SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:36 am

I still remember during Chris S's season, Nick Chicks thought Nick-Kait would be a good match. And how we were worried yet excited to see him joined the season to pursue her. However, the more I know Kaitlyn and the more I see how the season unfolded, I start to think Nick is better off without Kaitlyn.

I think he needs a stronger woman, who knows what herself wants in life, knows how to prioritize her preferences in life yet can also go with the flow. And someone who can be as deep a thinker as he is, who will have fun with him as well as talk about life, philosophy, those kind of stuff. And the most important, someone who is ready to spend the rest of life with him.

I still like Kaitlyn, but I think she still can't resist the temptations out there. And she is not as deep as Nick, so they hit it off very quick, but they may not last if he is the F1.

Maybe someone like Whitney is the best match with Nick? plotting

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:43 am

peggy0221 wrote:I still remember during Chris S's season, Nick Chicks thought Nick-Kait would be a good match. And how we were worried yet excited to see him joined the season to pursue her. However, the more I know Kaitlyn and the more I see how the season unfolded, I start to think Nick is better off without Kaitlyn.

I think he needs a stronger woman, who knows what herself wants in life, knows how to prioritize her preferences in life yet can also go with the flow. And someone who can be as deep a thinker as he is, who will have fun with him as well as talk about life, philosophy, those kind of stuff. And the most important, someone who is ready to spend the rest of life with him.

I still like Kaitlyn, but I think she still can't resist the temptations out there. And she is not as deep as Nick, so they hit it off very quick, but they may not last if he is the F1.

I actually always thought they were an odd pair. Nick might like to have fun, but he is a thinker too. I think he needs someone who makes him laugh, but can also keep up in a conversation. The fact that Kaitlyn and Nick don't really talk is a bad sign to me. His telling her it is good to just enjoy sometimes or whatever he said at the RC cocktail party, I was sitting there thinking, true, but there are times when you need a good conversation too. I don't know that they would have had many great conversations. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:46 am

To say something "polarizing" ...

Nick is a flirt ... and so is Kaitlyn ... actually I wouldn't be able to choose which one is bigger?

That's why there was an initial attraction, because they get each other, but that's not enough to hold 2 pieces together and to keep the interest going.

Once you recognize yourself in the other person the allure is gone.
People don't like to look at the mirror and see own image, they like to see the better version.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:52 am

peggy0221 wrote:I still remember during Chris S's season, Nick Chicks thought Nick-Kait would be a good match. And how we were worried yet excited to see him joined the season to pursue her. However, the more I know Kaitlyn and the more I see how the season unfolded, I start to think Nick is better off without Kaitlyn.

I was super excited haha. I thought at the time that K would be a better match than Andi. I think K brings the spunky, fun side that Nick LOVES... and she's very physical, which Nick likes to pursue, however I think Nick DOES need someone that connects with him also on a deeper, soul-like level. There is a reason why "he's less fun" or "more serious". He's deff a tough one to match IMO because he's a bit more complex than some of the other guys.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:10 am

stuckinsc wrote:

I actually always thought they were an odd pair.  Nick might like to have fun, but he is a thinker too.  I think he needs someone who makes him laugh, but can also keep up in a conversation.  The fact that Kaitlyn and Nick don't really talk is a bad sign to me.  His telling her it is good to just enjoy sometimes or whatever he said at the RC cocktail party, I was sitting there thinking, true, but there are times when you need a good conversation too.  I don't know that they would have had many great conversations. Hugesmile

This is actually something I was wondering about, because in her initial blog about Nick, Kaitlyn did say that they were the closest two people can be without meeting and that he was her go-to person for advice. So, to me that suggests that they DID have a strong connection beyond just the physical. I kind of think that Kaitlyn/Nick have had good talks on the show but they just aren't showing them to fit in with his "lust" edit.

That said, does Kaitlyn strike me as the type of person to talk about racial tension and the presidential campaign in her free time? Not really. So, I could see Nick not getting the mental stimulation he needs in the long-term and Kaitlyn getting bored with him if he would prefer to stay in rather than drink and party all the time. I actually think that Nick needs someone like Andi, and that Andi needs someone like Nick (instead of the typical jock she goes for).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:14 am

chasingpavements wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I actually always thought they were an odd pair.  Nick might like to have fun, but he is a thinker too.  I think he needs someone who makes him laugh, but can also keep up in a conversation.  The fact that Kaitlyn and Nick don't really talk is a bad sign to me.  His telling her it is good to just enjoy sometimes or whatever he said at the RC cocktail party, I was sitting there thinking, true, but there are times when you need a good conversation too.  I don't know that they would have had many great conversations. Hugesmile

This is actually something I was wondering about, because in her initial blog about Nick, Kaitlyn did say that they were the closest two people can be without meeting and that he was her go-to person for advice. So, to me that suggests that they DID have a strong connection beyond just the physical. I kind of think that Kaitlyn/Nick have had good talks on the show but they just aren't showing them to fit in with his "lust" edit.

That said, does Kaitlyn strike me as the type of person to talk about racial tension  and the presidential campaign in her free time? Not really. So, I could see Nick not getting the mental stimulation he needs in the long-term and Kaitlyn getting bored with him if he would prefer to stay in rather than drink and party all the time. I actually think that Nick needs someone like Andi, and that Andi needs someone like Nick (instead of the typical jock she goes for).

I've been too afraid to say it, but now that you've mentioned it....
I think (pre-Nickhating) Andi is a better match for Nick than Kaitlyn is.
*hides under chair*

Back to top Go down

Post by Dying2share Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:25 am

Kaitlyn looks so delightfully happy when she is first on the balcony the morning after sexgate, then the produce starts making her worry about the ramifications if Nick tells the guys.

Then Sharleen (a close friend of Nick), says that the produces might of really push to get Nick to say key words to make it look like he tells, and encourages conversation between him and the guys about it.

Do you think they also asked the others guys, how they would feel if Kaitlyn might of got "close" with Nick?  That would spread like crazy through the house.

Seems like producers meddling, to create drama, might of pushed Shawn and Kaitlyn closer together and pushed Nick and Kaitlyn further apart.

....spoken like a Nick fan, I know.  But she was gushing about him that whole episode, and looked blissful on the balcony at the beginning.  Seems like more then the early connection with Shawn, that pushes them apart.

Dying2share

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:30 am

Interested to hear your opinions -- what do you guys think would make better TV?

Nick being F2 again -- a loser in love or
Nick being F1-- coming back for redemption

Just trying to think about the producer's motivation and meddling in this mess

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:33 am

TopShelf wrote:I'm going to have to watch the recent interviews and see what you are talking about OnePromise.  I like your analytical posts, they are swaying me.  However, I wonder if Kaitlyn being supportive of Shawn in interviews goes toward Shawn or Nick as F1, maybe she has to not gush about the real F1, trying to keep it all a surprise?  I wish there was a more definitive clue, I think the SC video is suspect b/c who would video themselves in bed and accidentally post it to snapchat?  Seems too suspicious.  I am going to stick with Nick as F1 and will probably be wrong just as I was last season.  I'm an idealist at heart and probably am not seeing things straight.  I just want to believe the love story and they always fool me, the producers/editors of the show are certainly good at throwing us off course.

I feel I am the same way so you are not alone there TopShelf!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Dying2share Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:33 am

happydays wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

That said, does Kaitlyn strike me as the type of person to talk about racial tension  and the presidential campaign in her free time? Not really. So, I could see Nick not getting the mental stimulation he needs in the long-term and Kaitlyn getting bored with him if he would prefer to stay in rather than drink and party all the time. I actually think that Nick needs someone like Andi, and that Andi needs someone like Nick (instead of the typical jock she goes for).

I've been too afraid to say it, but now that you've mentioned it....
I think (pre-Nickhating) Andi is a better match for Nick than Kaitlyn is.
*hides under chair*

She did say that they had chemistry but also the deep intellectual connection too. I think she was worred about how he always made her think too much about everything where Josh was more the happy go lucky. Important to have both mind and lust if you are lucky enough to!

Dying2share

Back to top Go down

Post by Dying2share Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:38 am

happydays wrote:Interested to hear your opinions -- what do you guys think would make better TV?

Nick being F2 again -- a loser in love            or
Nick being F1-- coming back for redemption

Just trying to think about the producer's motivation and meddling in this mess

Depends, if he is disliked by them, or still in their bad books....then F2 again

If they like him and feel bad about the edit they gave him last time....then F1. (But if Kaitlyn really only ever wanted Shawn, then F2 for Nick but with a really good edit all the way through)......here's hoping!

Dying2share

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:43 am

IMO....I believe that Kaitlyn ultimately chose Shawn but her attraction to Nick was palpable and intense.  If Kaitlyn was convinced that she "loved" Shawn and he was her "husband" she would not have dressed for easy access and set her mind on sex prior to her date with Nick.  Kaitlyn leads with her sexuality and was initiator of the early sex with Nick.  Certainly it was a consensual act.  I think after the fact with some prodding by TPB she started to grasp the ramifications of her decision and the fallout that the timing might cause with Shawn.  Clearly Shawn did/does not like Nick and made that very clear but that did not dissuade Kaitlyn in any tangible way until later in the "game."  Lust edit or not if you are "in love" you do not have sex with the "other guy" a few days after committing to your "chosen one".  I think in the later days Kaitlyn decided Shawn was her guy and in recent days has tried to distance herself from Nick to appease Shawn.  I also believe that Kaitlyn released the snapchat "accidentally on purpose."  I think she knew with all the ensuing attention of the sex episode coming up, if she had put the spoiler out there about Shawn, she would be able to be "happy and coy" about the spoiler and in doing so be encouraging toward Shawn and change her earlier supportive stance toward Nick to a tamed down version.  TPB have just had to adjust and we will have to wait and see if the edits she and Shawn receive post "snapchatgate" will be positive or negative.  I found the Mike Fleiss tweet prior to the episode in favor of Nick to be interesting...."Judge for yourself. Do you think Kaitlyn makes a terrible mistake in tonights episode? I think not...".MF   I feel very strongly that this train is still hurling down the tracks and there is still loads of drama and wreckage ahead!!  The most disappointing thing about this season is that all the sexuality and drama has snuffed out all conversations and rapport between the cast so we know very very little about most of the guys personalities at all.  Lame. I believe that Nick was and probably still is in contention for the Bachelor. The fact that he is polarizing would not dissuade the TPB. Nick has ardent supporters and ardent detractors. Lots of drama and press equals high ratings. The only reason that I can think of that Kaitlyn lets Nick propose is to show him as heartbroken as part of his journey to finding "love" as the Bachelor. We will have to watch the edits. Time will tell....... ;-)
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle