes, they will give him crazy girls... but I think he'll see through it all eventually and pick a great girl. And I don't think a Ben H. season would necessarily deter them from casting women in their later 20's/early 30's, since Ben seems like he'd be a better match with someone who is older and more mature than someone who is 22-23.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:27 am

I think it's Ben's if he wants it. Him promoting Kait last night was almost a dead giveaway that he's been offered the role already imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:29 am

He's so beautiful and eloquently spoken. He always keeps a level head, and that's why I think he won't be "ruined" by the franchise if he decides to take it. But for my sake I hope he doesn't!

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:22 pm

I hope if Ben has the opportunity to choose from 25 women (which we know would consist of some crazies), he chooses somebody deserving of him. Considering he thought Kaitlyn was great, and he still seemed to have some lingering feelings about an ex-gf who seems like a piece of work, I wonder if he just makes poor choices when it comes to women. I hope not. It would be so disappointing to see him reject some wonderful women and choose somebody unsuitable.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:39 pm

E!online is reporting ben has been chosen as the next bachelor http://ca.eonline.com/news/675958/ben-higgins-has-been-chosen-as-the-next-bachelor

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:43 pm

I think I will find something else to watch that season.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:44 pm

Alanna wrote:I think it's Ben's if he wants it. Him promoting Kait last night was almost a dead giveaway that he's been offered the role already imo.

Right again Alanna! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:45 pm

Perfect. Thanks Renee!! What a hottie. Stop it, Ben!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:53 pm

reason wrote:I think I will find something else to watch that season.
You can still come visit us regardless!  handwave

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:01 pm

ReneeM wrote:E!online is reporting ben has been chosen as the next bachelor http://ca.eonline.com/news/675958/ben-higgins-has-been-chosen-as-the-next-bachelor

clapping! clapping!

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:04 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
reason wrote:I think I will find something else to watch that season.
You can still come visit us regardless!  handwave

I will come just to see what nick has dishing out but not to talk about a boring guy who seem so dull like a dish rag to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 66 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 44 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman