SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realitytv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:46 am

Alanna wrote:Shawn isn't getting judged as harshly because people/fans are biased and because we see the show through Kait's lens since she's the lead, and obviously she is okay with whatever Shawn is acting like with her.
That is exactly what I stated in my post as the reason/s why he isn't getting judged. It is a case of F1-ism/lead's story for sure.

Back to Nick. Nick just falls to the typical F2 spot and because it is that spot again, it is more harshly judged. However, as incredulously hypothetical as it may seem, if Nick was F1 I doubt he would be as well liked. Villainous F1s do exist in this franchise. However, how Nick has treated Kaitlyn.. not much villainous about it. And again, if Nick was seen acting like Shawn, he would be judged very, very harshly, F1 or not, imo because he already is seen that way.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

realitytv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:42 pm

I never post but I wanted to say that I think Shawn is also given a pass because he's a man. He threw a group date rose fit with 8 other guys left. Britt threw a much smaller fit with only 5 other women left. Chris S was the authority as TB and Britt was not to question it. Kaitlyn being questioned by a man seems to be expected and respected. JMO based on reading several forums and facebook comments.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:56 pm

It actually wouldn't matter who was f1, IMO Kaitlyn lost as soon as she didn't pick Nick. Everything she does and says will be cold and bitchy. She had no chance.

realitytv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:08 pm

Oh I'm in the minority, then! One thing K does not have in common with TIWNN, she's not bitchy. She has her faults...but when she laughs ...its as real as it gets! I love her laugh. She enjoys life with every ounce of her being. I love that about her. She does not ask for anyone to like her...just try to understand her by getting to know her!!!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:21 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Oh I'm in the minority, then! One thing K does not have in common with TIWNN, she's not bitchy. She has her faults...but when she laughs ...its as real as it gets! I love her laugh. She enjoys life with every ounce of her being. I love that about her. She does not ask for anyone to like her...just try to understand her by getting to know her!!!

Awww.... love this! I love her too. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:26 pm

I guess I'm in the minority too.  I honestly don't care who she picks as long as she's happy with her choice, we get a happy, in love looking couple at the AFTR, and they give it a try in real life.  If they break up (whether a day, week or months later), then that's ok too, as long as they actually try to see if they can exist in real life together.  I'd even be ok with her choosing no one instead of faking it for x amount of time until TPTB approve a break announcement, if she truly hadn't felt it with anyone.  I just don't for a minute believe she's single.    

I don't really have a favorite this season.  I was excited for a season of Kaitlyn and now, I can't bring myself to actually watch without FF threw most of the epi.  Its her choice who she sleeps with, she could've slept with everyone of them, as long as she owns her decisions.  I don't necessarily agree with all her actions, but I'm glad she's owning them and admitting mistakes made and all, unlike many past leads.  She's far braver than I would be in her position and having to deal with it all.  I just don't need to hear all the details.  I'm not a prude nor do I wear rose colored glasses and believe it's all a fair tale... but, a little more romance and a lot less drama would be nice.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:35 pm

Yeah Kaitlyn sure went through a lot of drama. I read somewhere that it was not the easy fairytale she imagined going into this. She even admitted in one interview that she would not do it again although she is happy with how things turned out. I sure hope that in the end, she finds it was all worth it.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:40 pm

Back to Nick.

Nick posted on his IG, "Good old contemplation moment". It will be interesting to see what happens tonight as Nick seemed stressed in the previews for this upcoming episode. Also, MF tweeted about being in Wisconsin and Nick tweeted him back.

If the spoiler is correct then we are going to witness a proposal by Nick and that hasn't been done for a while on The Bette. Will have to keep a close eye on his F2 edit and what will be said in Us Weekly and People Mag. So far they have defended him and have pretty positive view on Nick so will have to see if that changes at all or how the edit goes forward.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:03 pm

Off topic a bit but I loved when Nick bought them both Irish rings you wear on your wedding finger and she was instantly happy. Also rewatching last episode noticed some interesting in the moments where she said Nick made her "feel like a woman, a desired woman" on their date night in Ireland was from the San Antonio group date night on dude ranch, so have a feeling she was going to give him group date rose anyway not just to prove the point he deserved to be there. Another interesting in moment was after Ian's your shallow talk about her being there to just kiss guys on TV she is in white lace dress from Nick's date in Ireland talking about how intimacy is important to her why not leave it where it was filmed on her date with Nick to justify her having intimacy again with him, in spite of Shawn, is the edit just trying to show the F2 on more even footing and not swayed to Nick? And from preview where they say K continues to break rules and Chris H says you know you are going down to F3, IMO she was tired of stringing along matter of time guys like Joe, think he is the one who says he is falling in love with her this episode and cut them before they are any more invested. Defintely a horse race between only N & S. As for Fleiss being in Wisconsin for viewing party is he testing the waters of home state support for Nick as Bach next season. That would be a controversial move just like the 2 ettes this season if Nick is chosen and ratings gold IMO.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:15 pm

I also don't fault Kaitlyn for not choosing Nick ... so I don't see her as a loser for picking other F1... and whatever transpires now in the media, I still believe Nick & Kaitlyn's meeting at the ATFR will be as awkward as nice and respectful. I don't expect b****yness from these 2.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:06 pm

happygolucky wrote:I also don't fault Kaitlyn for not choosing Nick ... so I don't see her as a loser for picking other F1... and whatever transpires now in the media, I still believe Nick & Kaitlyn's meeting at the ATFR will be as awkward as nice and respectful. I don't expect b****yness from these 2.

I am hoping for the same. I really just want him to wish Kaitlyn well and move on - I really don't want to have a repeat of the storyline where Nick is still holding out hope and all the following your heart tweeted out by Fleiss is not in preparation for Kaitlyn to possibly pull a switcheroo at the AFRC. Let the AFRC be happy and drama-free - the season has had more than enough drama IMO.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:38 pm

So here is what I am thinking come FRC:

1. TPTB love to manipulate, especially the F2 and they like to blindside the F2 so that they get the most dramatic reaction from them. So other than Nick being in on it and having to act, this is just some speculation on them using the show's history and using Nick to get the dramatic finale. After all, these are Nick's "friends" who let him come on mid-season and be active on SM so surely they won't want to blindside him this time, right?

2. Nick gets a visit (finally) from NL and picks out a ring (something to replace the one he got K in Ireland). All of a sudden he is confident and thinking, wow, I am going to propose to the woman of my dreams that I took a risk for.

3. Night before FRC, Nick tweets "Can't sleep, won't sleep". He is excited, he is nervous, he can't believe this is happening -- the risk is about to pay off this time.

4. Nick is first at FRC. Nick knows that going first is not a good thing. However, he is also aware that with the Bette, usually the guy who is not chosen is let go pre-FRC. So Nick thinks of course I am going earlier in the day, because I am the only one (Life&Style said there was an hour difference/wait btwn N&S so not that long). Nick doesn't think Kaitlyn would have let him on the show and now let him pick out a ring for nothing.

5. So Nick is super confident, he has the ring, he thinks that K most likely let S go early and so his nerves are only whether she will accept (a normal thing) and such a big day for him to propose and so he probably doesn't read the signs that things are amiss and is blindsided when his proposal is rejected. Nick is devastated. TPTB have their drama with Nick 2.0 going from pre-FRC last year to proposing this year and being rejected again.

6. Nick tweets, "I'm all out of bubblegum. #bubblebummer."
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle