SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Obsessed Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:48 pm

Have you guys seen this....http://et.tv/1dt0FEC

Breaks my heart
Obsessed
Obsessed

Back to top Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:50 pm

Obsessed wrote:Have you guys seen this....http://et.tv/1dt0FEC

Breaks my heart
Oh sheesh! This is going to end as badly as I thought. Yikes!

ETA: Nick is crying! He says that he is terrified and that last year he was the over confident guy and this year... he needs confidence and that he is terrified.

Now, his fears are getting the best of him again. "I spend time with you, and I leave with this confidence," he tells Bristowe. "But then I remember that I was the overconfident guy. It just makes me very nervous, and I’m scared to death."

OMG this is going to end so so badly. I have a feeling the FRC will be worse than I thought!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:57 pm

I actually think this can only improve Nick's edit and support.  He's showing his vulnerable side which we really did not see until HT dates last year.  I think his edit will continue to be sympathetic as the season goes on. Definitely a better edit, for what purpose, I do not know yet.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:59 pm

Oh my heavens!! Can he not read Kait at all? She is sitting there stone-cold and totally emotionless, how can he think this is going well? Bubblebummer indeed.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:05 pm

He has a rose so I wonder if this is at the cocktail party in Dublin or does he get more roses before RC later on?

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:09 pm

Alanna wrote:Oh my heavens!! Can he not read Kait at all? She is sitting there stone-cold and totally emotionless, how can he think this is going well? Bubblebummer indeed.

Well we really don't see how the scene ends. She probably comforts him and gives him reassurance since I think if she did not, he would not have stuck around to F2

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:12 pm

Weird, the video isn't loading for me. I went to the page from several directions and the text is there, but the vid doesn't load.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:18 pm

Try this link http://dlvr.it/BMfz81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:21 pm

Mark my words NICK will be the NEW BACHELOR with the edit he is getting he has it in the bag unless he does not want it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:23 pm

isittrue wrote:
Alanna wrote:Oh my heavens!! Can he not read Kait at all? She is sitting there stone-cold and totally emotionless, how can he think this is going well? Bubblebummer indeed.

Well we really don't see how the scene ends.  She probably comforts him and gives him reassurance since I think if she did not, he would not have stuck around to F2

Wow, it was kind of unnerving to see Kaitlyn just sitting there stone-cold as the guy is crying, considering they just had sex like 3 days ago. It almost seems like JP after Clare sex.

This is the first time when it's been obvious to me that her guy is Shawn. Even if she comforts him afterwards, if she was falling in love with Nick, she would have shown more emotion and compassion while he was crying. Instead her facial expression was like "ugh, you have emotions TOO? All I wanted to do was hit it and quit it and now I have to deal with this".

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:24 pm

The problem is that we as viewers can see Kaitlyn's different sides, Nick can not.

How is he supposed to know how Kailtyn acts with Shawn and is reassuring?

Nick only has his view with Kaitlyn to go on and when he did have a GD with the guys he got the GDR. So yes, he IS thinking she likes him because her actions have shown this so far.

She also slept with him a week after putting him on the show!

Imo, it may seem like Nick is incapable of reading her but that is us falling for the edit and looking at this as observers of K with the other guys...

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:25 pm

Glowworm2 wrote:Try this link http://dlvr.it/BMfz81

Yes! That worked! Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle