SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 26 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:57 pm

I also think Kait is being cold towards Nick because Shawn just put her through the ringer because of him/sex. Maybe once the confrontation is further from her mind, she will once again warm up to Nick in later eps?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 26 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by agentcurls Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:01 pm

mysthelma wrote:
agentcurls wrote:I gotta hand it to the guy. He has some major cajones risking it all a second time.

Nick just leaves it all on the table. Most women are weary of men who are very in tune and comfortable with their emotions. It can be overwhelming and sure K was taken aback by his K emotional outpour. We haven't seen Shawn express his feeling with such emotions but very macho ish approach. It makes K described Nick as intense

I found it very endearing of Nick, just laying it all out there. He is going to have zero problem whatsoever finding what he is looking for post-show if he hasn't already.

I see Shawn being a man's man with the other guys (although he has been kinda mushy with them, too) & perhaps tptb, but not with Kaitlyn. When Shawn told Kaitlyn he was falling in love with her, it made him vulnerable. He almost started crying when speaking about his near-death experience in relation to how if he hadn't of made it, he wouldn't of ever been to able to experience the special thing they have together. I definitely see a softer Shawn with her.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:03 pm

^ Yup, CP. One thing is for sure, Kaitlyn is not a victim. Whether she chose to take Nick to F2 or not she called the ending "refreshing". Really? Refreshing to let the guy who is scared to death about repeating last year go to F2 and have him go one step further and propose?

Imho, I believe that Kaitlyn believes her ending is refreshing because it is about her doing what she wants... her needs/wants. Her journey. Her feelings. Her forever. Her happiness. etc etc (whoa is this last year's lead I am talking about ... weird, anyway... I digress).

I believe Kailtyn took Nick to F2 because Nick was her backup plan if Shawn bailed once she confessed to him about sexgate. She wasn't into Jared, and the other guys weren't having it, Ben H certainly wasn't, and she had sex already with Nick and he was the only other guy she connected with other than Shawn.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:06 pm

I don't think Kait had a choice if Nick was going to f2 or not, he was going to be there whether she liked it or not imo.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:08 pm

Maybe K was being "cold" because she felt blindsided and she froze. Perhaps she didn't expect his feelings to be so deep for her just yet and they were still in that not-so-serious phase...as she jokingly said "shut up..." Maybe it just caught her off-guard....or maybe she was just tired.
But yeah, I was expecting a different reaction from her if Nick really was in the running with her. I would expect her to give him some type of reassurance. A hand-hold or a hug or even a facial expression that says "I understand". Something.
Her reaction to me says "Uh-oh, he actually really likes me... a lot..."

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:10 pm

agentcurls wrote:Maybe K was being "cold" because she felt blindsided and she froze. Perhaps she didn't expect his feelings to be so deep for her just yet and they were still in that not-so-serious phase...as she jokingly said "shut up..." Maybe it just caught her off-guard....or maybe she was just tired.
But yeah, I was expecting a different reaction from her if Nick really was in the running with her. I would expect her to give him some type of reassurance. A hand-hold or a hug or even a facial expression that says "I understand". Something.
I guess she thought they were friends who had sex and he'd be there for her just in case things didn't work out with another man? But oops, he's actually into me too??? laugh out loud I can't EVEN with her sometimes!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:12 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't think Kait had a choice if Nick was going to f2 or not, he was going to be there whether she liked it or not imo.
No one is disputing that. TPTB will do what they want. The choice she has is how she treats him at FRC and post-show. And if SM is an indication since snapchatgate and her saying the ending is "Refreshing"? Will see... Can't blame everything on TPTB.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:15 pm

agentcurls wrote:Maybe K was being "cold" because she felt blindsided and she froze. Perhaps she didn't expect his feelings to be so deep for her just yet and they were still in that not-so-serious phase...as she jokingly said "shut up..." Maybe it just caught her off-guard....or maybe she was just tired.

Yeah but I have a feeling that her feelings may grow for him at some point.  Maybe it is the slow and steady feelings that she referred to.  I am not saying Nick is F1 but I do think that she did have some feelings for him beyond friendship.  And he still is supportive of her via SM, so I don't think there is any ill feelings on his part.  Who knows, this season still has me anxious to see how this plays out with the softening of Nick's edit and different reports of how Kait kept all the guys guessing about her feelings to the end.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:21 pm

Kindness costs nothing. Being gracious is simply good manners. Those are things that come with maturity. Hopefully those things were incorporated.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:21 pm

isittrue wrote:

Yeah but I have a feeling that her feelings may grow for him at some point.  Maybe it is the slow and steady feelings that she referred to.  I am not saying Nick is F1 but I do think that she did have some feelings for him beyond friendship.  And he still is supportive of her via SM, so I don't think there is any ill feelings on his part.  Who knows, this season still has me anxious to see how this plays out with the softening of Nick's edit and different reports of how Kait kept all the guys guessing about her feelings to the end.

How could she not develop stronger feelings for him after he poured his heart out like that? It's possible she was looking for Nick to let his guard down so that she could, too. So maybe this makes it a more even emotional race moving forward. But I wish she would've given Nick more comfort. I really like Kaitlyn but her reaction disappointed me, despite Shawn maybe stealing her heart far too long ago.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:21 pm

Wow... just WOW.

I'm getting a little bit more out of Kaitlyn than just cold - she's close to staring daggers at him - there's just some sort of negative emotion that's more than simple indifference. She's not buying a single word he's saying - IMO.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:26 pm

Lucas15 wrote:Wow... just WOW.

I'm getting a little bit more out of Kaitlyn than just cold - she's close to staring daggers at him - there's just some sort of negative emotion that's more than simple indifference. She's not buying a single word he's saying - IMO.

I was going to let that pass after I saw it, but since you bring it up...yes, what the heck was that about? There is so much of this story that we aren't seeing, and it seems much more intriguing than what we ARE being shown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle