SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityTV - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by OnePromise Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:52 pm

happygolucky wrote:So ... are we universally convinced that he is interested for TB gig ...and the photos are only for the campaign? :gotcha:

OK ... then I'm the only one who thinks there's another motive behind them ... that maybe has something to do with NYC and SF.

Nope. I think that if you have it...why keep it a secret? Everyone in the media is questioning why Kaitlyn is drawn to Nick? Well, he is giving everyone a concrete reason why. Something that the show apparently glossed over...hid. And the response on SM from fans/viewers/"h*ters is mostly suprise...like, wow...I didn't know that was hiding under there...I might just understand what Kaitlyn sees in Nick...Maybe he is not so bad...ok I'm changing my tune...teamNick!!!

He has been so beaten down that this is an undeniable way for him to point out one of his selling points. It is easy to edit him to be someone that he is not on the show, but harder to deny that his body is incredible with photos like that.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

RealityTV - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:55 pm

bleuberry wrote:
whit90 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Yeah, I'm gonna need him to pull up his underwear and zip up his pants. I thought it was a universal thing that guys who post shirtless/flexy look at me pics are kind of douchey. laugh out loud

But it is OK when Shawn does it question

It is no different than a woman wearing a bikini JMO

I actually don't follow Shawn either on SM, but if he's posting douchey shirtless pics then I'm perfectly prepared to cringe at him too. Hugesmile

Actually Shawn has not posted anything like that on twitter and changed his twitter page from a picture of his shirtless body to pictures of his dog but anyway,  I do not think these pics of Nick have anything to do with the Bachelor and I certainly hope that they are not an attempt to woo Kaitlyn back because that would not be the way to my heart. Anyway, I have to agree with CP when she says that she questions whether RS may be correct about maybe fame got to Nick's head alittle as much as it pains me to say it.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:06 pm

isittrue wrote:
happygolucky wrote:So ... are we universally convinced that he is interested for TB gig ...and the photos are only for the campaign? :gotcha:

OK ... then I'm the only one who thinks there's another motive behind them ... that maybe has something to do with NYC and SF.

Can you please elaborate?

So NYC= New York City but what does SF stand for???

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:08 pm

After that pic, I'm like 99% convinced Nick actually will be the lead and has been the real frontrunner this whole time. This could be why they're giving Shawn a negative edit. To make Nick look better in comparison. And let's not forget the rejected proposal. The last two guys who did that ended up the lead.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:22 pm

chasingpavements wrote:For me, personally, it's the fact that he's posting the picture himself. Obviously, most of the guys have been shirtless and most of the girls have been in skimpy bikinis on the show...but, to me, that's different. I didn't mind the picture of him at a beach, because that's just normal attire, but when you have a model-y, posed picture with your boxers showing...ugh. Not a fan.

And, honestly, this is like the fourth set of professional photos he's shown on IG. I still like TV Nick, but I'm starting to believe RS that the fame and attention are going to his head.

I agree. This is a picture of Nick posting of himself. The guys on the show were made to wear diapers by TPTB--big difference. If Ben Z. starts posting selfies of him shirtless and with his pants unzipped, I would say the same thing. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:25 pm

SF - San Francisco ...and my insinuation has something to do with few media houses Nick has connections with

So far ... to me it appears that Nick is promoting the photographer, by helping her with his "Bachelor fame" ... while creating a nice portafolio of his physique, that might land him some new lucrative opportunities of endorsements - and he wouldn't be the first (but who's counting?).

If by August we learn he is the next Bach ... then I'll stay silent about him for good ... but if it turns out that he isn't even interested and that there hasn't been any talk about it with TPTB ... I'm curious who will stay silent then.

I'm just really impressed by the impact photos of Nick have on all of us - it's truly enjoyable seeing the thread being so lively.

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:27 pm

All I can say that if TPTB were dumb enough to ever make him the lead I would finally stop watching this dang show. #NoThanks #GoAwayNick

RealityTV - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 42 87b72b10 RealityTV - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 42 86669110 RealityTV - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 42 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by b Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:29 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:For me, personally, it's the fact that he's posting the picture himself. Obviously, most of the guys have been shirtless and most of the girls have been in skimpy bikinis on the show...but, to me, that's different. I didn't mind the picture of him at a beach, because that's just normal attire, but when you have a model-y, posed picture with your boxers showing...ugh. Not a fan.

And, honestly, this is like the fourth set of professional photos he's shown on IG. I still like TV Nick, but I'm starting to believe RS that the fame and attention are going to his head.

I agree.  This is a picture of Nick posting of himself.  The guys on the show were made to wear diapers by TPTB--big difference.  If Ben Z. starts posting selfies of him shirtless and with his pants unzipped, I would say the same thing.  ;)

I have no problem w a shirtless pic, I have no problem w professional photos (he's done them before/has photog friends). I like Nick, but wish he had buttoned his pants in these.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:33 pm

bluwavz wrote:After that pic, I'm like 99% convinced Nick actually will be the lead and has been the real frontrunner this whole time. This could be why they're giving Shawn a negative edit. To make Nick look better in comparison. And let's not forget the rejected proposal. The last two guys who did that ended up the lead.

I agree with you that IF Nick is going to be the next lead, it has been planned since before Kaitlyn sent him home.  He did not play nice with the producers last season because he did not see the value of the game and was very skeptical of the whole process.  This season, he has been through it before and has seemed able to roll with the punches in a more fluid way.  If he did indeed propose at the producers prodding, that would show them that he can "play ball" and would be able to be in the game as a strong lead candidate.  

For his sake, I hope that he doesn't put himself into the producers greedy little hands as their next "meat puppet".  For my sake, I'd love to watch a whole season of depth and real-ity television.  Love him or h*te him.... He would bring the ratings.  It's funny to me that on many of his IG photos he does not have as many "likes" as some bachelor candidates like the Bens, but he does get a large number of comments.  Even if it is negative, he gets people talking there is no denying that.  Producers love a candidate who can bring the ratings.

If only Kaitlyn would support him...that would be the nail in the coffin for the other candidates.  We shall see...

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:38 pm

^^^ Don't ever see kaitlyn supporting Nicky for the next lead, especially being with Shawn. JMHO though. Kaitlyn is supporting Ben Z., Ben H., and cupcake. Although I think cupcake might be interested in another bachelorette. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:44 pm

Only time will tell his intention, but I do agree he's being considered for the next lead. 
I am not a fan of the unbuttoned pants, but I can see the defiance of making that kind of pose: he already is viewed the lust story,  why not flaunting it?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:46 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ Don't ever see kaitlyn supporting Nicky for the next lead, especially being with Shawn.    JMHO though.    Kaitlyn is supporting Ben Z., Ben H., and cupcake.  Although I think cupcake might be interested in another bachelorette.  ;)

IA SM. I'm not sure that she would be able to support him at this point because he is still on the show and she is supposedly still falling in love with him.  (It's past to them, but in real time for the viewers still.)

The only way I would ever see Kaitlyn supporting Nick as the next bachelor, would be if she and Shawn agreed that Nick moving on would be in their best interest.  They are over him.  But he needs to be over them.  Plus, it would make her seem less callous after taking him to the F2, letting him propose and turning him away.  

You just never know.  It could have been part of the reasoning the producers gave her to allow him to propose...it would make him a more sympathetic candidate for the next lead.  They have done that before.  I would not put anything past them after this season.  There is a lot of time between now and next January when the Bachelor starts to air.  A lot of time to sway the public.  Remember we are all just putty in their hands...right?
sneakyl

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle