SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:56 pm

Strange thing is that based on Joe's revelation Kaitlyn told Shawn he was the "one" before Nick was even officially on the show.

Timing.

What a thing.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2

Post by jojo47 Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Strange thing is that based on Joe's revelation Kaitlyn told Shawn he was the "one" before Nick was even officially on the show.

Timing.

What a thing.

Totally possible that this is when the revelation occurred. Totally possible it isn't.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:45 pm

Anything is possible but based on Joe saying that Shawn had off-camera time with Kaitlyn after group date (so either sumo or rap date since that is when Shawn had his GDs) and then Shawn saying he had off-camera time with Kailtyn (6-7 hours) unless he had 2x off-camera time then I would think that these two times match up and it seems that Shawn told the guys about his off-camera time since Joe knew all about it. Maybe he was his roommate? Would make sense if so because Shawn said Kaitlyn came to his room. And even if not, Joe knew.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:58 pm

crazyjaney78 wrote:I'm waaaay late to to the discussion here...and I am not going to sl*T shame K...
My issue here is the EMOTIONAL Dishonesty, not the SEX.    She pretty much told Shawn that he was "the one," tells him that she is "falling in love with him" and then she sleeps with Nick?  I'm sorry, this is real life, not an episode of Days of Our Lives, and that just does not compute for me.  
Now, if she hadn't said those words to Shawn, I would not have an issue... but in my opinion, Shawn has every reason to be upset.    You can't tawk, tawk, tawk about how much you "luuuuuv" someone yaddda yadda and then turn around and go in some other man's bed.  That only happens on soaps- then we get the obligatory "who's the daddy storyline"-but I digress....
I am pretty turned off with K's behavior right now.  JMO.  

I'm glad that you see what the real issue is. I'm on the same page, and couldn't care less who the main characters are; it's an observation of human behavior.
I see the way Kaitlyn went about this as a predictor of future behavior.....integrity and a trust issue. As Dr. Phil would say :when people show you who they are, BELIEVE THEM.The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2 - Page 2 2498057887

To the poster above:

Sure it's just a reality show. Nonetheless, we are discussing and analyzing  because this is a forum. It was pretty obvious that all of Kaitlyn's  senses left her mind for a "quickie"....laugh out loud.

Nick doesn't even look Kaitlyn in the eyes....therefore I believe he has shifty eyes and has an agenda to get 16 minutes of fame. He's been on this show way too many times and he is using his experience from the previous season to seduce Kaitlyn so he WINS! C'mon there are TONS of women in Chicago....of all places!

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:27 pm

Ariela wrote:Nick ... has an agenda to get 16 minutes of fame. He's been on this show way too many times
Nick has been on a bachelor-related show as many times as Kaitlyn: twice.
Same # of times as the guys on Kailtyn's season who filmed the upcoming BIP.
They all do it.
And the very F1 or past contestant that everyone thinks is so sincere ends up campaigning to be the next lead or go on another bachelor-related show anyway if they break up with the lead or are F6+ or a fan fav.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:46 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Ariela wrote:Nick ... has an agenda to get 16 minutes of fame. He's been on this show way too many times
Nick has been on a bachelor-related show as many times as Kaitlyn: twice.
Same # of times as the guys on Kailtyn's season who filmed the upcoming BIP.
They all do it.
And the very F1 or past contestant that everyone thinks is so sincere ends up campaigning to be the next lead or go on another bachelor-related show anyway if they break up with the lead or are F6+ or a fan fav.

AAL, I'm glad you pointed this out. It is too easy to take potshots at Nick using biased info.

I'm disappointed in Kaitlyn for practically stabbing Nick in the back with her words and eyerolls in interviews this week. But, her behavior affirms that she and Nick don't have enough of the right things in common.

eta: This bears repeating I think: We heard Kaitlyn tell Shawn she is falling too after he said it, but we only have Shawn saying that she told him he is 'the one.' In the bach bubble, if she said she is falling too, he might expect that to mean he is 'the one,' but we know as experienced viewers that that phrase is often used meaninglessly.

It bugs me when people rewrite history and try to 'pretty up' what went down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:13 pm

Hello, everyone! I'm new here, although I've been reading for a while now. Here are my thoughts on Monday's episode:

*Ian -- there is nothing wrong with him wanting a woman who is more intellectual. However I didn't like how he blamed Kaitlyn for not being an intellectual. Memo to Ian: TB is probably not your most fertile hunting ground for intellectual women. If you didn't find one at Princeton there is probably no hope for you here. I think he genuinely saw himself as being a good prospect for the next Bachelor. Hopefully he has been disabused of that notion by now.

*Nick -- I'm not a Nick fan. I don't understand what Andi and Kaitlyn have seen in him. However, I can't fault his behavior on the show. I like how he comforted K. after Ian dumped her. I also like how Kaitlyn lights up when they are talking with one another. He makes her feel good -- usually.

*Shawn -- For whatever reason, his jealousy doesn't really bother me. Apart from that, I don't have strong feelings about him one way or the other.

*Ireland -- What a great location! The show needs to get back to getting out of the country more. I want to see the exotic locales.

*Kaitlyn -- If you had asked me at the beginning of the season, who is the drama queen and who is the nice, sensible woman -- I would have said that Britt is the drama queen and K. the sensible one. Now they seem to have reversed roles. K. seems to have a taste for drama in her men as well, with her obvious favoritism of Nick and Shawn. To me this doesn't bode well for the success of a long-term relationship.

*Jared -- He's grown on me -- just a nice, down to Earth guy. I would have given him the GDR as well.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:18 pm

Welcome Amethyst. Keep posting all opinions are always welcome.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:20 pm

Welcome, Amethyst!welcomeyall

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by beachdog1 Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:58 pm

Hi. I'm late to this episode discussion, too. It was surprising how well Nick seduces Kaitlin... what he says, when he says, how he says it all. very adept. all the right words. all the right moves.
I might be wrong, but didn't Shawn say to the production crew man that :
he had spent off camera time with Kaitlin (did she have an intimate moment with Shawn before Nick arrived on the scene? yes.), that she told him "he is the one", then he hears she banged two other guys (what is a guy to believe?). He's getting mixed messages here. That intimate time meant something to him. He didn't feel it to be a one night stand or a "test drive". That was the most important conversation of the whole episode.
I wonder if being a petite woman, Kaitlin needs to know if sex is physically comfortable with the companion.
How does this play out?

beachdog1

Female Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:15 pm

beachdog1 wrote:Hi.  I'm late to this episode discussion, too.  It was surprising how well Nick seduces Kaitlin...  what he says, when he says, how he says it all.  very adept.  all the right words.  all the right moves.[/b]
 I might be wrong, but didn't Shawn say to the production crew man that :
he had spent off camera time with Kaitlin (did she have an intimate moment with Shawn before Nick arrived on the scene? yes.), that she told him "he is the one", then he hears she banged two other guys (what is a guy to believe?).  He's getting mixed messages here.  That intimate time meant something to him.  He didn't feel it to be a one night stand or a "test drive".  That was the most important conversation of the whole episode.  
    I wonder if being a petite woman, Kaitlin needs to know if sex is physically comfortable with the companion.  
    How does this play out?  

Yes, to the bolded. It is the only thing that bothers me about Nick. He seems to take his lines from a manual on how to seduce women...i.e. "I want to know every part of you"....such a cheesy line right out of a romance novel. Otherwise he seems okay to me. I did not watch Andi's season....really did not like her, nor C. Soules....he was physically totally unappealing to me, so I have no back story to consider.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:27 pm

Amethyst wrote:Hello, everyone! I'm new here, although I've been reading for a while now. Here are my thoughts on Monday's episode:

*Ian -- there is nothing wrong with him wanting a woman who is more intellectual. However I didn't like how he blamed Kaitlyn for not being an intellectual. Memo to Ian: TB is probably not your most fertile hunting ground for intellectual women. If you didn't find one at Princeton there is probably no hope for you here. I think he genuinely saw himself as being a good prospect for the next Bachelor. Hopefully he has been disabused of that notion by now.

*Nick -- I'm not a Nick fan. I don't understand what Andi and Kaitlyn have seen in him. However, I can't fault his behavior on the show. I like how he comforted K. after Ian dumped her. I also like how Kaitlyn lights up when they are talking with one another. He makes her feel good -- usually.

*Shawn -- For whatever reason, his jealousy doesn't really bother me. Apart from that, I don't have strong feelings about him one way or the other.

*Ireland -- What a great location! The show needs to get back to getting out of the country more. I want to see the exotic locales.

*Kaitlyn -- If you had asked me at the beginning of the season, who is the drama queen and who is the nice, sensible woman -- I would have said that Britt is the drama queen and K. the sensible one. Now they seem to have reversed roles. K. seems to have a taste for drama in her men as well, with her obvious favoritism of Nick and Shawn. To me this doesn't bode well for the success of a long-term relationship.

*Jared -- He's grown on me -- just a nice, down to Earth guy. I would have given him the GDR as well.

To the Ian comments.... clapping! clapping! clapping! rofl rofl

And WElCOME Amethyst....love your analysis!

Last edited by luvstx on Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Bolding)
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread #2

+30
SueSt
Beagle
happygolucky
GuardianAngel
Ash2214
Lucas15
agentcurls
Sprite
eirekay
mprssdbyu
OnePromise