SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

independenceday - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:17 pm

relaxing wrote:
BKay wrote:
relaxing wrote:Kaitlyn sure likes posting about how "hot" her safe house weekends are.

Are those things in the threads somewhere? I missed them along the way.

BK, I was just joking referencing how she has posted the temperature at the times where she's seemed to be in the LA area at a safe house.  

So glad to see more sh evidence.  I hope they have a great visit together far from the worries or stress of what's happening right now on the show.

Hugesmile Ooops! It sounded so intriguing I just had to get in the know! giggling

Back to top Go down

independenceday - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:32 pm

Kaitlyn has a new Snapchat story out. I can't SC it right now, but check out the reflection in her sunglasses.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:35 pm

jojo47 wrote:Kaitlyn has a new Snapchat story out. I can't SC it right now, but check out the reflection in her sunglasses.
I capped it but the upload isn't working on this site!! Ugh!! I can't tell anything in it though.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:40 pm

I see a Caucasian person at the table with her, that's all I got laugh out loud.

independenceday - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 78 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:44 pm

bleuberry wrote:I see a Caucasian person at the table with her, that's all I got laugh out loud.

I couldn't tell either. I don't even know if it's a guy or a girl.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:53 pm

Here ya go...Taken from my crappy iphone 4s:

independenceday - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 78 2exvx2o  independenceday - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 78 A0fimr
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:55 pm

It's Shawn!!! ;) C'mon Kaitboo, you can do better than that. Silly Shawn you forgot to show your face! independenceday - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 78 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:57 pm

^^Even enlarged, I can't make it out either. Just can tell there's another person there.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:57 pm

I don't see anyone in those caps but I do see Shawn most likely okay with her being a silly freak so I'm good with that laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:58 pm

Can you see the surroundings in any other part of the chat?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:01 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't see anyone in those caps but I do see Shawn most likely okay with her being a silly freak so I'm good with that laugh out loud

I agree and I am just happy they could be together this weekend!! :cutesmile!: Kaitlyn is CRAZY! Love her. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:13 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Can you see the surroundings in any other part of the chat?

Nope, just those two pics have been posted so far. They may be really tight shots on purpose.

Oh, and I don't see anyone in her glasses either. I thought maybe on the right side of one of the lenses I could possibly make out someone, but, naaah.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom