SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realitytv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:07 pm

I think the modeling photos are with intention of TB.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

realitytv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by alwaystulips Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:12 pm

Ugh. Just ugh.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think the modeling photos are with intention of TB.

Without a doubt. Absolutely agree. :yes:
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:17 pm

Is he supposed to be hot or something? Can he button his pants Or no? Weird. Sigh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:21 pm

Eww. 1f anyone?

I let the last shirtless pic slide, but this is just too much laugh out loud.

realitytv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:23 pm

bleuberry wrote:Eww. 1f anyone?

I let the last shirtless pic slide, but this is just too much laugh out loud.
Yep, that's exactly what it reminded me of too!! I curse Kait for bringing him back into my tv life laugh out loud Stupid girl.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:23 pm

Alanna wrote:Is he supposed to be hot or something? Can he button his pants Or no? Weird. Sigh.

IMO He is hot and why not show off what you have worked hard on. Many people did not even know that he had a body like that. He does not go on the show trying to show it off like so many other contestants do. Yes he can button his pants but I find it extremely sexy that he doesn't . JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:24 pm

I'm glad you're all enjoying it giggling

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:27 pm

I'm a Nick fan...but this is too much for me. I don't like it when women do half-naked pictures, and I definitely don't like it when men do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:31 pm

^^^ Don't think Nick would make a very good bachelor at all. Not interesting enough and not enough of a fan base. I know he is popular here but I am talking "real" world. (Maybe I have just seen too much of him--over-exposed.) Imo of course. I think it time for him to move on already. Find a nice girl in chicago...maybe Whit?!?!!! :stirthepot

Bring on some fresh faces from this current season. Ben H., Ben Z., Chris, Anyone else really. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:33 pm

He is hot and sexy all he needed was one under the shower and would have been even sexier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:34 pm

I'm pretty neutral on Nick, or have been.  But I think if you give or even consider giving TPTB and MF control of your life 3 times to go on this silly show, you deserve pretty much whatever they do to you.  You know they aren't your friends and they'll manipulate you and any other cast they can, situations, and the edit to make you look any way they want to.  I personally would be running away from any one and thing associated with this show as fast as I could but, then again, I'd never go on it to begin with.  Sometimes I wonder what any of them that go on the show were thinking when they decided to go, fan favorite or not.  Suspect
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle