SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by LenaActually Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:43 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

Interesting and IMO most of us here - including myself - would not have picked the association of Nick - Intense. IMO he might be but at least so far I haven't seen it around Kaitlyn. Associating Shawn with Babe I do get - "babe" (according to the urban dictionary) is "a term a girl friend uses towards her boyfriend and vice versa" - so yet another instance where this season the show has pretty much lost control over secrets they normally try to keep.

I've been watching Andi's season for the first time and she describes Nick as "intense" quite a few times. It begins to grate on her until finally his intensity and what she calls "over-analyzing" is what ultimately does their relationship in. She also says that Nick "makes me feel like a woman" which is what Kaitlyn has said about Nick as well.

Sophienette! Thanks for the welcome ❤
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by remockered Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:41 pm

There is a new clip out in which Nick cries and tells Kaitlynhe is terrified and asks if they are on the same page ( parphrasing).  I believe it is EOnline, but cannot link it. Oops, nevermind. It is being addressed in the contestant thread. GA can bring it over if she feels it is appropriate.

Last edited by remockered on Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:42 pm

^^^ Andi?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:46 pm

remockered wrote:There is a new clip out in which Nick cries and tells Andi he is terrified and asks if they are on the same page ( parphrasing).  I believe it is EOnline, but cannot link it.
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 44 3806527698
I know you meant Kaitlyn but at this point it is just a replay of last season so why not. laugh out loud

ETA: video and link is in the Ep 7 thread.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:00 pm

Ok yup, I'm about fully prepared now to see Andi 2.0 treatment of Nick for the rest of the season

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:10 pm

happydays wrote:Ok yup, I'm about fully prepared now to see Andi 2.0 treatment of Nick for the rest of the season
Yup. It is going to be sooo refreshing. Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:26 pm

LenaActually wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

Interesting and IMO most of us here - including myself - would not have picked the association of Nick - Intense. IMO he might be but at least so far I haven't seen it around Kaitlyn. Associating Shawn with Babe I do get - "babe" (according to the urban dictionary) is "a term a girl friend uses towards her boyfriend and vice versa" - so yet another instance where this season the show has pretty much lost control over secrets they normally try to keep.

I've been watching Andi's season for the first time and she describes Nick as "intense" quite a few times. It begins to grate on her until finally his intensity and what she calls "over-analyzing" is what ultimately does their relationship in. She also says that Nick "makes me feel like a woman" which is what Kaitlyn has said about Nick as well.

Sophienette! Thanks for the welcome ❤

I find the bolded so interesting, that 2 women I would consider polar opposites in most regards have the same arc with Nick. Has to make you wonder what about Nick scares them off of moving forward into a relationship with him other than them having stronger feelings for someone else. I don't mean that as a slam, but a genuine question. Why so into him and then not when it comes to moving forward?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:27 pm

But they make it to the proposal so Kait will need to get her act together for that to happen. I truly can't get over the differences between Kait with Shawn and Nick though in this clip. With Shawn, she pulls him to her, cries and asks him to hold her hand (umm more like thigh) and she's just pissed with Nick. It has to change though, otherwise, they wouldn't have had the proposal.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:31 pm

^^ I have to say, her lack of emotion shown in that clip (maybe we'll see a bit more of it from the show?) was uncomfortable to watch

Back to top Go down

Post by lynn4283 Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:49 pm

I hope this is not a silly question, but where do I watch the clip with Shawn and Kaitlyn and Kaitlyn and Nick for this upcoming episode? Thank you.

lynn4283

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:03 pm

lynn4283 wrote:I hope this is not a silly question, but where do I watch the clip with Shawn and Kaitlyn and Kaitlyn and Nick for this upcoming episode? Thank you.

Copy and past this into a browser - the link is quirky and sometimes the video works and sometimes it doesn't.

http://et.tv/1dt0FEC

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm

lynn4283 wrote:I hope this is not a silly question, but where do I watch the clip with Shawn and Kaitlyn and Kaitlyn and Nick for this upcoming episode? Thank you.
I know they are posted somewhere on here by multiple people but just posting here for reference (credit to all the posters). Also including clip of Ben H (K has same expression on her face with Ben as she does with Nick)

Clip with Nick and Kaitlyn http://www.etonline.com/tv/167033_exclusive_bachelorette_sneak_peek_nick_viall_tearfully_tells_kaitlyn_bristowe_im_scared_to_death/

Clip with Shawn and Kaitlyn
https://gma.yahoo.com/video/bachelorette-sneak-peek-kaitlyns-intense-230845441.html

Clip with Ben H and Kaitlyn
http://www.tvguide.com/news/bachelorette-kaitlyn-sneak-peek/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom