SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realitytv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 23 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:47 pm

I think, JMOAA, Nick will be blindsided.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

realitytv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 23 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:51 pm

I think so too, Kasha. I think it suits TPTB best to blindside him. Especially after all the unprecedented stuff they did for him.

It is like the show Unreal... the EP tells one of the handlers there are no "favors" when it comes to MF/TPTB -- if they do something that seems like a favor it is because they will get something back at the end. That's how I feel it is going to be with Nick. Imo, TPTB made him feel special so that he would be blindsided.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:55 pm

Seriously, I sure as sh*t hope not. I laid out earlier how I think/hope it happens...
It's not just TPTB, it's also K for going along with it... and in her case, if she blind-sights Nick, IMO it would be really unforgivable.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:57 pm

Nick almost HAS to be blindsided because otherwise, what's the fun in that? It has to be as dramatic as possible.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:01 pm

And it will be dramatic

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:So here is what I am thinking come FRC:

I think you're exactly right and it will happen pretty much the way you described it. This is exactly how the producers think and how they would get the biggest dramatic ending they could from the cast they put on the show. This season has been so over the top all along IMO there's no way it will have an ending that doesn't equal the bulk of the show in drama.

And it's consistent with the ending that Life & Style described only you have filled in some details they left out.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:06 pm

I don't know maybe she really was torn at the last minute like the article said. According to the same article, Shawn waited in the limo a full hour. At the very least, she let Nick speak from his heart. I will be curious how she rejects him and how she acts following the rejection. I hope that Nick was able to get closure at any rate and has moved on. I am sure both proposals will trump last year's at any rate.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:08 pm

Alanna wrote:Nick almost HAS to be blindsided because otherwise, what's the fun in that? It has to be as dramatic as possible.

Has a guy ever proposed, been rejected, and been like "oh, it's cool, I kind of expected that!".

And, considering it's Nick, you know that TPTB are going to do everything in their power to get an explosive ending. CH did say that someone goes full-Mesnick and wails over the railing. I'm guessing that's either Nick or Kaitlyn after the rejection. I personally do think that Kaitlyn was honestly conflicted between the two, because I don't think she would have done all these things to risk her relationship with Shawn if Nick wasn't kind of worth the risk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:14 pm

isittrue wrote:According to the same article, Shawn waited in the limo a full hour.

IMO AllAboutLove talked only about one side of the FRC - what they do to the F2. But the other side is that in addition to wanting a blindsided and devastated F2, they want a shocked and elated F1. So they will manipulate the F2 into believing they are F1 and put all kinds of doubt into F1 that they will be rejected (and are really F2). That way they get both a devastated F2 and an elated F1. That wait was IMO just to mess with Shawn's head - nothing was delayed about the F2 FRC - they just brought Shawn to the FRC an hour early to shake him up.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:17 pm

Oh I am sure TPTB would like nothing more than a Mesnick switcheroo at ATFR. They probably had hopes last year for the same.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:29 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Has a guy ever proposed, been rejected, and been like "oh, it's cool, I kind of expected that!".

Jason on DeAnna's season came about as close as anyone I've ever seen to that sort of reaction. Ben on Ashley's season most definitely did not go well but we never got to see the worst of what happened but since then we haven't had two proposals - F2 has always been let go early. IMO the fact that they are going back to two proposals is an indication they are going for an explosive ending.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:45 pm

SueSt wrote:Seriously, I sure as sh*t hope not.  I laid out earlier how I think/hope it happens...
It's not just TPTB, it's also K for going along with it... and in her case, if she blind-sights Nick, IMO it would be really unforgivable.
Kaitlyn is on the show for "her" happiness and "her" forever as she has reiterated. Nick is just par for the course. TPTB are not anyone's friend and I don't think Kaitlyn is interested in making friends on her season either based on her edit. So brace yourself... I think it is going to be dramatic for Nick fans.

I think Nick will be blindsided... BIG time.

It makes sense to me because I have always wondered why they let Nick use SM while filming. Imo, they made him feel special for a reason... so that he would think they were on his side, that he would be special enough to be F1, only to make him get down on one knee in the end and be rejected.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle