SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityTV - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:48 pm

I don't know why Kait would support him for anything? Shawn can't stand the guy and I'm sure it rubs off on her, how can it not?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

RealityTV - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by OnePromise Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:49 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't know why Kait would support him for anything? Shawn can't stand the guy and I'm sure it rubs off on her, how can it not?

I still see her as a caring individual. I think that she would want Nick to get his happy ending as well. JMO.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:57 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ Don't think Nick would make a very good bachelor at all.  Not interesting enough and not enough of a fan base.  I know he is popular here but I am talking "real" world.  (Maybe I have just seen too much of him--over-exposed.)  Imo of course.  I think it time for him to move on already.  Find a nice girl in chicago...maybe Whit?!?!!!  :stirthepot

Bring on some fresh faces from this current season.  Ben H., Ben Z., Chris, Anyone else really.  ;)  

NO NO NO NO....not Whit! Suspect (I know you're just stirring the pot...but please no). I do not think that Whit & Kaitlyn should share TWO men...one was bad enough! :angryemotion

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:20 pm

I don't really understand why Nck keeps putting out photo shoot pics of himself. It doesn't seem to fit with how he lead a pretty normal life after last season. Either the fame bug has bit him or I think he's pretty hurt and embarrassed at how this turned out with Kaitlyn and he's trying to bolster a bruised heart and ego.

As for Bachelor, please no, I've had my fill of him now and there's still a lot left of this season. I preferred him last season. I don't really think TPTB would be considering him, even if they're telling him he's in it. Too much of one person for the franchise, even if he was universally adored amoung fans, which he is not.

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:22 pm

Sorry for the double post...but I just want to go on record as stating that I've thought ALL ALONG that Nick was going on this season to repair his reputation to bring him back as the bach....said that WAY BACK when they were still filming and it was first sleuthed that he was on the show.

While I'm not a fan of that particular photo, I can admit that the guy has got it going on. I can just do without the underwear showing. I'm a fan of leaving something to the imagination. Hugesmile

I truly believe that TPTB would love to have him for TB because he'll draw ratings and I think that's what bringing him on this season was all about. And I'm going to go out on a limb and say that pitting him and Josh against each other for the role was intentional as well.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:24 pm

Nicks appeal in the franchise is that he's controversial, so if he becomes Bach, they're setting him up to be even more hated and disliked. If he wants fame that badly, that's his call. Pathetic but wouldn't be the first or last.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:27 pm

I don't get it, but I don't have to. scratch

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:31 pm

OnePromise wrote:
bluwavz wrote:After that pic, I'm like 99% convinced Nick actually will be the lead and has been the real frontrunner this whole time. This could be why they're giving Shawn a negative edit. To make Nick look better in comparison. And let's not forget the rejected proposal. The last two guys who did that ended up the lead.

I agree with you that IF Nick is going to be the next lead, it has been planned since before Kaitlyn sent him home.  He did not play nice with the producers last season because he did not see the value of the game and was very skeptical of the whole process.  This season, he has been through it before and has seemed able to roll with the punches in a more fluid way.  If he did indeed propose at the producers prodding,  that would show them that he can "play ball" and would be able to be in the game as a strong lead candidate.  

For his sake, I hope that he doesn't put himself into the producers greedy little hands as their next "meat puppet".  For my sake, I'd love to watch a whole season of depth and real-ity television.  Love him or h*te him.... He would bring the ratings.  It's funny to me that on many of his IG photos he does not have as many "likes" as some bachelor candidates like the Bens, but he does get a large number of comments.  Even if it is negative, he gets people talking there is no denying that.  Producers love a candidate who can bring the ratings.

If only Kaitlyn would support him...that would be the nail in the coffin for the other candidates.  We shall see...

I don't necessarily know if that's true. We've never really had a lead that was hated by the majority before the season even began. The closest I can think of was Brad 2.0, but he was pretty much their last option and I think enough time had passed where people weren't as pissed anymore. If Juan Pablo was hated on Des's season, I personally don't think he would have gotten the Bach role.

I think that there are enough people out there who are just sick of seeing Nick in this franchise that I honestly think that their ratings would suffer, unless they were able to get another Emily Maynard as a contestant. I think the strongest ratings would probably come from a Sean Lowe/Chris Soules type of Bachelor - bland, all-american, conventionally attractive, and non-controversial. People want to see drama from the women, not the lead (IMO), which is probably why people are so sick of this season.

Last edited by chasingpavements on Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:32 pm

OnePromise wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:^^^ Don't ever see kaitlyn supporting Nicky for the next lead, especially being with Shawn.    JMHO though.    Kaitlyn is supporting Ben Z., Ben H., and cupcake.  Although I think cupcake might be interested in another bachelorette.  ;)

IA SM. I'm not sure that she would be able to support him at this point because he is still on the show and she is supposedly still falling in love with him.  (It's past to them, but in real time for the viewers still.)

The only way I would ever see Kaitlyn supporting Nick as the next bachelor, would be if she and Shawn agreed that Nick moving on would be in their best interest.  They are over him.  But he needs to be over them.  Plus, it would make her seem less callous after taking him to the F2, letting him propose and turning him away.  

You just never know.  It could have been part of the reasoning the producers gave her to allow him to propose...it would make him a more sympathetic candidate for the next lead.  They have done that before.  I would not put anything past them after this season.  There is a lot of time between now and next January when the Bachelor starts to air.  A lot of time to sway the public.  Remember we are all just putty in their hands...right?
sneakyl

No.  Nothing is going to sway me to Nick.  And, I can't believe he is in his right mind if he does TB.  Why would anyone do this three times?!  #YouAreChrisButowskiToMe
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:38 pm

TPTB can turn any personality into an interesting and loving character with their edit & image promotion/manipulation ... but if they've put all their energy in 2 seasons to promote Nick as a dishonest, untrustworthy, manipulative, lying/conniving, insincere guy with questionable reasons and attitude ... then how would they turn that image around for the viewers to care for his "fairytale" (that they ultimately sell)?

- So, do you really believe TPTB is interested in making Nick the next lead?
- Or, do you think he has suddenly decided to campaign for next TB on his own, to convince TPTB/audience that he is sexy enough - because he is so eager to never leave the bachelor world?

... just reading a lot of conclusions based on ...

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:39 pm

I'm of the opinion and this is ONLY my opinion that Nick is perceived as "hated" because he asked Andi "the question" on the ATFR that season.  I don't think he was all that much of a villain before that.  And honestly...when he asked that question my eyes turned into saucers and my jaw hit the floor.  Not because of the question, but because he had the guts to ask it on national television.  It's something I would want to ask if I were in his shoes, but probably wouldn't have the guts.

And I think TPTB want him...they just aren't sure how to get him there in terms of his edit.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:43 pm

leselihau wrote:I'm of the opinion and this is ONLY my opinion that Nick is perceived as "hated" because he asked Andi "the question" on the ATFR that season.  I don't think he was all that much of a villain before that.  And honestly...when he asked that question my eyes turned into saucers and my jaw hit the floor.  Not because of the question, but because he had the guts to ask it on national television.  It's something I would want to ask if I were in his shoes, but probably wouldn't have the guts.

And I think TPTB want him...they just aren't sure how to get him there in terms of his edit.

He was pretty disliked before ATFR happened, especially for a F2 guy. I just know because I was/am a Nick fan and always had to defend him on forums. It was also hard listening to podcasts, because pretty much every one I listened to (afterbuzz, Jason/Molly, Grantland) mostly bad-mouthed him and talked about how awesome Josh was. Sharleen was really the only who consistently defended the guy. This, honestly, is the only place that I frequent where Nick has a strong fanbase.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle