SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 42 of 66 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweetandfreelife - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:38 am

loveactually9 wrote:I definitely think her end goal at this point is to get him to pick her NOW so that he doesn't become the bachelor and she doesn't have to go on the show again. She's thinking big laugh out loud

If she is really thinking big she is thinking about this scenario: TPTB throwing out the carrot for her to be next year's 'Ette. That could be a possible scenario. And TPTB do think this far ahead.
Storyboard: she is on BIP so her name is out there in the public's mind again. She is unsuccessful in finding true love on BIP, but meets Ben via other friends on BIP.
She enters Ben's season of TB, but her journey ends in rejection and heartache. Sigh. Sigh again.
Reborn Tenley is now ready to find her own man on her own terms, think Marlo Thomas "that girl" and throw your hat in the air ---Tenley 'Ette 2016.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

sweetandfreelife - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:41 am

Kashathediva wrote:
loveactually9 wrote:I definitely think her end goal at this point is to get him to pick her NOW so that he doesn't become the bachelor and she doesn't have to go on the show again. She's thinking big laugh out loud

If she is really thinking big she is thinking about this scenario: TPTB throwing out the carrot for her to be next year's 'Ette. That could be a possible scenario. And TPTB do think this far ahead.
Storyboard: she is on BIP so her name is out there in the public's mind again. She is unsuccessful in finding true love on BIP, but meets Ben via other friends on BIP.
She enters Ben's season of TB, but her journey ends in rejection and heartache. Sigh. Sigh again.
Reborn Tenley is now ready to find her own man on her own terms, think Marlo Thomas "that girl" and throw your hat in the air ---Tenley 'Ette 2016.
You forgot Nick shows up again for Ten's season.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:55 am

Alanna wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

You forgot Nick shows up again for Ten's season.

cantstopl Arguably the most crucial element of the storyboard!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:40 am

bluwavz wrote:snipped

When did she claim that? She favorited these two tweets 6 days ago. It reminded me of Nick favoriting tweets about him and Kaitlyn before he went on her season. Now there's still a lot of time before the Bach films but I think her SM is something to keep an eye on just in case.

.J. Pargee ‏@cjpargee Jul 20
@jamienotis I don't know, but what I DO know is that I think @TenleyMolzahn should go on his season. They'd be perfect together.#teambenley
C.J. Pargee ‏@cjpargee Jul 20
Excited to watch the #MenTellAll tonight just to see @benhiggi. If he's the next Bachelor, @TenleyMolzahn HAS to go on his season. PLEASE.

If Ben starts giving out secret messages on whatever show he's announced on, we'll know what's going on. laugh out loud

Bringing this over from the NON SPOILED side.

Cari wrote:Hi, Everyone!

I am still unspoiled and as much as possible I stay away from Twitter.

Re: Ben H.

I am crushing on him hard and I am sorta tentative if I want him to be the next Bach.

I was browsing my IG when I saw Tenley's post an hour ago, "Block party, s'mores, biggest chairs in the world!" #sweetandfreelife #backtomyroots #colorado" and one commenter said something like "I love you so much! It was a lot of fun to hanging out with you and @hiiggins.ben" *gasps*

So I clicked the girl's IG (@xx.hbg), she's on private mode. Checked Ben's IG and.... @xx.hbg was tagged on Ben's latest post! "S'mores and squad" - teenage girl"

Is there something going on between Tenley and Ben H? So there goes Ben H as next Bach

OR

this is Kaitlyn-Nick Version Ben Higgins!

*theplotthickens*
p.s.

I've screen caps of the posts. I'm out and I'm using iPhone sad

My spidy sense were raised as soon as I saw her first crushing tweet towards Ben. I wouldn't be surprised if this is going to be a deja vu with Kasha's scenario up thread. IMO Tenley can be the knew Nick.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:46 am

I hope not omg i don't like Tenley with Ben H ugh.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:10 am

Kashathediva wrote:

This could be the new casting checklist for each season. Retread lead ~ check; one retread suitor ~ check. One retread suitor becomes retread lead ~ check.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:21 am

jojo47 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

This could be the new casting checklist for each season. Retread lead ~ check; one retread suitor ~ check. One retread suitor becomes retread lead ~ check.

Let's not forget we should bring back Jake and Brad for the perfect Tri fecta!!!
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:24 am

^^^ I agree Guardian, Tenley will be the "new Nick." I was suspicious when I saw her tweets. Does anyone know how old she is?
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:27 am

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ I agree Guardian, Tenley will be the "new Nick."  I was suspicious when I saw her tweets.  Does anyone know how old she is?  

I think Tenley is a sweet girl but enough already. She is starting to look desperate and that is not a good look.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:28 am

google.ca

Born: May 19, 1984 (age 31), Newberg, Oregon, United States

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:53 am

Ten isn't very good at reading people. I imagine she's giddy and thinks there's a chance, with Ben just hanging out as friends.

sweetandfreelife - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:08 pm

bleuberry wrote:Ten isn't very good at reading people. I imagine she's giddy and thinks there's a chance, with Ben just hanging out as friends.

How do we know Ben doesn't like her also? He's got to know she likes him so why would he go to be with her and her family if he looks at her as just a friend. Maybe he's not going to be TB. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 66 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman